Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Classic Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-17-2016, 12:30 PM
LAT & Graphics
xiaoguard will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanetOscar View Post
Still hasn't been listed, why do we have a PWA if the position doesn't enable him to perform the simplest of task like re-listing a server on a client where 50 people play tops.
The position very much enables him to re-list a server, but he has refused to do so on multiple occasions.
[14/08/2016 10:11:40 PM] Mike: Don't poke the bee's nest and you won't get stung.
Old 08-17-2016, 12:37 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
I would but apparently telling a quote-backed truth on these forums is uncalled for.
Tell me about it. I can't even post my opinion in a forum called "Your opinion".
Old 08-17-2016, 12:40 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoguard View Post
The position very much enables him to re-list a server, but he has refused to do so on multiple occasions.
For the sake of clarity, he has not actually refused but has repeatedly responded with diatribe about how he does not have to answer to anyone. The last conversation was followed by a tirade about how listening to my arguments and reason was like listening to a block of cement, but then I suppose for someone of his limited intellectual capabilities that would understandably indeed be the case.

Essentially what we are dealing with here is not a PWA Chief who disagrees as to whether GtA should (temporarily or permanently) return to the server list, but one who disagrees over whether it is the role of PlayerWorld Administration to support the game.
Old 08-17-2016, 01:03 PM
Classic Developer.
TheGodAngelo is just really niceTheGodAngelo is just really nice
If thine eye offends thee, pluck it. The quicker the position is gotten rid of, the less problems there are to solve.

Also, had to come out of retirement to lol at that.
Old 08-17-2016, 01:08 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
...one who disagrees over whether it is the role of PlayerWorld Administration to support the game.
Sounds like a squeaky wheel. I say if you can't change a person, change the person.
Old 09-10-2016, 01:13 PM
Doctor Who?
jacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to behold
Relisting classic temporarily is a good idea.
Old 09-10-2016, 03:10 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_bald6225 View Post
Relisting classic temporarily is a good idea.
can't hurt
Old 09-11-2016, 01:59 AM
Skyzer Zolderon
ff7chocoboknight2 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to ff7chocoboknight2 Send a message via MSN to ff7chocoboknight2
I'm sure it would hurt someone's pride.
Old 09-11-2016, 03:46 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
pc graal is at a point where it should just be like the wild west, let people unleash their servers and whatnot for fun.
Old 09-11-2016, 04:06 AM
Kuzative will become famous soon enough
Graal the Adv is always at a good playercount whenever I log on it...I thought the playercount was only high because it was Summer Break but that doesn't seem to be the case so I don't get why it shouldn't be relisted if it's like #2 most popular server on client after Era atm.