Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2010, 02:52 PM
(⌒▽⌒)
joel34 is on a distinguished road
MMT hacked?

Ok, I got on to my tag and when i got to the kitchen / storage room. Everything was gone. Expect the gold. Next day i put a trap there. I dropped 10 dias and count how long it disapeared. It took around 2 days until it to disappear.

...Perhaps we should get a new system?
Old 02-24-2010, 03:17 PM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Basically, any system that gives complete access to all employees from day1 is failed. Furthermore, because there are no logs on who took what, it's even more failed.
Old 02-24-2010, 03:25 PM
superannuated super mod
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
To solve this problem you just need to script something that allows MMT staff to create the food for the plats it costs on the list.
It's not the best solution but since it isn't possible to run the MMT as it was planned when we released it, I don't know a better solution at the moment to prevent stealing.
Old 02-24-2010, 05:29 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Special cookers for MMT, maybe? And some storage NPCs, where you drop whatever you have gathered. Ingredients cannot be taken out, and with the special cookers, you can use the stuff from the storage(s) to cook..stuff.
Just need one more thing to deliver the food to the customers, so new employees can't just walk in and create food for themselves.
Old 02-24-2010, 05:46 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Leaving things on the floor is just irresponsible.
Old 02-24-2010, 05:59 PM
superannuated super mod
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Special cookers for MMT, maybe? And some storage NPCs, where you drop whatever you have gathered. Ingredients cannot be taken out, and with the special cookers, you can use the stuff from the storage(s) to cook..stuff.
Just need one more thing to deliver the food to the customers, so new employees can't just walk in and create food for themselves.
The main idea of the MMT was to support RPing and new players to get experience.
So the best would be to make the whole thing dependent on the rank of employees: everyone gets a kind of chips.
To get food to serve, you have to pay the cookers with these chips. If you sell the cooker food or meat or vegetables from farming, you receive chips.

This gives them the chance to go farming (and get exp) and also to get a payment for selling the stuff to the cookers or serving it to customers for plats.
Old 02-24-2010, 06:23 PM
Craigus will become famous soon enough
Just put a damn NPC in there that sells food, you just type "buy 10 jerky" and the food is spawned, MMT has never worked right and is just a flawed idea on GK.
Old 02-24-2010, 08:02 PM
(⌒▽⌒)
joel34 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigus View Post
Just put a damn NPC in there that sells food, you just type "buy 10 jerky" and the food is spawned, MMT has never worked right and is just a flawed idea on GK.

What are the workers supposed to do? Idle for payment?
Old 02-24-2010, 08:14 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Seems like MMT only experiences problems.

We could make a new system for it, but it's currently not even really used as-is.

Food isn't that important/hard to find on GK -- so there is no real need for MMT.

Is there any estimated time/date that the MMT lost all of its stuff? Will make it easier for me to find stuff through logs and ban the person.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 02-24-2010, 09:58 PM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post

We could make a new system for it, but it's currently not even really used as-is.

Food isn't that important/hard to find on GK -- so there is no real need for MMT.

Is there any estimated time/date that the MMT lost all of its stuff? Will make it easier for me to find stuff through logs and ban the person.
As far as i know, its several noobs doing it. I had a fellow Crescent Pirate pm me "WE JUST PLUNDERED MMT, WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR SHARE?".

Old 02-24-2010, 10:09 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Only hire people you trust.
Old 02-25-2010, 11:42 AM
Craigus will become famous soon enough
Actually food is a major problem for battle mode players who are not bile, hence why there are very few..
Old 02-25-2010, 12:01 PM
superannuated super mod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post

I agree food isn't that problem. I use a ammy of sustenance and barely need any food.
I don't know if it is possible to make the MMT food another weight so that people do not have much interest in stealing it.
At last I have to admit that there is not really a reason to have the MMT to serve food, since the orginally reason (enforcing RP) is not given anymore.
Old 02-26-2010, 12:59 AM
StormYs will become famous soon enough
Best solution imo:

Burn the MMT down!! Then replace it with a armour/weapon shop.
Old 02-26-2010, 04:18 AM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
I'm honestly not shocked this is still going on. One of three things could be done as solutions.

1) Expand MMT to include another map where stuff could be stored (access limited to owner and one other person and only owner can give that person access....other person can't give others access).

2) Watch who you hire.

3) Turn MMT automatic so there is no real use for staff.