Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-04-2011, 04:52 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
New Guns, Era's Current State

Before you read:
These are my opinions, if you don't like them then personally PM me about it and we can discuss. You don't need to take this off topic and start the flamethrowers. If you want to post, post your thoughts... don't judge mine.

Well Era added three new guns... but is this more of a setback than an update?

Honestly, you guys have been trying for years? to balance the weapons and fix the economy... wouldn't you put more thought into randomly throwing out more and more guns?

If you're actually working on what you say (fixing Era) then why are you [theoretically] making it harder for yourselves?

Right now as I see it Era is a playground server, no better than Graal Ghetto or Utopia. The head staff are rarer to find than a shiney pokemon, and the others are running loose not fixing anything, but instead digging the server deeper into the hole.

Something needs to change, and I think this leads back to the PWA/Graal Staff giving them just as much blame for not giving a fair shot at trying to recover the server and actually give us a manager that can bring himself to log-in the game. You guys should be able to notice after 2 months when he hasn't accumulated an hour of online time that he isn't going to do anything and try again... not put it off and 'believe' he will change.

This mythical reset should be carved into stone and made as real as possible... it is now easily comprehendable that a reset is the only way to recover the server. But that alone won't do anything... you need to solve all the other problems as well.

I'm personally tired of reading '____ will happen' yet never seeing it, if anything is going to happen do it... if not maybe we should drop Era and all go to Facebook/IPhone.

Old 04-04-2011, 05:04 AM
Era Iphone PlayerRelation
DDynasty is on a distinguished road
Rogue I believe you are "The Era God!" But noone is reading the bible..
Old 04-04-2011, 05:22 AM
Zeross is on a distinguished road
Hm, well put... my man. *Justin Bieber Voice* ::Thumbs up, thumbs up, thumbs up up up! Never say never!::
Old 04-04-2011, 05:22 AM
Le Poisson Rouge
HomoPanda has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to HomoPanda Send a message via MSN to HomoPanda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
[SIZE="1"]
I'm personally tired of reading '____ will happen' yet never seeing it, if anything is going to happen do it... if not maybe we should drop Era and all go to Facebook/IPhone.
/agree
Old 04-04-2011, 05:26 AM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
Reset won't fix anything.
Old 04-04-2011, 05:54 AM
Era Iphone PlayerRelation
DDynasty is on a distinguished road
Scoper your sippin' on dat hateraid
Old 04-04-2011, 08:52 AM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
ima laugh so hard when facebook comes out and ull all see how much it sucks
Old 04-04-2011, 09:43 AM
TheLinkMan2002 will become famous soon enough
i would like to say that FAL makes tg look like crap. sorry tg owners but you are officially poor >: D
Old 04-04-2011, 12:20 PM
!
Andre2006 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Andre2006
The new update is great! I love it! Let me just spend my entire life working to obtain ANY of those items.
Old 04-04-2011, 03:26 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLinkMan2002 View Post
i would like to say that FAL makes tg look like crap. sorry tg owners but you are officially poor >: D

fal isn't necessarily better than tg
tg is a unique item, fal isnt
it was like when everyone said that ove was better than mp5 for a couple of days then they realised it isnt..now everyone is saying acr is better than mp5 but that's also not true (i own both guns so zero bias)
Old 04-04-2011, 03:37 PM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
These new guns are only available to about 25% of the server when it comes to pricing. Not only is that a problem but the PPSH was added into stores 70k+ more sellback then it was when you sold it on street. So i other words PPSH used to be less then 100k on street, now cheapest its going to be is 175k?!?! It is still practically the same as Sten but worth more then 100% than sten.
Old 04-04-2011, 04:45 PM
dusk
Donark has a spectacular aura about
I don't understand why they released more guns on par with the mp5. Guns with .05 freeze are becoming more common than guns with .11

pretty dumb imo
Old 04-04-2011, 09:48 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoper View Post
reset won't fix anything.
vv

Quote:
Originally Posted by supaman771 View Post
but that alone won't do anything... You need to solve all the other problems as well.
Old 04-04-2011, 09:50 PM
God-Emperor of Era
cheesemanfred is on a distinguished road
I don't disagree with you, Rogue, but I do think that expanding the pawn system is a way to avoid a reset by slowly taking money out of the economy. Theoretically, this could lead to prices being lower and a greater distribution of wealth on Era, and that's what everyone complains about, yeah?
Old 04-04-2011, 10:08 PM
Posting The Truth
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesemanfred View Post
I don't disagree with you, Rogue, but I do think that expanding the pawn system is a way to avoid a reset by slowly taking money out of the economy. Theoretically, this could lead to prices being lower and a greater distribution of wealth on Era, and that's what everyone complains about, yeah?
You used an extremely key word there...

As PoJo posted somewhere else I was just reading 'Theoretically pigs can evolve to the point where they can achieve flight' which makes your point extremely weak...

The general rule of thumb for Graal is 'If it looks good on paper, it probably won't work'.

Mixing things around with random price values and hoping things will even themselves out is not how you fix the problem. At this point they need to take actions and preparations to manually fix the problem themselves. The whole 'pawn shop' idea could theoretically cause as many [or more] problems as it solves. (As we are seeing with the 'PPSH41 Crisis' in a parallel thread)
c what i did thar?
It's been put off and put off for so long I don't think avoidance is an option anymore. Especially when they keep worsening the problem (first part of the thread title).