Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Zodiac Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-07-2012, 06:34 PM
graal player lord
Imperialistic is a jewel in the roughImperialistic is a jewel in the rough

JERRET IS OUR MANAGER!

Last edited by Imperialistic; 08-07-2012 at 08:12 PM..
Old 08-07-2012, 06:44 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
It sounds like the PWA needs to be disbanded. Tig never did answer my email from two months ago; instead he's been busy wedging himself in things that are not his business.
Old 08-07-2012, 06:51 PM
Dionne Førever
DeathOfRa is on a distinguished road
Player World Administrators need a refresh. New blood so to speak. Xor usually handles problems relatively quickly, and last I checked, he doesn't abuse for his Graal family.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Programmer View Post
The voices in my head like to bicker with each other.
Old 08-07-2012, 06:52 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathOfRa View Post
Player World Administrators need a refresh. New blood so to speak. Xor usually handles problems relatively quickly, and last I checked, he doesn't abuse for his Graal family.
rep++

I think Xor should control PWA (if he wants it anyway)
Otherwise Bell (like before, she is amazing)
Old 08-07-2012, 06:53 PM
Tenchry
Tenchry_P2P is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Tenchry_P2P Send a message via MSN to Tenchry_P2P
sinkler: hi triple_combo!
triple_combo: OMG I GOT BANT 4 BREAKING RULZ 200 TIMEZ PLZ FIX
sinkler: Hey fp i herd u bant ma graal gf
Jerret: I got rid of her because she has been breaking severe rules and hasn't had any punishment for it
sinkler: lul but internet poon *removes jerret*
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude2020 View Post
Fail. Its because the forums are more fun than the actual game.
Old 08-07-2012, 06:55 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
rep++

I think Xor should control PWA (if he wants it anyway)
Otherwise Bell (like before, she is amazing)
Yeah, Bell's cool. (Xor, too)
Old 08-07-2012, 07:10 PM
Dionne Førever
And here's my story and experience with Jerret.
As any Zodiac player knows, I (was) outspoken against Jerret having manager because of the simple fact that he hates me. Him and Sunny both disliked me, and as a result, I ended up on the blacklist of Zodiac, and generally anything that came of out my mouth was considered utter **** and not to be taken seriously. But however, I respect fp4 as an intellectual mind and I recognize that he's one of the best things to hit Graal since Stefan created it.
However, when I heard that he was fired for doing what's protocol against people who break the rules, I was enraged. I have no love for Jerret, but I certainly don't have ANY respect for anyone who would go so low as to bring staff powers to play for a personal vendetta. That's just sick, that you can't even have a open discussion like civil adults and understand reasoning.
I now openly support Jerret and all he stands for, as well as the de-staffing of all current PWAs associated with a certain family on Graal. This injustice will not stand and will be met accordingly.
Sinkler, you had my respect and support.
You had the support of Zodiac.
You've lost all of it.
You will have no safe haven here anymore.
Quote:
Old 08-07-2012, 07:16 PM
Script-fu
Skyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Skyld
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinkler View Post
I would like to report that there has been a managerial changed made today by the Playerworld Administration. The PWA evaluated the now former manager, fowlplay4, and came to an unanimous decision to take action.

In the mean time, the PWA will manage Zodiac’s day-to-day activities interim until a more suitable replacement is found.
Congratulations. You've managed to have probably one of the only people that's holding a huge chunk of Graal on PC together removed (and upset a whole load of people in the process) because you've once again taken something a bit too personally. Frankly the PWA will continue to get more abuse and resistance so long as this keeps happening.

I support Jerret being re-added, if indeed he hasn't been completely put off being so by all this.

Last edited by Skyld; 08-07-2012 at 07:46 PM..
Old 08-07-2012, 07:30 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Dear Stefan,

Gabriel has had his chances, and now he's ****ed up beyond repair. As a longtime supporter, developer and player of Graal Online, I demand his removal from the Playerworld Administration Team.

Also, Bell for head of Playerworld Adminstration Team.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 08-07-2012, 07:34 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
Dear Stefan,

Gabriel has had his chances, and now he's ****ed up beyond repair. As a longtime supporter, developer and player of Graal Online, I demand his removal from the Playerworld Administration Team.

Can I just sign this? I can't find any better words to express it myself.
Old 08-07-2012, 07:42 PM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
I don't know where to start...

Jerret did his job as a manager to keep the server fair and balanced and when he happens to step on the toes of the PWA's internet family he gets punished for it? Jerret genuinely cared for Zodiac and hopefully he'll continue to do so after this mess gets sorted out.

Sinkler obviously has an affinity for power tripping and is clearly not suited to be part of the PWA. Hopefully this will be dealt with in a timely manner so things can be restored to their natural order (magnets and stuff).

Jerret 4 rehire.
Sinkler 4 fire.
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 08-07-2012, 07:44 PM
Dionne Førever
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
Dear Stefan,

Where can I sign as well?
Quote:
Old 08-07-2012, 07:44 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
I don't know why you're all placing the blame on Sinkler. This removal is clearly not attributed to him alone and Jerret is aware of this too. There's more than some 'rogue PWA' at play.
Old 08-07-2012, 07:46 PM
Tenchry
Tenchry_P2P is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Tenchry_P2P Send a message via MSN to Tenchry_P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
I don't know why you're all placing the blame on Sinkler. This removal is clearly not attributed to him alone and Jerret is aware of this too. There's more than some 'rogue PWA' at play.
because last time someone banned triple_combo sinkler came on zodiac and removed their GP rights so it's pretty much a majority of his doing

what did sinkler REALLY thing was gonna happen? Oh everyone won't mind we removed jerret because he did his ****ing job? wtf
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude2020 View Post
Fail. Its because the forums are more fun than the actual game.
Old 08-07-2012, 07:47 PM
Script-fu
Skyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Skyld
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
You're right. There's two.