Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2002, 05:13 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Um, Houdini, I believe your posts arent even allowed, this should be taken care of elsewhere not here, so you arent one to ask for posts to be deleted...this wasnt started to flame managers, it was just started to see who people liked, not who they disliked, hence the name of the thread, and it certainly wasnt started so people could complain about being fired and so on........
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 12-27-2002, 07:06 AM
Playerworld Administrator
HoudiniMan is on a distinguished road
I think you should realize this isn't having to do with my being fired, it's in the past.

This was never intended to be a flame praytell. She is the worst manager, but there aren't any bad managers... It's like claiming out of 2000 people, that being called #10 in the top 10 is a flame... she escalated it and i think i should have chosen my words better... However, this was not intended to be a flame and you all argued without any input from me.

Please, consider that there isn't always a bad guy moon goddess.

Old 12-27-2002, 08:01 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by HoudiniMan
I think you should realize this isn't having to do with my being fired, it's in the past.

This was never intended to be a flame praytell. She is the worst manager, but there aren't any bad managers... It's like claiming out of 2000 people, that being called #10 in the top 10 is a flame... she escalated it and i think i should have chosen my words better... However, this was not intended to be a flame and you all argued without any input from me.

err, it was you that started the post saying tifa was the worst manager, was it not? Believe so...none of it was called for, nor is it what this thread was about
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST
Old 12-27-2002, 04:03 PM
A relic of the past
TifaKhan is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Well i see you kept your word and deleted your thread HoudiniMan, as i said you give me no choice but to defend
myself.
This thread was about who people thought was the best Player world Manager, and you flamed me for being the worst, and expected me to say nothing in my defence?
Sorry i didnt come to the same agreement.
You brought up you were fired, so i told why you were fired.
I even showed proof of our NAT Chief saying he didnt trust you.
Dont start what you cant finish i say.

As for my part i think the best Manager is by far nobody.
Every Manager tries their best, continous to work to better themselves, their staff and their server.

Oh of course im sure you will say i dont, call me a liar like you did, but then again, i will defend myself and we can go on and on, back and forth as long as you like.

I have all the time in the world.
Or would you like to call it quits.
In which case stop slamming me.

You have so much potential in your life, take this chance to enjoy your last few months on Doomsday, but then move on.

I know you're attached to Graal, but this latest thing should be too much even for you. As a past owner of Doomsday, I believe I express the wishes of everyone who has ever owned Doomsday in saying what I have said.

By the way, you should be Knighted for services to Doomsday. You've done more than the rest of us Owners ever did.

Baraka Khan
Old 12-27-2002, 06:31 PM
Cynicism is on a distinguished road
Is it really worth it to dwell over this topic? Apparently, if the manager is still reigning over his/her playerworld, then they're doing good enough.
Old 12-28-2002, 12:44 AM
A relic of the past
Quote:
Originally posted by Cynicism
Is it really worth it to dwell over this topic? Apparently, if the manager is still reigning over his/her playerworld, then they're doing good enough.
I couldnt agree more, but you see there will be another thread, another flame or slam aimed at me, like the one he just posted.

Quote:

You only lose rights if you give her a full taste of reality, you still had plenty of kiss-ass thrown in so you're safe
He likes using terms like that, he used it once before, like the second time i fired him:

*HoudiniMan: you all want to get in her pants is more like it ¬_¬
*HoudiniMan: you're attracted to a friggin cartoon
Omega Cryptorchid_Dev: What the hell is the idea that everyone has where if you are friends with a girl you are trying to have ***** with her
Unholy Paladin: O.o ur really fawked in the head houdini
Omega Cryptorchid_Dev: well, no ones is standing between you and the
Omega Cryptorchid_Dev: *door
Unholy Paladin: anyway, flirting is different then 'getting into someones pants'
*HoudiniMan: you keep kissing her ass and your face will stick that way
TifaKhan loaded the local ban info of HoudiniMan
TifaKhan has set local ban info of player HoudiniMan
TifaKhan disconnects HoudiniMan

You have so much potential in your life, take this chance to enjoy your last few months on Doomsday, but then move on.

I know you're attached to Graal, but this latest thing should be too much even for you. As a past owner of Doomsday, I believe I express the wishes of everyone who has ever owned Doomsday in saying what I have said.

By the way, you should be Knighted for services to Doomsday. You've done more than the rest of us Owners ever did.

