Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #16  
Old 07-05-2013, 05:37 PM
Stephen Stephen is offline
Boom!
Stephen's Avatar
Join Date: May 2004
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 10,410
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubical View Post
If anyone has any suggestions for what should be done to the other attack types that are currently broken or if you have any balancing issues feel free to post them so we can take them into consideration when modifying/creating them.
What are the remaining incomplete attacktypes?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-05-2013, 05:47 PM
NicoX NicoX is offline
Kingdoms Management
NicoX's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Frankfurt/Main, Germany
Posts: 1,933
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX Send a message via Skype™ to NicoX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
What are the remaining incomplete attacktypes?
Slow, Acid, Cold, Fire, Paralyze and some more I guess
__________________
Yours Sincerely,

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed








Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-05-2013, 05:52 PM
Conqueror Conqueror is offline
Da conq
Conqueror's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 363
Conqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draenin View Post
Let's just ignore the fact that there's a Confusion status effect that this would work way better for, and 'improve' an attack type that already had a decent effect to begin with.
I can't really remember, what did fear do way back in like 2003?

I can see your argument Draenin, that sort of effect does sound like it could work well on the confusion attacktype as well.

However, I think I've played a few other games where reversing the keys was the approach they took to fear. Trying to give the illusion of "running away" from whatever direction you're heading.

Considering fear hasn't been active on weapons for at least 7 years now-- I'll take it . Thanks a ton Cubes for volunteering your time bud! We all appreciate your work here.
__________________
_________________________________________

Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-05-2013, 07:13 PM
Cubical Cubical is offline
Banned
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,348
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
I have created a new thread for general PVP discussion and discussion about attack types. http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...hp?t=134268418
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-06-2013, 12:05 PM
NicoX NicoX is offline
Kingdoms Management
NicoX's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Frankfurt/Main, Germany
Posts: 1,933
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX Send a message via Skype™ to NicoX
Fire

Fire:

You become engulfed in flames and have a DoT applied. Players can reapply fire constantly to reset the duration however players may run into water to remove the DoT.
__________________
Yours Sincerely,

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed









Last edited by NicoX; 07-06-2013 at 06:44 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 07-06-2013, 06:44 PM
NicoX NicoX is offline
Kingdoms Management
NicoX's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Frankfurt/Main, Germany
Posts: 1,933
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX Send a message via Skype™ to NicoX
Cold

Cold:
There is no animation for this one but it reduces the speed that you attack and you are locked in place for a bit longer. This can be reapplied constantly to reset the duration.
__________________
Yours Sincerely,

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed








Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-29-2013, 01:45 PM
xXKajalXx xXKajalXx is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: ----
Posts: 133
xXKajalXx will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to xXKajalXx Send a message via Yahoo to xXKajalXx
Do we have an effect on electricity yet?
__________________
----
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-29-2013, 02:00 PM
biggiant biggiant is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 61
biggiant is on a distinguished road
what is DoT
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-29-2013, 04:50 PM
bioboi bioboi is offline
Maloria Manager
bioboi's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 145
bioboi has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggiant View Post
what is DoT
Damage over time
__________________
Ignorance is bliss.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-30-2013, 08:58 AM
alissalee alissalee is offline
Mr. Ciprioni Atrius Admin
alissalee's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lawrence, Ma
Posts: 190
alissalee is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to alissalee Send a message via MSN to alissalee
Fear would be better used lower the persons stats. aka attack and defense switching keys has nothing to do with making someone afraid of you aka what fear means. nico u should know this mang
__________________
account was being used by jigga.... sorry for what he has said in the past
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 07-30-2013, 09:16 AM
xXKajalXx xXKajalXx is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: ----
Posts: 133
xXKajalXx will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to xXKajalXx Send a message via Yahoo to xXKajalXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by alissalee View Post
Fear would be better used lower the persons stats. aka attack and defense switching keys has nothing to do with making someone afraid of you aka what fear means. nico u should know this mang
Sounds reasonable, since your ego drops because of fear, and it leaves us the option to make "electricity" make you have reverse keydirections (like fear does right now), because you're electrified and can't control your movement.
__________________
----
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 07-30-2013, 10:11 AM
NicoX NicoX is offline
Kingdoms Management
NicoX's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Frankfurt/Main, Germany
Posts: 1,933
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX Send a message via Skype™ to NicoX
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXKajalXx View Post
Sounds reasonable, since your ego drops because of fear, and it leaves us the option to make "electricity" make you have reverse keydirections (like fear does right now), because you're electrified and can't control your movement.
Fear is fine. Electricity might stun the player for 0.2 - 0.3 seconds or so. We will see.
__________________
Yours Sincerely,

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed








Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 07-30-2013, 11:01 AM
xXKajalXx xXKajalXx is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: ----
Posts: 133
xXKajalXx will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to xXKajalXx Send a message via Yahoo to xXKajalXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoX View Post
Fear is fine. Electricity might stun the player for 0.2 - 0.3 seconds or so. We will see.
Stun is awesome aswell, true dat.
__________________
----
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 07-30-2013, 07:32 PM
biggiant biggiant is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 61
biggiant is on a distinguished road
leuc ftw
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 07-30-2013, 11:31 PM
MajinDragon MajinDragon is offline
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: United Kingdom, England
Posts: 2,148
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
What does Depletion currently do? And how effective is 'life stealing'?
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright (C) 1998-2008 Linux cyberjoueurs All Rights Reserved.