Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Zodiac Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-10-2009, 10:19 AM
MiniOne MiniOne is offline
SomeOne
MiniOne's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,145
MiniOne is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to MiniOne
Zodiac Could be better...

Zodiac has seriously gone down the drain with the amount of skill required now to pvp... for any of the older players (from before reset) read these forums then they'd definitely agree with me. Ever since you changed the HP cap and the Dmg Cap in Pvp and added like another 25 classes and 10 races or something its just become like total chaos (i dont even know how to become a dam time weaver or anything xD its so dam confusing) ... there is like absolutely no effect required after achieving level 70 or whatever the highest is to become one of the best players... JUST LEARN TO TAP and your good.

So i suggest you bring back old zod just keep all the new weapons and bring the lvl cap back down to 60 where you couldn't make some super stun class... and make it more simple and dumb done the classes back to like how ever many we had and bring the races back to the lower number, and its like i see all these screwed up moves to they are just dumb...
those were the days my fondest memories of zodiac were those days

SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO ANYONE WHO REMEMBERS ME!!
xD my glad build was the bomb
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwajux View Post
The pistols look like they have cancer, reduce the big buboe shaped thing's size.

Last edited by MiniOne; 02-10-2009 at 10:42 AM..
  #2  
Old 02-10-2009, 10:56 AM
DarkRenji DarkRenji is offline
Lv
DarkRenji's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: s
Posts: 1,273
DarkRenji is a jewel in the roughDarkRenji is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to DarkRenji
You name looks like a I knew you, but maybe you had a diffrent account?
Cause I think this was your alt, although im not sure.


But yeah zodiac blows now, and all the armor is overpowered because they feel the need to keep adding more and more, even though in RPGS you can only get so strong because you hit the cap.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Im not a newb View Post
Renji shouldn't be allowed to be rich EVERYWHERE.
  #3  
Old 02-10-2009, 11:00 AM
MiniOne MiniOne is offline
SomeOne
MiniOne's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,145
MiniOne is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to MiniOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRenji View Post
You name looks like a I knew you, but maybe you had a diffrent account?
Cause I think this was your alt, although im not sure.


But yeah zodiac blows now, and all the armor is overpowered because they feel the need to keep adding more and more, even though in RPGS you can only get so strong because you hit the cap.
Nah this was my main i was the DK/ Glad who kept nation hoping and like after 2months or something became one of the top 10 players i could beat james and darkseer on occasions, but ya since the constant adding of new armor and weapons and races and classes has really screwed the game over, a new piece or armor or a new weapon every month or few months would have been a much greater idea then spamming the server, and yes we need a damage cap and a better hp cap

Ohh if you guys haven't realised I've only managed to get to level 29 since reset and then quit after so I've actually got no idea what new zodiac is like but from what I've seen and experienced it seems to SUCK! in compression to the old Zodiac
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwajux View Post
The pistols look like they have cancer, reduce the big buboe shaped thing's size.
  #4  
Old 02-10-2009, 11:04 AM
DarkRenji DarkRenji is offline
Lv
DarkRenji's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: s
Posts: 1,273
DarkRenji is a jewel in the roughDarkRenji is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to DarkRenji
I miss the level 50 cap lol
Things took "skill" back then not just armor.

Ha, I miss darkus and james, along with other like Frotter ( although must hated him )
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Im not a newb View Post
Renji shouldn't be allowed to be rich EVERYWHERE.
  #5  
Old 02-10-2009, 11:05 AM
LordSquirt LordSquirt is offline
|MÍrÁy|
LordSquirt's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 958
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
It used to be actually a challenge to level. Now a days people just play for 1 day and hit the level cap and be like PRO??? If someone is able to hit the level cap it must show that something is wrong with the server. With all these traits, skills, and the rest people are able to go to the top with no effort.
  #6  
Old 02-10-2009, 11:07 AM
DarkRenji DarkRenji is offline
Lv
DarkRenji's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: s
Posts: 1,273
DarkRenji is a jewel in the roughDarkRenji is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to DarkRenji
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquirt View Post
It used to be actually a challenge to level. Now a days people just play for 1 day and hit the level cap and be like PRO??? If someone is able to hit the level cap it must show that something is wrong with the server. With all these traits, skills, and the rest people are able to go to the top with no effort.
I dont remember you on zodiac, but once there was a race let out called "Dragon"
Me and Triga (Fear_Triga, BeEasyTriga) where the only 2 people to get them-
and we leveled from 1 to 60 in about 4 hours no joke.

