Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-07-2011, 12:17 AM
dusk
Donark has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoper View Post
so ask someone to fix it so tags don't work in ULMS?

I would, but that would require a formal complaint from someone that isn't you.
yah cause you suck at your job
Old 08-07-2011, 12:53 AM
ilovegirlzz can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBreez View Post
this
and also, items like instruments are rapidly dropping because of the abundance of ecs, so that's why I sold mine while they're still worth around 10k-15k.

also zodiac is having this problem currently, I have made over 500ec+ ever since vinx9 was hired as eta, and decided to be a noob and hire almost 10 f**king ets.
I do like it, but vinx9 doesn't even discipline the et's on how much they should give out. zodiac had no good people left to hire because being eta was too stressful, so they gave the job to a noob. I'd rather have one of those stuck up rich oldbies that hates everyone be ETA than him.
lol hell yea wadafack was givin 5 ec for regular chance shud only give 1
Old 08-07-2011, 01:05 AM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBreez View Post
this
and also, items like instruments are rapidly dropping because of the abundance of ecs, so that's why I sold mine while they're still worth around 10k-15k.

also zodiac is having this problem currently, I have made over 500ec+ ever since vinx9 was hired as eta, and decided to be a noob and hire almost 10 f**king ets.
I do like it, but vinx9 doesn't even discipline the et's on how much they should give out. zodiac had no good people left to hire because being eta was too stressful, so they gave the job to a noob. I'd rather have one of those stuck up rich oldbies that hates everyone be ETA than him.
Since when could you buy instruments with EC?
Old 08-07-2011, 01:10 AM
Era Manager
DuBsTeRmAn is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to DuBsTeRmAn
Since they were added to Era Zeus.

There is a EC Shop for Instruments left of Speedy Pizza.
Old 08-07-2011, 01:20 AM
only reason instruments are worth so low is because they are un needed..unless they do mroe btob or individual contest
Old 08-07-2011, 01:33 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Instruments are worthless. Who cares if people waste their EC on them.. rofl.

There's no real -worth it- EC items that can mess up the economy if massed. As-is Bow/Flak/Flamer are already heavily under-priced and hard to sell.

ULMS kills (if on gangtag) are only worth 1 point, as apposed to 2 should you kill someone in a base/during a raid. Plus its a huge mosh-pit of bullets.. I doubt they could feed THAT MANY points in ULMS. Plus most ETs take tags off if they see a large group dominating the event on a gang/party tag.

Based on these things I have no problem with the mass of events. Raids should be more worth it and more common when (if) the Gang system is finished.

Until then, nothing to complain about guys.
Old 08-07-2011, 02:16 AM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
Instruments are worthless. Who cares if people waste their EC on them.. rofl.

There's no real -worth it- EC items that can mess up the economy if massed. As-is Bow/Flak/Flamer are already heavily under-priced and hard to sell.

ULMS kills (if on gangtag) are only worth 1 point, as apposed to 2 should you kill someone in a base/during a raid. Plus its a huge mosh-pit of bullets.. I doubt they could feed THAT MANY points in ULMS. Plus most ETs take tags off if they see a large group dominating the event on a gang/party tag.

Based on these things I have no problem with the mass of events. Raids should be more worth it and more common when (if) the Gang system is finished.

Until then, nothing to complain about guys.

u talk as if ur the voice of justice whilst ur just a 14yr old lol
and so many pts r coming from ulms cuz deaths r not visible anymore now. im sure most top gang players atm have negative points which rewards activity/rushing mindlessly rather than skill
Old 08-07-2011, 02:27 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
u talk as if ur the voice of justice whilst ur just a 14yr old lol
and so many pts r coming from ulms cuz deaths r not visible anymore now. im sure most top gang players atm have negative points which rewards activity/rushing mindlessly rather than skill
First off, I'm 16 and based just on first impressions (grammar) I'm much more mature than you.

There is currently no such thing as 'Top Player'.. so everything you said is pretty meaningless.

Deaths don't (and haven't) matter(ed) in a long time since they affected your overall points.

There are no rewards, and skill beats mindlessly rushing any day.

Any more questions?
Old 08-07-2011, 02:56 AM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
First off, I'm 16 and based just on first impressions (grammar) I'm much more mature than you.

There is currently no such thing as 'Top Player'.. so everything you said is pretty meaningless.

Deaths don't (and haven't) matter(ed) in a long time since they affected your overall points.

There are no rewards, and skill beats mindlessly rushing any day.

Any more questions?
start getting a bilingual ib diploma thn we'll talk
and deaths should count, having 300 kills and 350 deaths is bad whilst something like 250 and 100 is way better but isnt rewarded anymore
Old 08-07-2011, 03:49 AM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
Quote:
and deaths should count, having 300 kills and 350 deaths is bad whilst something like 250 and 100 is way better but isnt rewarded anymore

I agree with deaths counting again.

But i love you too, rogue.

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:31 PM
hunterhunk is on a distinguished road
Quote:

As much as I want deaths to count, they shouldn't.... because people like you stop raiding when your gang is getting its ass kicked, and you don't want to keep raiding because then your points look bad. You're not the only one who does it, a lot of the people who are in your gang do it too.

Also, it encourages the use of stupid explosives and gas and sitting in 1 room gassing all the entrances in order to make your stats look better. Even though it should only matter how your gang as a whole is doing, not the individual player....

A while back, I remember when Terisu used to katana lame the **** out of the Morano Family base, but regardless they never quit, they'd keep going back and fighting.... If players could be like that I wouldn't mind deaths counting against a player.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhunk View Post
Also, it encourages the use of stupid explosives and gas and sitting in 1 room gassing all the entrances in order to make your stats look better. Even though it should only matter how your gang as a whole is doing, not the individual player....
um that was fun..what wrong with you only wanting guns being used..proxies p4s and allt he other stuff is epicly fun..you just a tryhard
Old 08-09-2011, 11:23 PM
Era since 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhunk View Post
As much as I want deaths to count, they shouldn't.... because people like you stop raiding when your gang is getting its ass kicked, and you don't want to keep raiding because then your points look bad. You're not the only one who does it, a lot of the people who are in your gang do it too.

A while back, I remember when Terisu used to katana lame the **** out of the Morano Family base, but regardless they never quit, they'd keep going back and fighting.... If players could be like that I wouldn't mind deaths counting against a player.
i used to raid gangs by myself with rpg and explosives lol what r u talking about
and my k/d was always between 2 and 4 every week
Old 08-10-2011, 05:06 AM
world-class douchebag
RogueShatterblade will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to RogueShatterblade
If you ask me (and you aren't, nobody does), it seems like events should be special. A compliment to the game rather than just another daily facet.

I mean damn, when I started KotH, ran it either once a week or once every two weeks, I forget. I'd say more than half the server participated. We joined Era for the community, not for whoring ECs. Right?

Quality over quantity.

*Bell: I'm going to faint, Ocelot turned into a real human being. One I can actually have some respect for.

Old 08-10-2011, 09:41 PM
The Forum Bandit
Shadow5596321 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueShatterblade View Post
If you ask me (and you aren't, nobody does), it seems like events should be special. A compliment to the game rather than just another daily facet.

I mean damn, when I started KotH, ran it either once a week or once every two weeks, I forget. I'd say more than half the server participated. We joined Era for the community, not for whoring ECs. Right?

Quality over quantity.
This so many times over, this is one of the things that triggered Zones downfall. The amount of events being hosted and how many prizes were being given out were just absured.

I remember logging off Zone and logging back in about six hours and still saw the same ET hosting.