Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Classic Main Forum > Classic News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-23-2015, 06:36 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Graal the Adventure: Facebook

For those who are not yet aware, approximately 4 months ago Classic/Graal the Adventure gained approval from both Carlito and Unixmad to eventually become launched on Facebook/Flash, -officially under the name of Graal the Adventure-, and this approval has since been re-iterated to me on multiple occasions.

First I would like to apologise for the delay in providing an explanation as to what exactly is going on. The reason for the delay is simply that I am still yet to receive development access to the flash app, and therefore can not guarantee 100% that this shall go ahead, as I can not be sure how much fixes will be necessary.

Last I heard there is a delay in upgrading the Facebook API to v2, which by pure coincidence of the result of my profession the PHP package for which is something I have recently become familiar with. Although I had taken about one hour to get the hang of it, I am not aware of the extent this requires re-working for Graal and I did find the documentation to be highly fragmented.

Moving forward, my previous thread concerning guild prizes may demonstrate that our current primary development focus is towards bolstering the server's options for in-game transactions. I am however keen to bring some life back to the server throughout its ongoing downtime, and therefore propose the return of scheduled event hosting nights.

When carried out beforehand, our event hosting nights yielded between 12 - 30 players. Although is is fair to say the server no longer has the advantage of hype and freshness, GC Tickets can once again be rewarded in order to obtain prizes, and Graal is now without the dreaded observer mode . It may also be good to carry out some test runs of the new fort system where successful participants can receive Guild Points.

With this thread not being the grand announcement that I had initially planned, I thought I would squeeze this tiny little teaser in as well - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBRi2nnbqLk
Old 06-24-2015, 10:17 AM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
We need to start a union.
Old 06-27-2015, 01:19 PM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
I hope it all works out for you and GTA
Old 06-28-2015, 05:45 AM
Former N-Pulse Manager
Gold1 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Gold1 Send a message via MSN to Gold1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell View Post
I hope it all works out for you and GTA
Old 02-21-2016, 02:59 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
The in-game GUI theme has been updated to appear more consistent with GtA's friend bar.

Click image for larger version

Name:	graal_1456083098.png
Views:	225
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	55864
Old 02-25-2016, 04:11 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
nice UI

Old 02-25-2016, 10:52 PM
Registered Guest
Kirko has a spectacular aura aboutKirko has a spectacular aura about
been playing for a bit and its pretty fun
Old 02-29-2016, 03:45 PM
Distorted has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via ICQ to Distorted Send a message via AIM to Distorted
Is it open to the public!?