then about a day later the race was removed for being over powered ( its race buff was a "dragon cry" or something that buffed damage by 400% for 15 secs LOL )
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Im not a newb View Post
Renji shouldn't be allowed to be rich EVERYWHERE.
  #7  
Old 02-10-2009, 11:08 AM
MiniOne MiniOne is offline
SomeOne
MiniOne's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,145
MiniOne is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to MiniOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquirt View Post
It used to be actually a challenge to level. Now a days people just play for 1 day and hit the level cap and be like PRO??? If someone is able to hit the level cap it must show that something is wrong with the server. With all these traits, skills, and the rest people are able to go to the top with no effort.
xD ya true james played for like 6 days of something is already one of the top players xD which seriously means the server sucks if someone can become the top player in 6days then it must really be the most simple stuff ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRenji View Post
I miss the level 50 cap lol
Things took "skill" back then not just armor.

Ha, I miss darkus and james, along with other like Frotter ( although must hated him )
xD yes everyone hated Frotter, darkus and james quit because of reset didn't they? James still plays sometimes actually, but ya now a days just get uber epic armor and you could be the best player as easy as that, back then we needed a greater deal of skill like i didn't actually have great armor but i had a pretty awesome build and decent timing for when to use my skills which made the game alot more enjoyable
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwajux View Post
The pistols look like they have cancer, reduce the big buboe shaped thing's size.
  #8  
Old 02-10-2009, 11:12 AM
DarkRenji DarkRenji is offline
Lv
DarkRenji's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: s
Posts: 1,273
DarkRenji is a jewel in the roughDarkRenji is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to DarkRenji
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniOne View Post
darkus and james quit because of reset didn't they? James still plays sometimes actually, but ya now a days just get uber epic armor and you could be the best player as easy as that, back then we needed a greater deal of skill like i didn't actually have great armor but i had a pretty awesome build and decent timing for when to use my skills which made the game alot more enjoyable
Darkus quit, and never logged on after the reset- until a few months ago he returned soooo he was gone for awhile.... and now I think he is inactive again but im not sure.


and james always quits and comes back, and always becomes one of the best players, thats how its always been xD
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Im not a newb View Post
Renji shouldn't be allowed to be rich EVERYWHERE.
  #9  
Old 02-10-2009, 11:14 AM
MiniOne MiniOne is offline
SomeOne
MiniOne's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,145
MiniOne is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to MiniOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRenji View Post
Darkus quit, and never logged on after the reset- until a few months ago he returned soooo he was gone for awhile.... and now I think he is inactive again but im not sure.


and james always quits and comes back, and always becomes one of the best players, thats how its always been xD
xD james has always done that yes but coming back for 6days and becoming the best player is like basically saying anyone can do it within 2weeks, which shows that the game has lost a lot of skill because i reckon if i decided to play again within 2weeks i could probably be up to jame's standard
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwajux View Post
The pistols look like they have cancer, reduce the big buboe shaped thing's size.
  #10  
Old 02-10-2009, 11:27 AM
LordSquirt LordSquirt is offline
|MÍrÁy|
LordSquirt's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 958
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRenji View Post
I dont remember you on zodiac, but once there was a race let out called "Dragon"
Me and Triga (Fear_Triga, BeEasyTriga) where the only 2 people to get them-
and we leveled from 1 to 60 in about 4 hours no joke.
I played Zodiac when it first came out and there was none of these secondary classes. This was before there was in gladiator, dark knight, etc. The classes were only monk, priest, mage, thief, warrior, I think. Back then it was an actual challenge to level, but that could have been because the dungeons were being released too late and people were leveling from baddies were you had to actually kill a lot to gain a level. When it first came out I could have easily outclassed everyone with the pure monk build because it was rigged, I even owned Rogpog/Spike and Darkus even if he won't admit it .

