Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Your opinion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-03-2011, 03:36 PM
Me.
RegretZ will become famous soon enough
MY opinion.

Alright, there are a couple things we need to look at.
On one hand, Graal iPhone is very successful.
On the other hand, although PC still has a moderate amount of players, it is still being neglected.
Graal is what we want to call an MMORPG.
For those of you who don't know what this means, it is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game.
Now technically we can't classify Graal as this.
We're missing one word.
The key word here is massive.
Massive, by my standards, means you can go on and not see the same people every day. 30 people per server is not massive by today's standards.
I heard talk of advertising Graal, and although that would help, it wouldn't fully solve the problem.
The problem is due to inactivity of management and players both.
Yes, we players TRY to help sustain ourselves, but we aren't always that good at it. The management, well they do some, but they aren't putting their full effort into it.
We put all this discussion into it and nothing gets done.
We've all talked the talk. Now I want to see some of us walking the walk.
I'm not directing this at anyone in particular. Nor is anyone excluded from this. We're all at fault for what is happening to Graal.
Time for a change guys.

If you have anything to say, any way you think you/we can help, say it. One thing though:
I'm going to hold you and the Graal community to anything you say.
Old 01-03-2011, 05:38 PM
not doing alot
Liberated has a spectacular aura about
idc.
Old 01-03-2011, 05:49 PM
Deas
Deas_Voice is a jewel in the roughDeas_Voice is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Deas_Voice Send a message via MSN to Deas_Voice Send a message via Yahoo to Deas_Voice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberated View Post
idc.
idc that udc.
since 2003~
I Support~
ღAeonღ | ღTestbedღ | ღDelteriaღ

if you are going to rep me, don't be an idiot, leave your name!
I got nothing but love for you
Old 01-03-2011, 06:27 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Old 01-03-2011, 06:28 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
Damn straight they don't and could that be a cruder photoshop..?

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:03 PM
Fuzzoodles
iFuzzy is on a distinguished road
I think Stefan and Unixmad (or what ever is name is) is Jewish just like me. That can explain why I never buy anything like those Graalat packs or Gelats. And hardly gold membership.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:48 PM
Me.
I didn't ask for a bunch of worthless replies. We need ideas we can act on as a community. If you don't got any ideas, back off.
I'm sure most of you do but you just aren't saying them.

Nut up or shut up.
Old 01-03-2011, 10:00 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
This thread has been done before numerous times, Stefan/unix don't express concern on the forums for the state of PC Graal nor would some online petition make them.

The inner-politics of a "movement" would stop it from ever happening anyway. Best case a group gets formed, argues/discusses about how it should be done, tries to accomplish some sort of task, goes AWOL, and dissolves. GDT in a nut-shell
Old 01-03-2011, 10:04 PM
Me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
This thread has been done before numerous times, Stefan/unix don't express concern on the forums for the state of PC Graal nor would some online petition make them.

The inner-politics of a "movement" would stop it from ever happening anyway. Best case a group gets formed, argues/discusses about how it should be done, tries to accomplish some sort of task, goes AWOL, and dissolves. GDT in a nut-shell
Well then we need to get the people who DO matter involved. Like the PWA. Yeah, it seems impossible, but isn't it worth a try?
Old 01-03-2011, 10:31 PM
team canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegretZ View Post
Well then we need to get the people who DO matter involved. Like the PWA. Yeah, it seems impossible, but isn't it worth a try?
The only way you'll see dramatic change is by buying out Graal and getting a proper dev team to support it. Graal client development is ultimately bottle-necked by Stefan (everything going scripted alleviates this kind of).
Old 01-03-2011, 10:31 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
I respectfully reply with a simple No.

Why reason with the man If the man isn't willing to reason with you?
We've tried all sorts of protesting towards changes and all while they're all for not.

Old 01-03-2011, 10:33 PM
Me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
I respectfully reply with a simple No.

Why reason with the man If the man isn't willing to reason with you?
We've tried all sorts of protesting towards changes and all while they're all for not.
Well then keep pushing.
He has to break eventually. He isn't invincible.
Something needs to be done though. Unless you all want to see this game die.
Yeah, some people wouldn't mind, but I care, and I'm not afraid to say it.
Old 01-03-2011, 10:36 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
I vote this thread gets closed. It's turned from ideas that have already been said numerous times to a giant battle.
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 01-03-2011, 10:38 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Quote:
Well then keep pushing.
He has to break eventually. He isn't invincible.
Something needs to be done though. Unless you all want to see this game die.
Yeah, some people wouldn't mind, but I care, and I'm not afraid to say it.
Okay I was okay with humoring your optimism but now it's just delusion.
If he won't back down from YEARS and YEARS without a real incentive to comply what makes you think he will Now?
This isn't some random update from three months ago on another game where updating and listening to people actually works, They 100% do not give a ****.

Old 01-03-2011, 10:41 PM
Me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
Okay I was okay with humoring your optimism but now it's just delusion.
If he won't back down from YEARS and YEARS without a real incentive to comply what makes you think he will Now?
This isn't some random update from three months ago on another game where updating and listening to people actually works, They 100% do not give a ****.
Well then why do they even keep Graal around?
If that's how they feel I would think they would just ditch the project.
Closed Thread