Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Unholy Nation Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-30-2018, 09:42 AM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urahara112 View Post
Another strange post from someone I've never seen on UN, and you post so little and the first thing you bring up is insults to Africa and Ebola? I hope to god you're not actually the age your profile suggest. How ironic of you to speak of toxic behavior.
She has been around UN wayyyy before you.
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Old 02-01-2018, 12:52 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
as much as I want to idle on a classic server again, denying that un was toxic is the craziest ****

the toxicity was practically part of the pitch

like, every server has its own share of it but un reveled in it
Old 02-01-2018, 08:10 PM
Former N-Pulse Manager
Gold1 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Gold1 Send a message via MSN to Gold1
Sup, Graal is a dead game and I've been around longer than all of you. Yawn, moving on.
That being said when Stowen tried the whole "Unholy War" to try to restore UN, Carlito stripped him of the server for absolutely NO reason. Everything was being done by the book and their was nothing "vile" going on.
Sooo, don't swallow everything that's spoon fed to you people lol.
Old 02-01-2018, 09:42 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold1 View Post
Sup, Graal is a dead game and I've been around longer than all of you. Yawn, moving on.
That being said when Stowen tried the whole "Unholy War" to try to restore UN, Carlito stripped him of the server for absolutely NO reason. Everything was being done by the book and their was nothing "vile" going on.
This is just my guess, but I think the problem with UN is that it probably couldn't pass any global standards to get hosted again, or it would be very difficult to pull off. It was sort of grandfathered in during a time when nobody cared about the quality level of playerworlds because they were free to play.
Old 02-01-2018, 10:01 PM
Former N-Pulse Manager
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
This is just my guess, but I think the problem with UN is that it probably couldn't pass any global standards to get hosted again, or it would be very difficult to pull off. It was sort of grandfathered in during a time when nobody cared about the quality level of playerworlds because they were free to play.
When Stowen was hosting for the 2nd day there were over 50 people playing. He was working on core systems already had a staff team lined up and had good intentions. However over assumption Carlito stepped in and stripped his RC without seeing exactly what he could have brought to the community.
All Carlito had to do was go undercover keeping an eye out for harassment etc. and he would have seen himself that nothing was going on but progress to build the server back with a solid staff team who was behind the project 100% BUT, as soon as he so much got the hint UN was trying to be restored he completely just shut it down without question.
There is absolutely NO reason why he should not have given that man a chance regardless of previous failed chances.
Stowen was and still is well professional and qualified for the position to hold ownership of UN.
Old 02-02-2018, 12:54 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
while stowen was there my buddies were just making a bunch of poop npcs that played copyrighted music so idk man it was pretty much still a lawless wasteland

is stowen the one that had me as a dev admin doing almost nothing for like five months
Old 02-03-2018, 04:24 AM
Urahara112 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDragon View Post
She has been around UN wayyyy before you.
This isn't even remotely close to the point bud. Are you really so childish? You literally sound like one of the BTK kids from UN,
just like the other two with childish behavior.

It blows my mind that some people are still around here for years that give absolutely nothing to the game or the community, and are only filled with negativity.
Old 02-03-2018, 06:49 AM
tapatapatapa
kittygirl765 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to kittygirl765
Quote:
i have yet another childish post too k thanks my ego and arrogance are way too big and longer than everybody (need to over-compensate for something else that's small)

Sounds too similar to a lot of Graal playerworld stories. It always goes along the lines of "something something" for "no reason". Seems like it's always the PWA or upper management that is the "bad guy", for making executive decisions that make no sense or are not fair for the community. And then all the stories say that the ones that seem to get punished are the ones that are going out of their way to work hard for the love of working hard for the love of Graal, or are managing the staff efficiently, or are making all the players happy (with of course player count exaggeration too), and are doing so much good for the server with their level 5 RCs. I never believed these stories, all the stories all sound the same, and then that's not all - the stories keep being brought back up because it seems the "innocent" are always bitter and in so need to defend themselves. Everyone has their own opinion, and I respect everyone's because everyone is contributing, whether negative or positive (my opinions are small, are of my own, and I don't mind if others don't care for them)

Like I don't know, what's done is done, right? Opposing the Graal upper management or opposing my Carlita has never worked. Coming to the forums has consistently made things worse (omg but entertaining though! if only the forum rules were more loose). Players think they have always owned Graal, but Graal has always been seen as a business for you know who. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a petition to bring UN's management back, but have the previous Graal petitions ever worked? If this Stowen and his staff and his player followers are such good-doers, then why don't they use their skills + their talents + their experience + their magical Graal development strengths + their professional complaining techniques to make another playerworld better? Or is there still an option on Graal to rent a server with the highest level RC possible, for some small fee? If they're claiming credit for the high player count and player happiness on UN, then shouldn't they be able ton achieve that for another playerworld?

