Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-02-2015, 07:02 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
Can you tell me how much is made per job each day? with ~3000 players in the past hour here is the below
HTML Code:
incomes
But people can just USD > Money infinitely at any point; there is no economy on iEra. I never felt any accomplishment when I did jobs on there knowing I can just buy the stuff... the pay was so low and it took so much effort... I had to keep my iPad from going into sleep mode and tap **** constantly.

Then someone removed my hat and I never logged on again.
Can't really compare the two at that point.
Old 01-03-2015, 08:48 AM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
I hope Katbot is reading this thread and took these ideas and tried to do something with them.
Old 01-04-2015, 03:52 AM
Katbot
punkrules will become famous soon enough
I've spoken to the owner of DD, DH and MW. All of them are doing great, making more money than ever, absolutely 0 complaints. Alas, Godzilla is the only one who seems to be having an issue, what a shocker.

And Rogue you don't have to speak about me in 3rd person, we're both very aware of each other's existence. I'm not going to give you a goddamn spread sheet and documentation about why I raised the prices, the solution was simple and it's working effectively. If you have a problem with what I did and want to propose another option act like a ****ing man and come find me, don't cry on the forums. I'm tired of these repulsive passive aggressive wussy antics.

Working for yourself got buffed to hell and the Biz's were left in the dust. No one was doing anything about it, so I stepped out to the plate and proposed a temporary solution because **** was plummeting down fast. Everyone became a millionaire so CLEARLY I had to raise the prices and pay.

Every other food biz is doing fine, if yours is falling behind then get creative about how you to market your product. I work almost 60 hours a week I don't have time to be doing statistics and probability for Era's economy. I'm here to patch up the holes, not un**** what's already been ****ed. The issue is WAY deeper than PIZZA SALES.

If someone wants to take over the Business Admin position and do a better job be my guest.

Last edited by punkrules; 01-04-2015 at 04:17 AM..
Old 01-04-2015, 04:06 AM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
Speedy Pizza has made 22k in the last 2 weeks.

I guess it's because there is 4 Food Businesses that all act the exact same. I guess I'm just the Era Police of the Food Industry
Old 01-04-2015, 06:38 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkrules View Post
And Rogue you don't have to speak about me in 3rd person, we're both very aware of each other's existence.
I honestly didn't even know you were the Business Admin anymore, thus I didn't quote you or even mention you. I thought Ice buffed the jobs when he came back; I talked to him briefly when he was asking permission on RC to edit that stuff, I haven't seen you in months. Beyond that, I don't believe it's up to me to make a conscious effort to find you... since I'm online/available on RC 16 hours a day. And thus I post my opinion here where it is archived and publicly available.
Old 01-04-2015, 02:08 PM
geneticfrog can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to geneticfrog Send a message via MSN to geneticfrog
statistics should be automatically logged via scripts that would sure help the managers to see whats helping.

there should be even a NPC inside the managers room a book he can read with all the stats.

today, this week, this month, this year and also being able to compare.

TIPS FOR PIZZA DUDE: add a heal stopper on pizza like cheese does an you will sell more im sure.
Old 01-04-2015, 09:42 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkrules View Post
If someone wants to take over the Business Admin position and do a better job be my guest.
So when do I start? Nah, valid points, might be going smoothly, I'm just yet to see the success within SP
Old 01-05-2015, 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
So when do I start? Nah, valid points, might be going smoothly, I'm just yet to see the success within SP
get rid of the owners and let admins control ammo prices take that owners pay and distribute it to players who stock for a job + use some for lotteries at OSL.

at least then there wont be owners complaining about low income on era. even if they already own everything you can buy already it seems.

seems you promote eating foods in middle of fights to make them longer and more boring so people need to buy more food and ammo...........

to basically make a couple owners riicher and pay the employees worse wages then recycling trash LOL

sounds pretty legit to me! lol........... 3 owners? over he whole game get priority or else they *****

anyways.
Old 01-05-2015, 01:24 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by geneticfrog View Post
get rid of the owners and let admins control ammo prices take that owners pay and distribute it to players who stock for a job + use some for lotteries at OSL.

at least then there wont be owners complaining about low income on era. even if they already own everything you can buy already it seems.

seems you promote eating foods in middle of fights to make them longer and more boring so people need to buy more food and ammo...........

to basically make a couple owners riicher and pay the employees worse wages then recycling trash LOL

sounds pretty legit to me! lol........... 3 owners? over he whole game get priority or else they *****

anyways.
Sometimes I can't even understand what you are typing because it really makes no sense. There are 7 Player-Owned businesses.

Some aren't even rich. E.g Scoper and Floggy
Old 01-05-2015, 01:52 AM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
there was a vow of poverty at the end of the PT business contract

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.
Old 01-05-2015, 02:18 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
I think you can blame Jem for that, possibly. Whoever added Grenades to GP and AM nuked PTs major profits. Took me about 2 years to make 2 mil owning PT.
Old 01-05-2015, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Sometimes I can't even understand what you are typing because it really makes no sense. There are 7 Player-Owned businesses.

Some aren't even rich. E.g Scoper and Floggy
3 food 4 ammo shops

what im saying is that it seems more trouble making the 7 owners happy then its worth.

right now era allows you to heal any time any where without freeze or hardlyany freeze.

so basically they get you to waste abnormal amounts of ammo and food just for 1 kill if you are even motivated anymore.

gettin 1 kill is also more trouble then its worth now.
Old 01-05-2015, 10:03 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by geneticfrog View Post
3 food 4 ammo shops

what im saying is that it seems more trouble making the 7 owners happy then its worth.

right now era allows you to heal any time any where without freeze or hardlyany freeze.

so basically they get you to waste abnormal amounts of ammo and food just for 1 kill if you are even motivated anymore.

gettin 1 kill is also more trouble then its worth now.
I'm no longer going to bother posting back to your comments on threads or your threads until you either; stop trolling or learn basic knowledge of Era.
Old 01-06-2015, 02:25 AM
ooger will become famous soon enough
Quote:
learn basic knowledge of Era.
Yes, please do this
Old 01-06-2015, 01:27 PM
~ETA on Delteria~
ToreG is on a distinguished road
Hi guys, Owner of Dippin Donuts here.

I do very much enjoy many of KoHo's suggestions, and think they would do this server good. Specifically, the one that caught my eye was the whole concept of rotting food. However, in regards to stocking, there could have been something else done rather than doubling the prices.

For instance, right now at DD, if you drop 20 stocking chocolate donuts, you will stock 20 donuts, making $120. However, a better idea instead of doubling prices for food, would be so that if you dropped 20 donuts, you stock 40 or 60, effectively doubling or tripling the pay.

I don't know.
Just an idea.

-Tore