Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-11-2015, 10:03 AM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
PC Graal

Would you prefer the PC worlds to be more about development?
Old 04-11-2015, 11:51 AM
Xadis is on a distinguished road
I would actually really enjoy that, since most of the population that plays pc can develop and are looking for jobs. As well as how they never get updated it would be cool if everything turned into a development atmosphere, contests....etc

Even different test beds would be nice each with their own unique difference, we could have a mideval type, so most ganis and scripts should relate to it.

I tried opening a iera testbed with ser worked pretty well we had around a month or two with people going on and leaving so making them and advertising them shouldn't be so hard.
Old 04-11-2015, 12:39 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
No.
Old 04-11-2015, 02:19 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
No. I actually play games on my computer & laptop.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 04-11-2015, 03:53 PM
Banned
-Ching is a glorious beacon of light-Ching is a glorious beacon of light-Ching is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to -Ching
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by crono View Post
no.
what she said ^
Old 04-11-2015, 06:17 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
No thanks
Old 04-11-2015, 06:50 PM
Sinkler is a jewel in the roughSinkler is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Sinkler
No.

If you need to get in contact with me, please send an e-mail to: [email protected]

"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that."

-John Stuart Mill
Old 04-11-2015, 07:40 PM
Deleted by Darlene159
Jakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud of
Old 04-11-2015, 08:27 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
I would prefer something like a server option to put a server on Hosted yourself or a similar heading if it is publicly open to non-staff. Like an 'In-Development' section or something on the Login server.

Also, please re-enable the full server list on RC as long as the server is not marked as private. Or make an option for doing so.

It would be very nice to promote your own server that way and get it out there, because a ton of servers have rules against promoting in-game and a lot of people don't read the forums much anymore.
Old 04-12-2015, 04:02 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Bad idea.
Old 04-12-2015, 06:35 AM
Era iPhone PRA
Anero is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, that's a decent idea.
Old 04-12-2015, 06:54 AM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
No. I actually play games on my computer & laptop.
Thank you for the reason.

Are all the people that are saying 'No' because of this reason? If yes, how often do you actually play on the PC servers?

My idea is to advertise PC as a development product to push the iOS players to learn more. When I was a child / teenager (15-20 years back) I played Graal because of three reasons- the community, the development and it's a game; They'll have seen the community and the game aspects of Graal by playing the iOS servers, they'll only be on the PC worlds to learn the development.

If I can set up basic tutorials on the iOS servers to gain interest I'd love to push them to the PC worlds. What do you think of this?
Old 04-12-2015, 07:47 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
Are all the people that are saying 'No' because of this reason? If yes, how often do you actually play on the PC servers?
Yes. Often enough to establish dominance over the Zodiac noobs, you know how I roll.
Old 04-12-2015, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Yes. Often enough to establish dominance over the Zodiac noobs, you know how I roll.
Thank you.
Old 04-12-2015, 08:45 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
There's no reason Graal can't exist as what it is now on PC. The problem is that it's been super neglected by the ownership, instead of advertising it for what it is; a development platform where you can create your own world and have it instantly available for players to play.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto