Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Feature request
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #106  
Old 07-28-2007, 09:16 AM
D4rKv310c1ty D4rKv310c1ty is offline
LAWL
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: UK, England
Posts: 1,358
D4rKv310c1ty is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to D4rKv310c1ty Send a message via MSN to D4rKv310c1ty Send a message via Yahoo to D4rKv310c1ty Send a message via Skype™ to D4rKv310c1ty
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGosh View Post
Can that 'Darkvelocity' person be banned from this thread? He's not contributing at all. Who the hell would go and play a 2d-ish game on an xbox?

That's like releasing Pong for the PS3. Wtf?
Please don't turn yourself into another another "Excaliber7388" or whatever.

We all know what happened to him, he was the one that got banned because he was being arrogant and making the community miserable.

What i'm saying however is things already noted from previous threads such as this MAINLY because it has alot of sense behind it.

I think you'll see I am contributing to it quite a fair bit, I'm stating the negative of a .. well... non-existent positive.

...

NO.
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 07-28-2007, 09:45 AM
MysticX2X MysticX2X is offline
Prince
MysticX2X's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,529
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
Why's secret still fighting the cause for this. Its already been stated it wont happen not to mention im not paying money to buy a supercard for the ds also not to mention they would prioritize any updates to graal or graal3d before porting it over to a sytem 5 people would use for a day.
__________________
-Mystic

former acc: mystic2k


RIP Matt (NBK)
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 07-28-2007, 12:29 PM
Twinny Twinny is offline
My empire of dirt
Twinny's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,422
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticX2X View Post
Why's secret still fighting the cause for this. Its already been stated it wont happen not to mention im not paying money to buy a supercard for the ds also not to mention they would prioritize any updates to graal or graal3d before porting it over to a sytem 5 people would use for a day.
He has a nice combination of ignorance and arrogance going . Let Stefan finish his current projects before doing something stupid like Graal for DS.
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 07-30-2007, 12:37 AM
D4rKv310c1ty D4rKv310c1ty is offline
LAWL
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: UK, England
Posts: 1,358
D4rKv310c1ty is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to D4rKv310c1ty Send a message via MSN to D4rKv310c1ty Send a message via Yahoo to D4rKv310c1ty Send a message via Skype™ to D4rKv310c1ty
I just hope this is the last of these "multi-platform" threads because it does actually give me a headache.
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 07-30-2007, 08:18 PM
OMGosh OMGosh is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 74
OMGosh is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4rKv310c1ty View Post
Please don't turn yourself into another another "Excaliber7388" or whatever.

We all know what happened to him, he was the one that got banned because he was being arrogant and making the community miserable.

What i'm saying however is things already noted from previous threads such as this MAINLY because it has alot of sense behind it.

I think you'll see I am contributing to it quite a fair bit, I'm stating the negative of a .. well... non-existent positive.

...

NO.
Are you kidding me? Excalibur was a good friend of mine, I applaud him for his efforts.

You think that if Nintendo were to announce of this new adventure game that nobody would come play the real game? Be realistic, if Nintendo were to say they were coming out with an attachment for the DS that breaks your screens and prevents cancer, it would STILL sell more than anything Graal could try to sell.
__________________
Lufish Darkmane (Ventrue) (Tue Jun 19 03:11:09 2007): This is graal, there's no reason to be staff other than corruption.
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 07-30-2007, 08:28 PM
Twinny Twinny is offline
My empire of dirt
Twinny's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,422
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGosh View Post
Are you kidding me? Excalibur was a good friend of mine, I applaud him for his efforts.
This explains so much...

You want Stefan to put a hold on a project with far more players just to make a game on a far inferior system just so people can play it when they can't get on the internet.

You say you want to reach a new market. How about they concentrate on the current market? It is far larger and mostly untapped. Developing the game to work well with a DS would waste time better spent on their current projects.
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 07-31-2007, 02:15 AM
D4rKv310c1ty D4rKv310c1ty is offline
LAWL
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: UK, England
Posts: 1,358
D4rKv310c1ty is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to D4rKv310c1ty Send a message via MSN to D4rKv310c1ty Send a message via Yahoo to D4rKv310c1ty Send a message via Skype™ to D4rKv310c1ty
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGosh View Post
Are you kidding me? Excalibur was a good friend of mine, I applaud him for his efforts.

You think that if Nintendo were to announce of this new adventure game that nobody would come play the real game? Be realistic, if Nintendo were to say they were coming out with an attachment for the DS that breaks your screens and prevents cancer, it would STILL sell more than anything Graal could try to sell.
Christ, now I know where you get the arrogance from...

