Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Playerworld Administration Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-24-2009, 10:49 AM
:D
Ace_Ciprioni is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Ace_Ciprioni Send a message via MSN to Ace_Ciprioni Send a message via Yahoo to Ace_Ciprioni
Application: Ace Ciprioni

As Tig did I must do the same, before I go on with my application I would like to say that I also do not have the greatest history on Graal. Which just might be a blessing if I were given PWA, typically with people who have histories like mine and Tig.

The players who have those types of histories are easier to spot. An admin who has never cheated before wouldn't know all of the ways to catch a cheater typically, however those admins who have cheated as a player would know EXACTLY what to look for.

I also have amazing leadership and management skills as in the real world, I manage a paintball field on the weekends. I am the team captain on my paintball team, I have lead us to many victories.

I also foresee many negative posts to this application due to my history, but every one grows up and changes. I've spent a large portion of my childhood on Graal and have learned a lot in the real world and Graal related over the years. I believe now that I am ready for this position as I've grown above what I used to be and as a better human being.

Past and Present Experience

I have been a GAT, GANI or LAT on UN, Zodiac, Era, Maloria, Enigma, Endora, Ol West, Atrius, Atrian City, Graal X, Utopia, and many many more but not so popular servers. My development skills have a wide reach, the only thing I'm not so great with is scripting and Tig's taking time out to help teach me more of GS2.

I've managed and have been working on my own server for about five years now. I'm known to not be very easy on my hiring and those who do have rights are usually people I've known for a long time. I know that they can do their jobs without worrying about corruption. I can also state that I'm probably one of the oldest Graal members still around.

I started Graal in 1998 right around the time Graal became Graal. I have seen many servers come and go, and many that had the ability but just didn't quite make it due to poor judgment within the servers staff. I've worked in many administrator positions on a large amount of playerworlds.

Education and Employment

I have a high school education, never did bother to go to college because if I did I would go for computer graphic design, in which I already am able to do 3D graphics and in the past and present have and still do work with companies such as Maxis, OutSpark, Blizzard, and Disney.

My employment includes managing a paintball field (only open Friday through Sunday) and through the week I do graphics for multiple online games which Graal is included. Although Graal is the only one I don't get paid to work for it is the one I enjoy working with the most as my graphic abilities started here on Graal 10 years ago.

I believe Graal is the only reason I uphold the job that I have.

Policy Changes

The only policy I've seen any issues with is playerworlds uploading graphics. It seems many people are confused with the uploading of a image on a server. Even though they may be the creator, you can't just use the same images over and over on every other server.

For example: If I make a gun for era, and it gets accepted, uploaded and used, then I upload that gun on Zone, or any other modern server. Although I am the author of that image, it can't be accepted into any server that uses guns as weapons.

Judgments

I've been known to be very strict and rough with dealing with issues. I try to be as professional as possible while still maintaining a down to Earth appearance. I'm very open and blunt with my opinions, and I do not accept any form of corruption at all. Abuse is not tolerated with me, I have made bad decisions in my past but I can honestly say I have no regrets from the past two years.

With all of that said, I belive I would make a great PWA due to my leadership skills and administrator abilities. As well as being able to help develop. I'm very well known for my graphic abilities and as it seems many servers cannot find successful graphic artists.
Old 01-24-2009, 10:57 AM
Banned
Exile_P2P is an unknown quantity at this point
/approval stamp

Very well written application Ace. Good luck.
Old 01-24-2009, 11:07 AM
SaintLance is on a distinguished road
Hope you get PWA ( b '' b) thumbs up for good luck.
Old 01-24-2009, 11:39 AM
Lv
DarkRenji is a jewel in the roughDarkRenji is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to DarkRenji
well good luck sir
Old 01-24-2009, 11:57 AM
!
Andre2006 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Andre2006
Thumbs up

Good luck Ace you've helped me out alot years back and still is helping me out sometimes.
Old 01-24-2009, 01:32 PM
Banned
DaBoss has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I've worked with you many times, and your work is great and you're very helpful!!!

Goodluck
Old 01-24-2009, 05:42 PM
joeyruocco is on a distinguished road
I have worked with ace, hes a good man and deserves the poition.

The best of luck to ya!
Old 01-24-2009, 07:30 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
I've worked with him before ... it seems like he is very bad at handling any kinda of criticism/suggestions to his work. He doesn't work well with others, in my experience, and tends to abuse his power. Sorry Ace, but I don't recommend you him for PWA.
Old 01-24-2009, 08:01 PM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
I appreciate the effort but there are no openings at this time for another PWA.
Old 01-25-2009, 10:46 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
To be honest, and this is PURELY opinion only, not intended to discriminate or offend in any way. Although Bell has mentioned there being no open spots, I do feel it is not well placed that you liken your situation to that of Tig's.

I say this mainly because Tig gave up his old ways and started down a long, hard path to redemption before he was even considering applying for the positions he's rightfully gained over the years, one painful step at a time. I really don't think you and Tig are anything alike in this regard, and that your comparison to the contrary is unfounded.

I do apologise if it does sound like an attack of character, it's not intentional, I just don't think the comparison is a solid argumentative reason to create your own application.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 01-25-2009, 02:07 PM
:D
Ace_Ciprioni is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Ace_Ciprioni Send a message via MSN to Ace_Ciprioni Send a message via Yahoo to Ace_Ciprioni
TSAdmin you ARE my history on graal.... you ruined my ban history, ive never done anything on graal ever to be banned of jailed. except once when i was staff on era. wich was 2 years ago. i think you need to get over it and move on to be honest. as many many many people have stated. people grow up and mature. it just seems you hold this grudge against me for no reason. and youve yet to give me a reason as to why im so horrible. all i did was abuse my staff rights ONCE TSA and dont take this offencive. ive got screenies upon screenies of staff right abuse of you!! so why arent you banned why arent you forbidden? get off my case. ive done nothing but good on graal. you dont even know my history. you just see my name and feel the need to post a bunch of BS that youve done no research on. do you have any idea how many servers ive deved and managed? Era included.

get off my case, get over it, and maybe you can mature later on down the road as i have. then maybe you will apologise about ruining a video game for me that ive played for 10 years
Old 01-25-2009, 02:14 PM
Lv
DarkRenji is a jewel in the roughDarkRenji is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to DarkRenji
close please :o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell View Post
Old 01-25-2009, 03:18 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_Ciprioni View Post
TSAdmin you ARE my history on graal.... you ruined my ban history, ive never done anything on graal ever to be banned of jailed. except once when i was staff on era. wich was 2 years ago. i think you need to get over it and move on to be honest. as many many many people have stated. people grow up and mature. it just seems you hold this grudge against me for no reason. and youve yet to give me a reason as to why im so horrible. all i did was abuse my staff rights ONCE TSA and dont take this offencive. ive got screenies upon screenies of staff right abuse of you!! so why arent you banned why arent you forbidden? get off my case. ive done nothing but good on graal. you dont even know my history. you just see my name and feel the need to post a bunch of BS that youve done no research on. do you have any idea how many servers ive deved and managed? Era included.

get off my case, get over it, and maybe you can mature later on down the road as i have. then maybe you will apologise about ruining a video game for me that ive played for 10 years
Talk about drastic drop in grammar and spelling.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 01-25-2009, 04:12 PM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_Ciprioni View Post

You're showing a great amount of maturity for one who claims to have matured..
Old 01-25-2009, 05:08 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell View Post
As Bell said, they are not hiring. You should wait until it is announced they are hiring before doing an application.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Closed Thread