Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-13-2015, 03:29 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Suggestions

Somebody in another thread mentioned what you would like changing on Era.

Let the staff know, post your suggestion in this thread.
Old 02-13-2015, 03:58 PM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
Gang changes. Gangs should be eras 1 priority but they aren't.

Strict rules that the ETA must host the events consistently... Iron man, Spar tournament, 2v2 spar tournament etc.

That would be a good start at least.

Last edited by MysticalDragon; 02-13-2015 at 08:38 PM.. Reason: This thread isn't about the current team
Old 02-13-2015, 08:21 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
alfonso for manager!
Old 02-13-2015, 08:25 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Koho, based on my experience with gangs, it's a full time job pleasing them. You have to push new content every other day. At a minimum you need anexperienced scripter who can also LAT. Then you have to hope they're not going to abuse/make gangs worse/spawn/unbiased decisions, etc. You'll need at least two of me to accomplish this feat.

Aside from that, I don't disagree with you. I think we should re-enable the Event Bot Sales made.
Old 02-13-2015, 08:44 PM
Apparently freedom of speech on a "forum" which by the way is for discussion and giving your opinion but it seems like a dictatorship has over ruled it.

Heres a straight up change. New gang content. Released on a weekly basis.

I'll be watching for it, I'll keep people updated on this thread with those changes. Good luck
Old 02-13-2015, 08:46 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Who is going to make this content? You, Koho? You don't need an RC to make content for Era.
Old 02-13-2015, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
Who is going to make this content? You, Koho? You don't need an RC to make content for Era.
Good question. They wont hire anybody to do the job, why should they do it offline and let other people claim it? You would need to be an idiot to lower yourself to do that.

I shouldn't have to make shi t without an RC. Developers are hired to develop. Why cant they do it? They work for the server, should they not be maintaining it and updating it? confused.com
Old 02-13-2015, 09:20 PM
a true gentlemen
You must be drinking some good Kool Aid man. When I was first hired on in 2008 I had to do all my work offline and submit it for review. What makes you think you're above that? We don't hand out rights like candy.
Old 02-13-2015, 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
You must be drinking some good Kool Aid man. When I was first hired on in 2008 I had to do all my work offline and submit it for review. What makes you think you're above that? We don't hand out rights like candy.
A game people pay to play shouldn't have to do work offline and submit it for other people to claim. "we" you said you aren't staff on era anymore, so you are or aren't?

This game is a disgrace people pay to play it, but have rookies like yourself running it. I didn't say i was above anyone, you're just putting words into my mouth.

Also, rights are handed out like candy to asslickers. Been around a long time, i know how the system works.
Old 02-13-2015, 09:40 PM
Also i give it a few hours before another staff/developer is jumping onto the band wagon. Typical.. Just a vicious circle or egoistic turds running this server.

Politics is all they like to play.
Old 02-13-2015, 10:09 PM
a true gentlemen
If I wanted my job back I'd have it. You have to earn a position, it will not be handed to you.
Old 02-13-2015, 10:15 PM
I've did more than enough. I'm done, just like you're done. So we both can stfu please?

Let's watch this wonderful server pump out all the new content.
Old 02-13-2015, 10:39 PM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
Graal is a childhood game and not something people should take very seriously anymore in my opinion. I've heard the same shpeal over the past 3+ years, if anything is going to change it's not going to be now tbh. I also don't forsee any major player count jumps as time goes on either.

I hate being a negative nelly, but if I didn't get any enjoyment from graal, I wouldn't play.

Now, back to topic? idk lel
Old 02-13-2015, 11:05 PM
Well you are right, nothing will change. Exactly why i wanted GA badly because i was willing to put everything into it. I seen myself as the last chance at getting gangs sorted once and all.

However, not the case and i truly dont care. Let them play the politic game but the only one effected here is era. Soon enough they wont have RC and rights, they wont have a position to boost about.

Graal PC will die, maybe not now but it has no future in this system.

Guys willing to commit and learn are being pushed away and the guys who already know how are not doing anything. Vicious circle.
Old 02-14-2015, 01:57 AM
a true gentlemen
Blue is right. The fire rises.