Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2011, 09:44 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
GMAP fail

First off: wasnīt sure if I should post it here or in the levels section so sorry if itīs the wron section.

Well I uploaded a new GMAP on a server with a new folder and also noted that one in the Server-Ops. The NPC-Server got access to that new folder and itīs also noted in the Folder-Options

Quote:
level overworld/*.nw
level overworld/*.gmap
But my problem is: I can see everyone on the map, but people canīt see me. When they walk against me Iīm still blocking for them so I must be there for them somehow. Tried warping to another level and there they could see me. No script is changing anything on my character for that levels or anything else

Would be nice if someone got a solution.
Old 10-06-2011, 09:53 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Gmap files need to be referenced as both file and level in the folder config, like this:
NPC Code:
level overworld/*.gmap
file overworld/*.gmap