tbone
Evenglare is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
Aren't you Delterian yourself?
only if you want me to be mam
Old 06-27-2007, 09:48 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
He was the weakest link
Old 06-28-2007, 04:52 AM
Criminal X
PrinceDark will become famous soon enough
Oh man this 6 year development should revolutionize Graal. Oh man I'm coming back to Graal for this. What up Evenglare!?

P.S. I know Stefan don't take forever to give you GS2 if you contact him correctly.
Old 06-28-2007, 07:26 AM
wat
Alex-Stravier is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Alex-Stravier
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceDark View Post
Oh man this 6 year development should revolutionize Graal. Oh man I'm coming back to Graal for this. What up Evenglare!?

P.S. I know Stefan don't take forever to give you GS2 if you contact him correctly.
Why not enlighten us on how it's done then?
Old 06-28-2007, 09:09 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex-Stravier View Post
Why not enlighten us on how it's done then?
Usually a swift forum pm/support ticket combo I suppose.
Old 06-28-2007, 09:26 AM
Inferno (Level Designer)
Infernix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Infernix
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKxTortoise View Post
If you don't care about what's scripted what the hell else is there other than levels? "I only care about one thing and that one thing sucks!" Of course, you'd be pretty hard-pressed to prove our levels are bad.

The whole point is that we're done working.. New Delteria is ready for release. That doesn't mean we wont add more, but we're definitely ready to go public.
I said systems if you didnt read it the first time. Which pretty much is all the crap that the players cant see and means nothing to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alamaris View Post
And in fact I couldn't care less about you or wherever you're from.

I have been a part of Delteria since 2001, and I want to see what has been done to the playerworld I grew up with. Graal administrators are only hindering the game by not allowing Delteria to update, and by not updating to GS2 that is exactly what the administrators are doing. So let's see some action.
I was actually helping Delteria with their development at one point you prick and created a large amount of levels (That I believe went to waste as they gave up on their massive OW). I wish them the best of luck but Im damn well not going to BS around about the server and what their status was last I was there.

So keep your insults and your whining to yourself because you obviously know less about your own servers future than I do. Considering you started this thread and all.
Old 06-28-2007, 04:50 PM
VERACITY CORRUPTION!!
MKxTortoise is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infernix View Post
I said systems if you didnt read it the first time. Which pretty much is all the crap that the players cant see and means nothing to them.
lolololol? We don't make stuff that means nothing to players. Think about why this might be. Dumb Clovenized ideas have been eliminated entirely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infernix
I was actually helping Delteria with their development at one point you prick and created a large amount of levels (That I believe went to waste as they gave up on their massive OW). I wish them the best of luck but Im damn well not going to BS around about the server and what their status was last I was there.

So keep your insults and your whining to yourself because you obviously know less about your own servers future than I do. Considering you started this thread and all.
If by "large" you mean "a 5x5 block full of tile errors" sure, I guess you did a lot. Our "massive OW" was finished by Tiamat single-handedly. It is finished and free of tile errors, filled with inside levels in a new tile set. Total level count comes to over 200 levels, not counting insides. That's my definition of "large."

Why don't you shut up? Don't you realize how stupid it is to assume we're doing something that wasn't working for years? Apparently not, since your post only proves you blindly followed orders. History and my /levels/ folder proves you did a ****ty job of following orders. You're a stupid person and a ****ty LAT. Congrats, ****head! Time to shut the **** up with the propaganda.
Old 06-28-2007, 06:03 PM
Inferno (Level Designer)
Infernix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Infernix
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKxTortoise View Post
lolololol? We don't make stuff that means nothing to players. Think about why this might be. Dumb Clovenized ideas have been eliminated entirely.

If by "large" you mean "a 5x5 block full of tile errors" sure, I guess you did a lot. Our "massive OW" was finished by Tiamat single-handedly. It is finished and free of tile errors, filled with inside levels in a new tile set. Total level count comes to over 200 levels, not counting insides. That's my definition of "large."

