Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Your opinion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-18-2009, 04:24 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
Is this sarcasm? I really hope it is, but I can't tell.
It's not sarcastic. The playercount hasn't moved. That's the point I'm trying to make.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 02-18-2009, 04:26 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
It's not sarcastic. The playercount hasn't moved. That's the point I'm trying to make.
http://statistics.graal.us/server/graphs/year
Old 02-18-2009, 04:29 AM
Cake'd
Nataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaDaFack View Post
The ADDICTS are the ones keeping Graal alive, at the moment.

What do you think?
Player-Staff are the ones keeping Graal Alive, mostly.

Though, School might affect too...=P
Old 02-18-2009, 04:32 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
This happens every year watch, a few months from now it'll go right back up.

Old 02-18-2009, 04:37 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
This happens every year watch, a few months from now it'll go right back up.
12 months ago.
Old 02-18-2009, 04:43 AM
iZone Administrator
Matt is a jewel in the roughMatt is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaDaFack View Post
Just close Graal, its going on a HUGE downfall. There isn't anything you can do about anymore?
You sound a bit too sure of your statements within your first post. What happens when your proved wrong? o.o
Old 02-18-2009, 04:43 AM
The Cat
Quote:
12 months ago.
We'll see.

Old 02-18-2009, 04:46 AM
Quote:
We'll see.
What do you mean? 12 months ago the playercount was significantly higher than it is now. 12 months ago being exactly one year ago, so the playercount overall has dropped. Coupled with the fact that there are less development servers now than previously, one would assume...
Old 02-18-2009, 04:53 AM
hi
Darugo is an unknown quantity at this point
I admit, the player count has declined a bit over the years, even though I've been here for only 2 (don't try to look at how long I've been on the forums, I've had a second account ;D)
People try to put the blame on people like Stefan, Unixmad, and Globals. Yes Globals, you shall indeed take some of the blame, everybody needs to take some of the blame, including the players. There has been a recent decline in being NICE to others also, a lack of respect if you will. I will use Zodiac as an example, persay I asked where Goblins are (npc monsters), sure a FAQ might be on, but if not? The players will ignore you, or point you in the direction without help, I feel that blame should be shifted on all of us. Players constantly complaining that Graal did not commit itself fully to advertising. Graal was never a game that COULD be advertised, it cost too much and trials would come and go too much. I usually try to throw in a quick hey look at this game it's pretty fun, with the new Gelat system I can also donate a month to my friends if they are in need of help, the gelat system is very good and will help me in later months. About the new trial system; As a regular said in a topic that was preaching on about how Graal was dead, the trials were leeching off of us, not paying and abusing the system. Instead of creating topics about how Graal sux graal sux close dis **** omg dis shyt is ghey and liek stfen n unyxmud r jst stuleing monies frum us. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. ADVERTISE TO YOUR FRIENDS, TELL THEM ABOUT THIS GAME THAT NEEDS HELP, PUT A MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE, THROW IT OUT TO SEA!!

It's time for less talk more action, Graal has built itself up from the ground (except for the part its kind of like Zelda), get on Graal, start playing, every player helps. Sure there are 3rd mmos and fps and stupid shooters like that, It's time we acted like a real community, shut the hell up, and did something useful. I'm sorry for being a drama queen but jesus christ you guys need to stiffen up. The world of games have been tough, the recession tougher. It's up to YOU to save Graal, it always has been, the playerworlds were what mostly kept Graal alive. Hell learn GS whatever and start latting for servers, who cares if it takes long, instead of complaining on the forums DO SOMETHING FOR THE PEOPLE.
I admit I do believe Stefan and Unixmad are milking the cow until it dies, but hell I am not going to let this cow run dry
Old 02-18-2009, 04:56 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darugo View Post
It's time for less talk more action, Graal has built itself up from the ground (except for the part its kind of like Zelda), get on Graal, start playing, every player helps.
Why should we force ourselves to log on and play when it's just not fun?

