Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-2011, 05:16 AM
Atrius Manager
TheJames can only hope to improve
Facebook Game/Client Server

Hello everyone,

I am back to present to the Graal community a brilliant idea with a server that will make Graal unreplacable.

I'm looking to make a server based off of Home Front/Gran Theft Auto/Modern Warfare built into the Graal Platform. By far this will be the game the to play and hopefully draw players from all areas of the gaming market.

Key Point:
Graal has gone Facebook. This is the biggest step for Graal it could ever make. Imagine Graal being as tremendously popular as FarmVille JUST for the Facebook version. To me, I'll find it fun being able to blow things up, drive tanks, shoot fully automatic weapons, fight people online with my facebook/IRL friends. I'm excited, are you excited?

Looking for/Hiring:

The staff is starting from scratch. However, the development is at 80%

2 Graphic Artists
3 Level Designers
2 GANI Developers
2 NAT (Scripters)

Please contact me on this forum or via PM on here.

Key Note:
I am speaking with Stefan and Unixmad at the time. If the server makes it far and is developed onto Facebook and iPhone aswell maintain a large PC Base, there will be USD Pay involved. After a permenent staff team is selected and hired and after development is completed and listed on the Classic tab as well as a giant exciting Facebook game pay will be discussed. For the work you do you will receive a percentage of the revenue we generate after Graalonline/Cyberjours takes there cut. Any questions, contact me. Thanks

James,
Manager of Atrius
Old 08-04-2011, 05:19 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Era?
Old 08-04-2011, 05:21 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
itt TheJames lies to you.

Most likely speaking to a wall labeled Stefan and unixmad, with a bit of imagination you can too.

Edit: Imagination also itt.

Old 08-04-2011, 05:31 AM
Atrius Manager
Fowlplay4 you can leave your childish insults and remarks to yourself. This is for grown adults who understand business and would like to develop a video game while generating income. Get back to your trolling elsewhere. Thank you.

James,
Manager of Atrius
Old 08-04-2011, 05:31 AM
Atrius Manager
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
Era?

James,
Manager of Atrius
Old 08-04-2011, 05:35 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJames View Post
Fowlplay4 you can leave your childish insults and remarks to yourself. This is for grown adults who understand business and would like to develop a video game while generating income. Get back to your trolling elsewhere. Thank you.
If you are the 'grown adult' you like to pretend you are, making such claims as "The staff is starting from scratch. However, the development is at 80%" kind of makes you look bad now doesn't it?

I'm sorry but you're completely full of **** sir.
Old 08-04-2011, 05:35 AM
Banned
ThomV is an unknown quantity at this point
Wish I had the time to explain exactly why, but for now just /facepalm.
Old 08-04-2011, 05:36 AM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
Yes, screw making money to purchase weapons, whatever you find you use, if you get killed they can take ur gun, you can break into houses, steal cars, etcetc woohoo!
Old 08-04-2011, 05:40 AM
Atrius Manager
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
If you are the 'grown adult' you like to pretend you are, making such claims as "The staff is starting from scratch. However, the development is at 80%" kind of makes you look bad now doesn't it?

I'm sorry but you're completely full of **** sir.

Why are you such a hater? Get a life. Don't worry about what I'm doing? Worry about your life.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Will you please stfu now so I can get back to finding people interested.

Please stfu.

Back to thread

James,
Manager of Atrius
Old 08-04-2011, 05:45 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
They are bringing Era to Facebook so why would they ever want to bring out a badly attempted Era as well? Especially since it runs the risk of constantly replacing the default heads on every other server they've brought out too. Sounds silly.
Old 08-04-2011, 05:45 AM
Banned
ThomV is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJames View Post
Why are you such a hater? Get a life. Don't worry about what I'm doing? Worry about your life.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Please stfu.

Back to thread
Perhaps his delivery is not the way you'd appreciate the most, it is feedback and with any venture you will have to deal with it accordingly. You might learn a thing or two.

Though I do admire you for trying and aiming high, I think you're going a bit too far ahead of yourself, and this is in my eyes far from the best approach one could take.
Old 08-04-2011, 05:46 AM
Atrius Manager
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillaWonka View Post
Yes, screw making money to purchase weapons, whatever you find you use, if you get killed they can take ur gun, you can break into houses, steal cars, etcetc woohoo!
No, real money will be used to purchase items such as vehicles, houses and other various items that you will never, never lose. Other items will be bought in a Graal Based economy thats going to set the standards for economy balancing.

Alot of people are going to be suprised when they see the end result. I'm excited for Graal, and I wish more of you were. :]

James,
Manager of Atrius
Old 08-04-2011, 05:48 AM
Atrius Manager
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomV View Post
Perhaps his delivery is not the way you'd appreciate the most, it is feedback and with any venture you will have to deal with it accordingly. You might learn a thing or two.

Though I do admire you for trying and aiming high, I think you're going a bit too far ahead of yourself, and this is in my eyes far from the best approach one could take.
Thank you for your support, and from you response I can tell that you have intelligence. You can't always sit around and say "Man I can't do this" or the "Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda's" then you see people do stuff you've always wanted to because you didn't attempt. I'm a goal seeker. When it comes to oppurtunities I try to be the one who seizes them.

*Shoot for the moon, so even if you fall you'll be with the stars*

James,
Manager of Atrius
Old 08-04-2011, 05:48 AM
team canada
I've never seen an email where Stephane Portha (unixmad) signed his email as unixmad either.

You've conveniently not provided that kind of information in your screen-shot. (:

TheJames, you're truly a special individual. Thank you for your contributions to Graal forums comedy/entertainment.
Old 08-04-2011, 05:50 AM
Atrius Manager
Thanks fowlplay4. I'll mind myself, you mind yourself and just find amusement out of my actions. Sound good? Thanks

James,
Manager of Atrius