Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2010, 04:54 PM
:o
Mykel has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Mykel Send a message via MSN to Mykel
Give your players something to anticipate, Stefan. Even though you have failed to deliver promise after promise, we do know that you work hard. And, people enjoy the game that you have made and look forward to updates and progress. The problem is that we don't have any updates. And, it is a bit unfair to put everything on your shoulders. I think your staff could be doing more as well.
Old 03-29-2010, 05:57 PM
Cell Chill
smokeraider is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to smokeraider Send a message via MSN to smokeraider
these threads been going on for years... stop complaining it has no effect, and leave the staff alone... it takes to much time for them to awnser your endless complaining about the same things over and over and over and over again. they could use that time to develop so please shut up already...
Old 03-29-2010, 05:59 PM
Rgesitreed Uesr
Pimmeh has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Pimmeh Send a message via MSN to Pimmeh
Smokey baby, (hehe) everyone could use an update once in a while. All the big companies and things release some word of progress, or a goal or something.
Old 03-29-2010, 06:10 PM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimmeh View Post
Smokey baby, (hehe) everyone could use an update once in a while. All the big companies and things release some word of progress, or a goal or something.
They've already stated that they're working on v6, and have plans to implement new payment methods...what game company ever tells you more than that?

If you don't like what they have to offer, or plan to offer, then it's probably time to find a new game to play.

I do agree that they need better customer service (support center), and that they need to learn how to accept feedback from their loyal customers.
Old 03-29-2010, 06:16 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mykel View Post
I think your staff could be doing more as well.
What are you expecting them to do?

Lack of content complaints should be directed to the servers and their staff, since they should be the one releasing the updates.
Old 03-29-2010, 06:25 PM
superannuated super mod
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeraider View Post
these threads been going on for years... stop complaining it has no effect, and leave the staff alone... it takes to much time for them to awnser your endless complaining about the same things over and over and over and over again. they could use that time to develop so please shut up already...
Cell if we regard intently it's not everything a complaint. Some things we can count as feedback.
Feedback is helpful if staff is able to cope the criticism.
It's fine to have v6 (I guess), but it seems to me that graal isn't for the main part a game to play anymore. It's changing to a development platform where skilled people can create things and let others test them.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I want to have fun by playing a interesting game. And if I'm not satisfied, I want to express that and expect that the game producer takes care to make me happy. Because only when I'm happy I'm willing to pay (again).
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
What are you expecting them to do?

Lack of content complaints should be directed to the servers and their staff, since they should be the one releasing the updates.
And what if they are so high and mighty that they don't listen and counting requests as "bashing"?
Old 03-29-2010, 06:26 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
inb4close...I think most things have been said, and that being that most things have already been said in previous posts

Old 03-29-2010, 06:32 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elk View Post
inb4close...I think most things have been said, and that being that most things have already been said in previous posts
ya it's a discussion, live with it
Old 03-29-2010, 06:34 PM
Cell Chill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Cell if we regard intently it's not everything a complaint. Some things we can count as feedback.
Feedback is helpful if staff is able to cope the criticism.
It's fine to have v6 (I guess), but it seems to me that graal isn't for the main part a game to play anymore. It's changing to a development platform where skilled people can create things and let others test them.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I want to have fun by playing a interesting game. And if I'm not satisfied, I want to express that and expect that the game producer takes care to make me happy. Because only when I'm happy I'm willing to pay (again).

And what if they are so high and mighty that they don't listen and counting requests as "bashing"?
feedback is good we have a suggestions forum for that so why keep posting it all around the main forum, i beleve feedback is alot diffrent then a complain
Old 03-29-2010, 06:36 PM
Rgesitreed Uesr
Pimmeh has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Pimmeh Send a message via MSN to Pimmeh
Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post
They've already stated that they're working on v6, and have plans to implement new payment methods...what game company ever tells you more than that?

If you don't like what they have to offer, or plan to offer, then it's probably time to find a new game to play.

I do agree that they need better customer service (support center), and that they need to learn how to accept feedback from their loyal customers.
I know, that's what I was saying... I've quit Graal a while ago, I just still have a boatload of Gralats and a forum lifetime left.
C'est la vie.
Old 03-29-2010, 06:45 PM
Everytime I see ya...
Old_Days is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, im not paying anyone anymore.

I saw someones post who said the only reason players keep playing is because of the community, not the game. Whoever said that is smart, but if everyone would stop paying for stuff, then they would be forced to do something.

As for what stefan said, well you can talk to people about crap, but if nothings really getting done then why are you talking?

I could talk about mowing my lawn, hell i could even think about it, but talking and thinking isnt going to get it done. You have to DO it.

So lets stop just "talking" and start with a little more "doing"
Old 03-29-2010, 06:47 PM
N-Pulse Assistant Manager
coreys has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to coreys Send a message via MSN to coreys Send a message via Yahoo to coreys
Quote:
Nah that's not really what's going on. They're completely, 100% ****ing ignoring us. That's exactly what it's going on, and people are frustrated.

And I don't mean the PWAs like Bell, they can't really do anything, and it seems like Stefan and Uniximad ignore them too. They obviously don't care at all, and it's going to hurt them in the long run.

Quote:
*SlikRick: so should I even ask about your aim status?
*Xor: well if you want to
*Xor: but i am LARPING
*SlikRick: While on a computer?
*Xor: yes
*Xor: in my living room
*SlikRick: ahh
*Xor: i have a fort setup to hide from beasts
Old 03-29-2010, 07:48 PM
Cell Chill
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreys View Post
Nah that's not really what's going on. They're completely, 100% ****ing ignoring us. That's exactly what it's going on, and people are frustrated.

And I don't mean the PWAs like Bell, they can't really do anything, and it seems like Stefan and Uniximad ignore them too. They obviously don't care at all, and it's going to hurt them in the long run.
so its like i said complaining does not help at all
Old 03-29-2010, 07:58 PM
N-Pulse Assistant Manager
coreys has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to coreys Send a message via MSN to coreys Send a message via Yahoo to coreys
Quote:
so its like i said complaining does not help at all
Yes! You're correct there. But your reasons for saying it doesn't help were wrong.

Quote:
*SlikRick: so should I even ask about your aim status?
*Xor: well if you want to
*Xor: but i am LARPING
*SlikRick: While on a computer?
*Xor: yes
*Xor: in my living room
*SlikRick: ahh
*Xor: i have a fort setup to hide from beasts
Old 03-29-2010, 08:05 PM
Cell Chill
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreys View Post
Yes! You're correct there. But your reasons for saying it doesn't help were wrong.
ur wrong, if it helped these issues would already have been resolved...