Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2009, 04:58 AM
hi
seanthien is on a distinguished road
GK Playercount (formerly titled 'Discuss')

Is it just me that's totally losing interest in kingdoms and due to it starting to believe that the playercount is dropping slightly?
Even the kingdoms forums has died out quite a bit.

VOICE YOUR OPINION.

I honestly think kingdoms is getting far to boring. No conflicts between kingdoms are happening, no major new updates to provide entertainment, and honestly it's just rather boring to the extent I don't want to even log in. That's how I feel.

My only hope is that Halloween, which is coming up soon, is going to be fun and crypt will be released along with it (Like last year).

You're free to insult me in whatever manner you wish or whatever if you think this is dumb of me. Not to say that you guys will. Just, our forums hasn't had much discussion lately and I'm hoping this'll spark something to actually happen. Rather it's an update, or some debate between us players on the forums to get a point out.
Old 09-23-2009, 05:02 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
It has. Zormite's development is still a top priority of mine, but honestly, who cares? I've had more free time than usual this past week, but I've hardly gotten on.

My main incentive to get on recently was "yeah gonna dov, finally get some decent levels", to which someone told me that I'd better hurry because apparently Tig planned on nerfing that. Whether that's true or not, it made me realize how little GK had going for it. Grinding and exploiting lame things like that has become all there is to do, and even that's being taken away. I'll avoid leveling up the easy way just so I'll have something to do on GK next year. That is pitiful. They only way to play the game is to play it slowly so you don't burn out your options.

All we have left is kingdom drama, which can be fun, but people either don't care enough to do it, or get way too serious with it.

You know what I did this week when I got on Graal? I raided on Zodiac. I started playing Era and enjoying it. I'm even been able to sit on UN and chat. After years of learning to love GK, the harsh realization that there is nothing to do has finally set in. Meanwhile, Era is right next-door, a constant party going on, and they don't care whether you have an invitation or not.
Old 09-23-2009, 03:28 PM
of House Targaryen
Crimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Crimson2005
School has restarted, in-game prices have inflated, staff insist on quarterly updates but fail to see the flaws in this concept and why players get frustrated with it etc. These are the reasons most of us are losing interest. We're now waiting for halloween which is a month away for the haunted house but even that is only going to last a few days.
Old 09-23-2009, 04:37 PM
StormYs will become famous soon enough
People might have noticed but I hardly log into GK these days, kinda lost my interest in it tbh.
Old 09-23-2009, 07:06 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson2005 View Post
School has restarted, in-game prices have inflated, staff insist on quarterly updates but fail to see the flaws in this concept and why players get frustrated with it etc. These are the reasons most of us are losing interest. We're now waiting for halloween which is a month away for the haunted house but even that is only going to last a few days.
Yes, school has restarted that is helping to contribute to the lack of player count, but it would be ignorant to say that it is the sole reason, so I do agree, there are some flaws with the quarterly updates, there are flaws with everything. What must be understood is that we do not have the resources to correct these flaws.

Not to mention that I have started school again, which makes it much more difficult to complete work. If you check the GK hirings section, I have been trying to hire an assistant development admin to help out for several months, but to no avail. The point is, that these are very real problems, but at the moment, there is no practical way to address them -- other than me dropping out of college; so please realize that I do not have a blind eye on the situation, I do not fail to see the flaws in the concept, but at the moment this concept is the best we can get with what we have to work with.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 09-23-2009, 07:50 PM
Nature2 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Nature2 Send a message via AIM to Nature2 Send a message via MSN to Nature2 Send a message via Yahoo to Nature2
Month ago i spend alot of time to script station capture, maybe it could be uploaded on main for the next quarter to give more content.

this event can be started from players and event masters...
Old 09-23-2009, 09:12 PM
hi
Jcs1919 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Jcs1919
More monsters, More players
Old 09-23-2009, 09:27 PM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcs1919 View Post
More monsters, More players
Make some to see.
Old 09-23-2009, 11:48 PM
of House Targaryen
Crimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Crimson2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandralove View Post
Make some to see.
Go for it Mr. GDT member We have weapon enchantments like slay Angel and we have no angel baddies
Old 09-24-2009, 12:35 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
I haven't logged in since my mini-battle with CP. I really have the free time to log on but I don't, because I could be sitting staring at the wall instead.
Old 09-24-2009, 05:19 PM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Basically this is what happens, during holidays, or after updates everyone gets excited, logs on alot and all that nonsense. 1-2 months down the line people come to the realisation that all that excitement is over, and they're actually spending 2-8 hours a day focused on 1 image a day - bomb trade. It's inevitable the playercount peaks and troths around this time. Problem with the quarterly updates is that they aren't big enough to justify thier 3-month waiting period. If it takes 3 months to make and finally release, it should entertain for 3 months...

Even thought i just can't get on if i wanted to. I wouldn't right about now. I've got school, i've got other **** to do, and i'd rather go on mindjolt and play a simple arcade game when i'm bored than log onto graal (graal in general).
Old 09-24-2009, 10:16 PM
hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinDragon View Post
Problem with the quarterly updates is that they aren't big enough to justify thier 3-month waiting period. If it takes 3 months to make and finally release, it should entertain for 3 months...
totally agree. It'd be so awesome if every 3 months a new dungeon or something was released to actually maintain excitement.
Old 09-25-2009, 02:03 AM
Classic FAQ
xnervNATx will become famous soon enough
even when gk have been using the login page for useless news they keep losing players, like sean said, released instance dungeons with hard boss and mini bosses.
Old 09-25-2009, 02:04 AM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanthien View Post
totally agree. It'd be so awesome if every 3 months a new dungeon or something was released to actually maintain excitement.
But the forever-present problem was, is, and will be the fact that Graal counts on it's players for development.

"You want a dungeon? Go make one."
Old 09-25-2009, 04:34 AM
hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBear3 View Post
But the forever-present problem was, is, and will be the fact that Graal counts on it's players for development.

"You want a dungeon? Go make one."
Not sure if that actually happens, but if it does, I can imagine the expectations are pretty high. I'd prefer a crappy dungeon that could be revised within certain time periods as images and such are finished over no dungeon at all. Course, it'd be nice if the bugs/glitches would be little to nay.