Also, Graal has never been newbie friendly. You can't really associate player-drop with that, because back in the day new players were greeted by jump-squads out of Big Brothers house and constantly sword-raped. And that has nothing to do with the fact Graal was free, because it still carried on like that over the years.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:02 AM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Tig's Post:

"The globals and Stefan?" We are constantly listening to your opinions. What gives you any right to tell us how to do our jobs? What gives you any right to tell Stefan and unixmad how to run their game? You are a customer. You are a player. They are business owners. They can run their business however they want to.
You don't have any idea what you're talking about. "Globals thought they can handle things on their own," when we haven't even had a "sit down" discussion about that plan yet. Please, before you go on and start denouncing all globals maybe you should consider that these decisions take time, and making big decisions like this requires a "go ahead" from everyone. It's not something that can be done over night.
We as players should give our constructive criticism in regards to a Game's condition. We as players should give our constructive criticism towards a Game's management. A complaint is what any customer is entitled to because it shows dissatisfaction towards the product. Most companies offer satisfaction policies while we are on the aspect of how they run their business. No one can deny the game's quality has been deteriorating within the recent years, and it surely isn't because some people are getting older and quit. It's because there's nothing to satisfy people anymore.

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 02-18-2009, 05:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Also, Graal has never been newbie friendly. You can't really associate player-drop with that, because back in the day new players were greeted by jump-squads out of Big Brothers house and constantly sword-raped. And that has nothing to do with the fact Graal was free, because it still carried on like that over the years.
I've got to agree with what he said. The state of the community on the majority of servers has severely deteriorated. It comes with this new culture of internet idiots being glamorized as tough guys. People get away with everything, because like we've spoke about before in private, if you remove these people they somehow weed their way back. There has been no attempt to promote a pleasant community so far, only forced measures as you'd expect, but it needs to be done and it needs to be done well to ensure new players are on good standing when they start playing.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:07 AM
Banned?
zephirot is a name known to allzephirot is a name known to allzephirot is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to zephirot Send a message via MSN to zephirot
Quote:
I've been here pretty much the whole time. I NEVER remember 240 players on UN. Sometimes 220 or so. 220/2 (2 since 1 is UN and 1 is Zodiac, 1+1 = 2) = 110 + all of the other private servers that have gone up since then = What??? Same playercount, different servers.
I'm going to repeat myself, but obviously you were not here, Zodiac did not even exist back then.
And UN easily reached the 220 players itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad
Can you just shut up ?
MAGA
MFGA
MEGA
Old 02-18-2009, 05:08 AM
hi
Darugo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Why should we force ourselves to log on and play when it's just not fun?

This has been said many times by many players, just leave if you do not like it, but I am not going to do that, and I hope others follow my footsteps.

Just try a different server, yes there are some gem friends in Graal Online, and you are bound to have one or be one. If you don't like it anymore, try being a helpful sport to others on the server you frequent most and give hints and tips.
I can see you have been here long, longer than me infact, hell longer than most people around here. I'm sure over these years, you have been satisfied with the game, you may have or have not been loyal to some servers, or the globals infact, and to change your opinion on something you liked within Graal is a decision made by you and you alone. Maybe if there were some way I could change the way you thought of Graal, I would do my best. So just ask what you want changed, I will do everything in my newbie power to help you.

Edit: I do also want to apologize on being so negative in this thread:
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=84156
It was dumb of me to think that people were not helpful.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darugo View Post
I can see you have been here long, longer than me infact, hell longer than most people around here. I'm sure over these years, you have been satisfied with the game, you may have or have not been loyal to some servers, or the globals infact, and to change your opinion on something you liked within Graal is a decision made by you and you alone. Maybe if there were some way I could change the way you thought of Graal, I would do my best. So just ask what you want changed, I will do everything in my newbie power to help you.
For a "professional jerk" you sure are nice
Closed Thread