Baraka Khan
Old 12-28-2002, 01:01 AM
SaitoHajime is on a distinguished road
Every manager has his or her own flaws. I haven't played at a great many servers, but of the 3-4 I have played, I would say that the top 2 managers I've seen are Tifa of Doomsday and Tornado of Gaia. They both care about their server as well as about their staff, and it's that caring that sets their servers apart from the rest. They also do their best to follow the global rules. I can say I've had fun playing at both servers. However, in this respect, I think Tifa would win, because her server is public and Gaia is in development privately right now.

As for working at playerworlds, I'd say Tornado was the superior of the two. Some of the rules at Doomsday are simply too restricting, such as the one that says people can't work in more than one field at once (e.g. be a GP and do NPC work). It's in the interests of "fairness", but it restricts the server from utilizing all of its potential talent. At Gaia, people are given jobs/rights based on their abilities, and if someone wants to work in more than one field, then all the more power to them.

Old 12-28-2002, 01:57 AM
So, you post these logs without including all the parts prior where you're insulting me... "and you expect me not to defend myself?"...

Well i'm not. k?

I don't really care about this at all and while it does piss me off that you're posting partial conversations and basically ruining my reputation to everybody who reads this, there's nothing i can do if you want to hurt me like that.

Frankly, i'm done. I was done when i asked for this to be deleted. I never even inteded for it to start in the first place.

Leave me alone

Old 12-28-2002, 02:04 AM
SaitoHajime is on a distinguished road
Quote:
"Don't listen to what i say, listen to what i mean." -HoudiniMan

Old 12-28-2002, 03:18 AM
exactly.

i said: she's the worst manager

i mean by that: out of the top 10 graal players she is number 10 cause she did something stupid

Old 12-28-2002, 03:32 AM
A relic of the past
Quote:
So, you post these logs without including all the parts prior where you're insulting me... "and you expect me not to defend myself?"...

Well i'm not. k?

I don't really care about this at all and while it does piss me off that you're posting partial conversations and basically ruining my reputation to everybody who reads this, there's nothing i can do if you want to hurt me like that.

Frankly, i'm done. I was done when i asked for this to be deleted. I never even inteded for it to start in the first place.

Leave me alone
Oh ok, if you like i'll post the whole thing starting from where you called me a *****.

I was simply showing how you like to use those terms to flame me like you did on the Doomsday section of the forums, right after you said you would delete your post about me being the worse Manager on a thread that was for people to say who in their opinion was the best Manager.

You started it, not me, i simply defended myself.
Simply reply yes if you would like me to post the whole thing.
Im happy to comply.
Or how about sorry for turning a nice thread into a slam against me?

Baraka Khan
Old 12-28-2002, 07:01 AM
Administrator
I dunno where the mods are, but someone needs to close this
Not delete it, just close it
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST
Old 12-28-2002, 07:11 AM
shutup ctrl+s
syltburk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to syltburk Send a message via AIM to syltburk Send a message via Yahoo to syltburk
Tifa- I lost my trust on her.
Tornado- I think hes doing good, havnt seen any problem.
Valkoria-X_x whos manager lol
Atlantis- zwr, im not german so i dont now.
Galethia- Sebman, no hes manager on Galethia and Developer on Maloria, common´, deside wich server u want to work on.
Renegade- SSrogebeta, works on to many server. IF you are a manager you only work on that server.
UN-long time ago i played, but isnt Manta the manager? oh well, hes doing a great job in development and hes a good leader.
Classic- Hardest server to get a staff job on, they only get real good staff, wich results a good server.
Providence-Dead
Era-Angel is always active.
Npulse: im banned there so.... i never realy met her.
graal2001: will not comment mr.kamuii
graal2002:Stefan=scripter
Doragon Koden: G_Yoshi, is in my eyes the best manager right now
Cynical:B00j B00j are leet
Old 12-28-2002, 08:40 AM
Cynicism is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by TifaKhan

I couldnt agree more, but you see there will be another thread, another flame or slam aimed at me, like the one he just posted.
Sadly, such things can’t be avoided; but you or any other playerworld manager can dodge the slings and arrows of this community if he/she knows that they are honestly doing an ample enough job, which it is obvious that you are.
Old 12-28-2002, 09:29 AM
A relic of the past
Quote:
Originally posted by Cynicism

Sadly, such things can’t be avoided; but you or any other playerworld manager can dodge the slings and arrows of this community if he/she knows that they are honestly doing an ample enough job, which it is obvious that you are.
Im sorry, your 100% right, i let my desire to prove my innocence get the better of me.Thank you for your kind words.

Moon Goddess i apologize.

I just hope HoudiniMan can let it lie too, because im willing if he is.

Baraka Khan
Closed Thread