(or maybe it's because other playerworlds don't want so many AFK players or players running around with pen** shields)
Old 02-03-2018, 04:01 PM
Former N-Pulse Manager
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygirl765 View Post
If this Stowen and his staff and his player followers are such good-doers, then why don't they use their skills + their talents + their experience + their magical Graal development strengths + their professional complaining techniques to make another playerworld better? Or is there still an option on Graal to rent a server with the highest level RC possible, for some small fee? If they're claiming credit for the high player count and player happiness on UN, then shouldn't they be able ton achieve that for another playerworld?
Your points are valid, but to a point. No one has time to just make another server completely from scratch and there's no reason to. Carlito has an issue with "toxic people" not the server itself. This all falls back to management and why I'm saying in MY personal opinion that Stowen is the only one left who is fit for the position. Let's say hypothetically we did start completely from scratch and ended up having a solid totally different server with a high playercount. The second Carlito seen these previous (toxic) players he would just take it upon himself and shut the server down rather than have management deal with this issue. Which, when it comes to player harassment etc. that is THEIR job. (it's actually the GP's job but over excessive management should step in) Carlito should not have to step in unless he is absolutely needed.
I don't care either way, as I said before PC Graal is dead and continuing to decay. I was just shedding light on the subject and voicing my personal opinion about the matter.
Old 02-03-2018, 05:15 PM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urahara112 View Post
This isn't even remotely close to the point bud. Are you really so childish? You literally sound like one of the BTK kids from UN,
just like the other two with childish behavior.

It blows my mind that some people are still around here for years that give absolutely nothing to the game or the community, and are only filled with negativity.
It is a point when your saying you never seen her around. What have you done for the community may I ask? I'm still a highly active developer for graal that works at least 40 hours a week on this game.

Quote:
Your points are valid, but to a point. No one has time to just make another server completely from scratch and there's no reason to. Carlito has an issue with "toxic people" not the server itself. This all falls back to management and why I'm saying in MY personal opinion that Stowen is the only one left who is fit for the position. Let's say hypothetically we did start completely from scratch and ended up having a solid totally different server with a high playercount. The second Carlito seen these previous (toxic) players he would just take it upon himself and shut the server down rather than have management deal with this issue. Which, when it comes to player harassment etc. that is THEIR job. (it's actually the GP's job but over excessive management should step in) Carlito should not have to step in unless he is absolutely needed.
I don't care either way, as I said before PC Graal is dead and continuing to decay. I was just shedding light on the subject and voicing my personal opinion about the matter.
This is getting very old.. But lets just get my head around what your saying. I would just shutdown the server huh. I honestly, don't think any global has ever just randomly shut a server down, besides the server recently that used UNs content after the staff was removed (the content still exists on UN). However UN was giving multiple chances before it came to this conclusion and it was BOTH staff and toxic players that was the issue. Most the staff WAS btk, Stowen was the first management that was giving a shot. Which led him to quit because we prevented him from hiring some toxic said individuals. HIM, you was there and you know what your saying isn't true.

In the end UN is dead, and to never return that decision is final. However you guys may log on the server for some old memories enjoy.
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Last edited by MysticalDragon; 02-03-2018 at 05:27 PM..
Old 02-04-2018, 02:19 AM
Former N-Pulse Manager
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDragon View Post
In the end UN is dead, and to never return that decision is final.
Well, nothing else needs to be said you people may as well just end this thread here
Old 02-04-2018, 08:04 PM
tapatapatapa
kittygirl765 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to kittygirl765
Quote:
See the love on the forums !! You and this Stowen fellow and Carlita need to kiss and make up, gogogogo we're waiting

Yeah, that's a fact, it's back breaking to start up a player world from scratch. Getting a high player count is so "cliche" also, look at all the different playerworlds and different forum threads of players promoting their playerworld. I think the server rental is cheaper than multiplayer license for Unity though... and the engine and everything the old Graal tools are already ready. I think most of the playerworlds are just for personal hobby, for the people that have joy in the development side of Graal, but not expecting any outcomes.

I downloaded the client and visited UN (server ID unholy), just because I had the Graal nostalgia and bored . It feels so sad because UN was my only home too from years ago, and it reminds me so much of my old friends, needed to delete my client. I've never been the type to login to a playerworld and play Graal for itself actually, I only liked the development aspects.
Old 02-21-2018, 02:04 AM
UN Manager
SwimChao is just really niceSwimChao is just really nice
It's okay I'm back
Old 03-05-2018, 02:46 AM
Rogue LAT
warriors94 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to warriors94 Send a message via MSN to warriors94
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimChao View Post
It's okay I'm back
u suck

Unholy Nation ET May 2008 - December 2008
N-Pulse LAT March 2009 - April 2009
Classic LAT April 2009 - June 2009
Unholy Nation LAT June 2009 - February 2010
Old 03-26-2018, 01:58 AM
DarkFalz (Conquer)
Graal_Master_19 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Graal_Master_19
At the end of the day we all know Graal playerworlds is dead. Just the way it is. I do appreciate you keeping the servers up though. Logging back on to UN or even NPulse just brings back so many memories. I just like to stroll through the map and remember all the levels and good times. Every day is a new opportunity and if there was ever a chance to revive the playerworlds in the future, I'd be glad to help any way I can. If not, we still have the memories.