Now, they have all these things like race stones, zodiac signs, secondary classes, etc. I think they are going a little over board. When I used to play there wasn't even all these different kinds of armor.
  #11  
Old 02-10-2009, 11:32 AM
MiniOne MiniOne is offline
SomeOne
MiniOne's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,145
MiniOne is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to MiniOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquirt View Post
I played Zodiac when it first came out and there was none of these secondary classes. This was before there was in gladiator, dark knight, etc. The classes were only monk, priest, mage, thief, warrior, I think. Back then it was an actual challenge to level, but that could have been because the dungeons were being released too late and people were leveling from baddies were you had to actually kill a lot to gain a level. When it first came out I could have easily outclassed everyone with the pure monk build because it was rigged, I even owned Rogpog/Spike and Darkus even if he won't admit it .

Now, they have all these things like race stones, zodiac signs, secondary classes, etc. I think they are going a little over board. When I used to play there wasn't even all these different kinds of armor.
I reckon that glad dk and the secondary classes that we're brought in before reset were quite good since there were only a few, which made it simple but now theres 25 as someone told me which made it simply confusing

I played when it first came out for like 2 hours then i gave up since i couldn't get past lvl 8 xD
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwajux View Post
The pistols look like they have cancer, reduce the big buboe shaped thing's size.
  #12  
Old 02-10-2009, 12:51 PM
Crono Crono is offline
:pluffy:
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sweden
Posts: 20,000
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquirt View Post
Now, they have all these things like race stones, zodiac signs, secondary classes, etc. I think they are going a little over board. When I used to play there wasn't even all these different kinds of armor.
Zodiac had hybrid classes since 2006 (for example, assassin is 10 thief 10 warrior), but I hate the prestige classes. Rather than tweaking the existing hybrid classes they went ahead and added tons of unnecessary classes.

The armor is also a let down. From a melee perspective, I think glad's was enough but now with battlemaster's, nightblade's, and defender's it's just ridiculous.
__________________
  #13  
Old 02-11-2009, 07:40 AM
Pimmeh Pimmeh is offline
Rgesitreed Uesr
Pimmeh's Avatar
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Utrecht, the Netherlands
Posts: 1,586
Pimmeh has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Pimmeh Send a message via MSN to Pimmeh
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniOne View Post
Zodiac has seriously gone down the drain with the amount of skill required now to pvp...
Ok, why is skill in a video game bad? Go play pokemon -_-
__________________
Oh, Death,
No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold
Nothing satisfies me but your soul
  #14  
Old 02-11-2009, 09:38 AM
DarkRenji DarkRenji is offline
Lv
DarkRenji's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: s
Posts: 1,273
DarkRenji is a jewel in the roughDarkRenji is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to DarkRenji
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimmeh View Post
Ok, why is skill in a video game bad? Go play pokemon -_-
?
The point it, it no longer takes skill its all about who has the Battlemaster armor or Archmages.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Im not a newb View Post
Renji shouldn't be allowed to be rich EVERYWHERE.
  #15  
Old 02-11-2009, 09:41 AM
MiniOne MiniOne is offline
SomeOne
MiniOne's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,145
MiniOne is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to MiniOne
xD we can all agree zodiac is nothing compared to 2006
Lets hope that someone on zodiac with some sort of power, decides to pass this message onward
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwajux View Post
The pistols look like they have cancer, reduce the big buboe shaped thing's size.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.