Why don't you shut up? Don't you realize how stupid it is to assume we're doing something that wasn't working for years? Apparently not, since your post only proves you blindly followed orders. History and my /levels/ folder proves you did a ****ty job of following orders. You're a stupid person and a ****ty LAT. Congrats, ****head! Time to shut the **** up with the propaganda.
For 1 the massive OW you had was not 200 levels it was 1k levels, and that overworld was dumped because the team realized it couldn't be complete. So you obviously have no clue what I'm talking about. And when you saw my levels, you yourself praised them. History shows that your always constantly throwing a bunch of **** around because your stuck up with yourself. O btw, when everyone else sees Taimats levels that arnt castle levels, they may just have something negative to say.

I followed my ****ing orders on Delt, and I quit not because I was messing up. I quit because your staff team was messing up, and I didn't want to be part of a team that wasn't working as one. You seriously have no respect for yourself or your own server by the way you act. I already knew youd jump on my **** the moment I quoted you because you cant stand people talkin back to your colorguard ass.

P.S. if you donut make system in which the players have no clue about, then the server is going certainly in some deep ****.

Last edited by Infernix; 06-28-2007 at 06:14 PM..
Old 06-28-2007, 06:06 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
ITS ON~~

south park reference...
Old 06-28-2007, 06:22 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Mortal Kombat,
Tort vs. Inferno
Old 06-28-2007, 10:18 PM
wat
Alex-Stravier is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Alex-Stravier
Quote:
O btw, when everyone else sees Taimats levels that arnt castle levels, they may just have something negative to say.
I'm not sure how I should reply to this comment. The easiest way would be "you're an idiot," but I want to be more precise. Then again, it doesn't really matter because it's a good enough reply to suit you, but it seems that you're trying to imply that all of Tiamat's levels that aren't castle levels suck. If Tiamat's levels that aren't castle levels suck, what's that say about you? Your levels aren't even comparable to Tiamat's; he makes excellent levels, and he can make a lot of them in a small amount of time.

Quote:
I followed my ****ing orders on Delt, and I quit not because I was messing up. I quit because your staff team was messing up, and I didn't want to be part of a team that wasn't working as one.
So that must be why you got into arguments daily with all the staff members, right? And that must also be why all the staff members who wouldn't work together would always jump on your case as a group, too, right? If you actually read this far into my post, you might realize that doesn't make a whole lot of sense!

Quote:
I already knew youd jump on my **** the moment I quoted you
Because it's inconceivable that someone would jump on you when you say something wrong? Do you actually think about things before you click the "submit reply" button?

Quote:
you cant stand people talkin back to your colorguard ass.
olollollol colorguard man you're so funny! Grow up, idiot.
Old 06-28-2007, 10:20 PM
That guy with a beard
PrinceOfKenshin has a spectacular aura about
Delteria does not suck. Once the new server they have been developing comes out everyone's mouth is going to drop. It looks amazing. Also if you guys want i can try to help convert things. my aim is xMikeIsAwesomex

Quote:
Game Master (Server): Greetings PrinceOfKenshin, there are new posts on the forums that demand your urgent attention! God speed, the fate of the world is in your hands. If you fail, middle earth will forever be in the darkness and your children will be enslaved by McKain.
Old 06-28-2007, 10:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex-Stravier View Post
Your levels aren't even comparable to Tiamat's; he makes excellent levels, and he can make a lot of them in a small amount of time.
Inferno is better than good ol' Tiamat when it comes to terrain LATing. Tiamat is basically the god of towns/buildings/insides, but I'm not quite sure about his terrain levels.
Old 06-28-2007, 10:47 PM
Classy!
KensuKusangi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
Inferno is better than good ol' Tiamat when it comes to terrain LATing. Tiamat is basically the god of towns/buildings/insides, but I'm not quite sure about his terrain levels.
If you're not sure about his terrain levels, how can you even say the first comment? You're just throwing **** out there.

I can safely say Tiamat is the man.
Old 06-28-2007, 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KensuKusangi View Post
If you're not sure about his terrain levels, how can you even say the first comment? You're just throwing **** out there.
I meant I'm not quite sure if I can call him GOOD at terrain levels. Last things i've seen from him were ok.

Quote:
I can safely say Tiamat is the man.
Agreed.