Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > N-Pulse Main Forum > N-Pulse News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-26-2015, 02:21 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Its 15 levels wide, 14 levels heigh. 210 levels.. and yeah takes a while to convert everything to GS2 and also move them to class's and make sure I don't miss any.. I am using some online tools but also "edit as text" to verify each level is completed. The bright side is that it will make the server extremely easier to maintain since things will be in class's.
Old 10-01-2015, 12:34 AM
That Sword guy...right?
Zideruic is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Zideruic
good stuff keep it up <3
Old 10-02-2015, 08:58 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
So thanks to Thor's compus gani's, I am now working on Baddies. And well, I think this guy wanted to spar. What do you guys think? lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-10-01 at 9.48.14 PM.png
Views:	464
Size:	237.3 KB
ID:	55849  
Old 10-03-2015, 05:44 AM
Making Levels
zerxusgraal will become famous soon enough
Did it just walk around The ow?
U gotta keep em in place!
Old 10-03-2015, 10:47 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerxusgraal View Post
Did it just walk around The ow?
U gotta keep em in place!
Well I didn't tell it not to leave the level so it started in level3 then wandered to nems. Was kinda funny.
Old 10-03-2015, 07:24 PM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
Lookin good
Old 10-04-2015, 05:34 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
i wish you'd restore the old ow

also curious, does anyone have the ow from 2001-2002 (cant remember the exact date) where the main town was basically in a walled area and there was a fountain where people hung out?
Old 10-04-2015, 04:57 PM
iZone Administrator
Matt is a jewel in the roughMatt is a jewel in the rough
I do on my old laptop.
Old 10-04-2015, 10:50 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
i wish you'd restore the old ow

also curious, does anyone have the ow from 2001-2002 (cant remember the exact date) where the main town was basically in a walled area and there was a fountain where people hung out?
I think we have like 2000-2001 was I think the latest level. But the world not only is not mapped but also beyond unusable to the point where theres multiple levels named the same thing and going from one to another then back and forth can cause you to glitch completely off the gmap when I tested it. Personally my favorite period would be about late 2002, to early 2003.. When I started. Mid 2004 I achieved my first 1000 hours after about a years worth of work. I also founded (Storm), in December 2003. Theres a story behind why I chose Storm but for now I will leave it up to speculation.

Anyways, Moonie and Moon God were the managers and I remember being at the peak of my enjoyment. People to talk to, quests to do, events to play. And back then there was less distractions... the playstation 2 was state of the art and dominating. Yes, 2. With the Playstation 3 getting closer. Logging on as a trial would result in not being able to save your progress and players were addicted and would play on trials daily. The pics1 tiles were just so pleasing to me back then. Level 3 had those greenish-blue tiles with the water fountain above level3. And you were considered cool to noobs if you idled and chat on the top of that cliff in level2. I actually fixed the grappling hook guys . I was both a Dragon Knight, several times, and a Canavi, which I still am on mewtoo18. I even remember listening to the music.. you know, those stef midi's.. it kinda made the game feel like.. it just made you feel more apart of the game. I agree the questing back then was pretty bad.. you usually just wandered around or talked to players to show you.. kinda like how UN is now, but I can't recall like rushing through all of the quests in 1 sitting like on UN. Alot of them had boss's that were very difficult.. and those boss's are a major slowdown in the gs1->gs2 conversion. They do bad things such as "mode =" which makes the graphically glitch out, and multiple timer's which again make it break apparently.
Old 10-05-2015, 07:46 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post

Anyways, Moonie and Moon God were the managers and I remember being at the peak of my enjoyment. People to talk to, quests to do, events to play. And back then there was less distractions... the playstation 2 was state of the art and dominating. Yes, 2. With the Playstation 3 getting closer. Logging on as a trial would result in not being able to save your progress and players were addicted and would play on trials daily. The pics1 tiles were just so pleasing to me back then. Level 3 had those greenish-blue tiles with the water fountain above level3. And you were considered cool to noobs if you idled and chat on the top of that cliff in level2.
Great times
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 10-05-2015, 09:01 PM
N-Pulse
Andy182 will become famous soon enough
The core world has always stayed the same for the most part, yes its been updated along the way. The version we have is just a more updated version,turned into an island and mapped.

Great times indeed..Canavi and Dragon Knights 2 of the first big ones i joined in the early days.
Old 10-06-2015, 06:52 AM
PlanetOscar is just really nicePlanetOscar is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
Great times
Long time ago that you posted welcome back!
Old 10-06-2015, 11:51 AM
Making Levels
zerxusgraal will become famous soon enough
I have alot of The levels from a long way back, I have remade The ow numerous Times alongside archaon and unknown mirage and whoever it May have been. I have 4-5 versions of npulse that never even made it out from when we tried to revive it in The past.
What you guys have now that we didnt is a dedicated scripter. If you truly want an older version of npulse and not this eoa version of it, Ill give you everything that I have made. Ive said this before but Ill say it again. Start with a smaller part of The ow, and expand later on as things get done. Get it The way you want instead of taking this world cause it's easier.
Old 10-06-2015, 07:40 PM
N-Pulse
Andy182 will become famous soon enough
We have most of the stuff from way back. Sadly we cant please everyone.. Various people from diff years are going to want to see different years and versions..
This project had been started before N-Pulse was back online. This wasnt chosen because it was easier..
Old 10-16-2015, 09:23 AM
White Mage
Xenoith has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Oh my goooood. Nem Spaaaaaaaaaaaar. xD Gimme gimme gimme!