His efforts? What to make Mac users more priviledged on his barely surviving playerworld? Chyeah, nice one there dimwit. His problem was mainly ignorance and that he lacked acceptance of other peoples choices. i.e. People chose the PC for specific reasons over the Mac. Maybe work purposes or development choices, i.e. Mac not having development tools and Windows does.

How about you be fair? Nintendo Vs Linux Cyberjouers, nice one..

It's no point LC approaching a new market they are not qualified in.

I remembered quite a good analogy once from a different thread that Graal in E3 would be like a pretzel at a cookie convention. Just shows that LC is truly not big enough or wealthy enough to create an offline DS RPG based on their current PC online version.
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 07-31-2007, 02:49 AM
Sheen_the_mage Sheen_the_mage is offline
Friendly a-hole critic
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 117
Sheen_the_mage is on a distinguished road
If graal was on the ds....I'd use my AR DS >=D
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 07-31-2007, 04:13 AM
D4rKv310c1ty D4rKv310c1ty is offline
LAWL
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: UK, England
Posts: 1,358
D4rKv310c1ty is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to D4rKv310c1ty Send a message via MSN to D4rKv310c1ty Send a message via Yahoo to D4rKv310c1ty Send a message via Skype™ to D4rKv310c1ty
Oh yeah, I forgot something too...

NO.
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 07-31-2007, 11:10 AM
KyleNicholson KyleNicholson is offline
On graal... I'm a rebel
KyleNicholson's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Washington... for now
Posts: 36
KyleNicholson is on a distinguished road
Be nice if the top screen was like playerlist, options, and etc which you can get to by pressing select switching to the top screen. Bottom screen would be the server itself where you can tap another player to see their profile on the top screen. Except I don't know the speed of the game on a handheld like the DS sinced I used the Internet Browser and thats not the fastest thing.
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 07-31-2007, 04:18 PM
D4rKv310c1ty D4rKv310c1ty is offline
LAWL
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: UK, England
Posts: 1,358
D4rKv310c1ty is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to D4rKv310c1ty Send a message via MSN to D4rKv310c1ty Send a message via Yahoo to D4rKv310c1ty Send a message via Skype™ to D4rKv310c1ty
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleNicholson View Post
Be nice if the top screen was like playerlist, options, and etc which you can get to by pressing select switching to the top screen. Bottom screen would be the server itself where you can tap another player to see their profile on the top screen. Except I don't know the speed of the game on a handheld like the DS sinced I used the Internet Browser and thats not the fastest thing.
Sure, I could share my fantasies of what Graal could be like on the DS, but the fact that the DS is not powerful enough for it is an absoulute...

NO.

How many times do you want me to get that into your miniscule minds?
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 07-31-2007, 05:26 PM
KyleNicholson KyleNicholson is offline
On graal... I'm a rebel
KyleNicholson's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Washington... for now
Posts: 36
KyleNicholson is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4rKv310c1ty View Post
Sure, I could share my fantasies of what Graal could be like on the DS, but the fact that the DS is not powerful enough for it is an absoulute...

NO.

How many times do you want me to get that into your miniscule minds?
I know that silly, just giving suggestions to those who still have hope in it.
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 07-31-2007, 05:33 PM
kia345 kia345 is offline
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: delteria
Posts: 6,738
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Don't give them suggestions, then they'll never shut up.
__________________
pojo
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 07-31-2007, 11:37 PM
grawlgamer grawlgamer is offline
Inactive Graal Player
grawlgamer's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: North America
Posts: 319
grawlgamer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to grawlgamer Send a message via MSN to grawlgamer
Yeah this is the first time I've even bothered to come to this thread because I knew it wasn't possible..
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverness View Post
Being male isn't an issue.

Being female must be an issue for you every month though, right?
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 08-01-2007, 03:37 AM
D4rKv310c1ty D4rKv310c1ty is offline
LAWL
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: UK, England
Posts: 1,358
D4rKv310c1ty is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to D4rKv310c1ty Send a message via MSN to D4rKv310c1ty Send a message via Yahoo to D4rKv310c1ty Send a message via Skype™ to D4rKv310c1ty
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleNicholson View Post
I know that silly, just giving suggestions to those who still have hope in it.
I know, I know, I know...

But,
NO.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright (C) 1998-2008 Linux cyberjoueurs All Rights Reserved.