FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-27-2011, 08:19 AM
retired graal veteran
k_killar is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to k_killar
6 Guns released in fort knox

/discuss

Last edited by k_killar; 02-27-2011 at 09:00 AM..
Old 02-27-2011, 08:21 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Six guns were added, not 7. More guns will be added in the near future.
Old 02-27-2011, 08:42 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
That's a really good level.
Old 02-27-2011, 09:52 AM
Sinkler is a jewel in the roughSinkler is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Sinkler
My concern is that if we release weapons at this set-price, we're not really helping the economy. It's necessary for a reset to take place BEFORE releasing an all-gun shop. Although, this is not an all gun shop, the consequence is that those who purchased lets say the Black Lotus at 150k, now lost 95K. This is applied to other guns. This does not help the economy, rather harms is UNLESS, as stated above a reset takes place.

Other than that comment:

GREAT JOB!

If you need to get in contact with me, please send an e-mail to: [email protected]

"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that."

-John Stuart Mill
Old 02-27-2011, 09:54 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
People put too much emphasis on the economy in Era. There is no reason Era needs to have a complex economy. It should be about PKing, raiding, gangs, events, etc--not buying and selling items.
Old 02-27-2011, 10:24 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
People put too much emphasis on the economy in Era. There is no reason Era needs to have a complex economy. It should be about PKing, raiding, gangs, events, etc--not buying and selling items.
I had the same idea for N-Pulse actually about 5 months back (vaguely anyways).

So I can easily approve of this :P

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 02-27-2011, 10:48 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinkler View Post
My concern is that if we release weapons at this set-price, we're not really helping the economy. It's necessary for a reset to take place BEFORE releasing an all-gun shop. Although, this is not an all gun shop, the consequence is that those who purchased lets say the Black Lotus at 150k, now lost 95K. This is applied to other guns. This does not help the economy, rather harms is UNLESS, as stated above a reset takes place.

Other than that comment:

GREAT JOB!
Obviously they thought the gun was worth 150k when they bought it, otherwise they wouldn't have paid 150k for it. The stats on the gun haven't changed so what's the difference? You still attach the same perceived value to it.

Do you see people returning toilet paper to the store when they find out that it's on special at a different store? No. If they thought $4 was too much to pay for toilet paper in the first place they never would have bought it. Just because somebody else somewhere is getting it for less doesn't mean anything.

P.S. Big Macs are $1.90 USD in Hong Kong, how much are Big Macs where you live?
Old 02-27-2011, 11:59 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
so make the guns free
Old 02-27-2011, 04:27 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
That's a really good level.
Gray plants? LOL
Old 02-27-2011, 05:38 PM
Da conq
Conqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to behold
It's better to have "too much" rather than "too little" in a graal economy.

Can I get an amen from the GK playa's?

Old 02-27-2011, 06:18 PM
|Mêrçy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
Where is the do not like button on this site
Old 02-27-2011, 07:12 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
I like that they are resorting to the old idea and just doing a small group of guns at a time, hopefully after a few weeks the new prices can settle and another group can be added...

But to really get EVERY gun added the best would be to reset... or every month~ when you add more guns there will be chaos.

I personally was getting offers of 100k+ for MS, now it seems it is only worth 70k which was the point most people were fighting against.
Then again some people were selling Fn2k for like 30k... profit plz?
It's hard to balance, even harder when the staff have no idea about prices/economy.
But... whatever!

*Also, I found it funny you were trying to bounty on az :3 I don't think that kid even has graal installed.

Edit: Could use a new shop... this one's looking crowded. Why don't you have nas go steal one and make it look ugly or something?
Old 02-27-2011, 09:01 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
suggestion: Don't put all the guns in Fort Knox. Move some around, make people explore a bit.
Old 02-27-2011, 11:44 PM
skillmaster19 will become famous soon enough
Hey your script at fort knox that returns weapons is faulty. I had 4 gold uzis and I returned 2 because I had no use for them and it took all 4 of mine. Now I don't have a weapon to use.
Old 02-28-2011, 12:20 AM
the fake one
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillmaster19 View Post
Hey your script at fort knox that returns weapons is faulty. I had 4 gold uzis and I returned 2 because I had no use for them and it took all 4 of mine. Now I don't have a weapon to use.
I have fixed the bug and added two gold uzis to your account. Anyone else who has lost items or money can make a support ticket and it will be taken care of.