Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2007, 09:39 AM
Banned
DARKVILLIN has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to DARKVILLIN
Post Zodiac new management perhaps? =/

From my time working for Zodiac the only thing I've encountered was poor staff. Note* Some of the staff were really good. But perhaps it is that time where a new manager should be selected. A lot of you may like Calani but I can ensure you, the server is not progressing at all with her as manager. For example...the only thing she has been working on for the past 4 weeks that I've been staff, is a staff tool system...that she could not get to work at that...which might i add ive seen on about 3 other servers.. =/

This was what she wrote to me on rc while I was outside with my family saying a group prayer for my dog who had passed tuesday night. Since I didnt have the chance to respond I will let you all see how i would have responded and allow you all to see why new management is dearly needed.

(((-Note I never called her biased towards her staff, nor a liar. I love how people add words you never said. )))

(((-She used the word "RANTING" which obviously means she was not even reading it. You use the word rant when you usually ignore something, also puppin was not even on so i never referred to him...)))

Anywho after reading that...I just thought I should allow everyone to see why I was feeling like this-- because wow does that not make me look like an awful person to everyone else. Also I believe I should not be biased and only post my half. Infact I put her portion first so you might even start out with a negative influence towards me. Anywho...Okay so lets start off with the GAT Admin...133t_Crayons...or Kirin is her nick.

I know there had been a lot of corrupt staff in the past on Zodiac from what i've heard but I know for a fact that Calani protects KIRIN. If you don't believe me then what is this...One of Kirin's former GATs (Damon) asked another GAT not to edit his graphics without asking first. Kirin then proceeded to disconnect Damon with the reason (watch it...). What the hell is that?! honestly. You disconnect a GAT because he asked another gat to not edit his work first without asking. Calani didn't even look at the matter...Thats BS honestly. Anywho more about the gat that i "ranted" about. Ever since I worked there she always avoided making graphics for me. She told me her job is too assign gats to do work. =/ She assigned a gat who is terrible at large graphics to make me a large graphic then she assigned a gat who is decent at large graphics to make a routine of small graphics =/. She fired her best GAT...gaurentee he did have a big mouth but he was probably their best talent. She supposivly has had some issues according to calani in the past week which is why she hasnt been doing work. But i talked to kirin and she said, "I never idle, I am always on" Yet she never does work...=/ if you have time to be on graal you should have time to do work? No?

So furthermore I do believe the Manager from Zodiac should be removed. There has been about 4% development production on the server. (I was biased towards Rufus cause i dont like him but I will give him credit at least he was doing something) (Twinny was as well). Under the management of Calani the server has lost its best two player relations (Darkus and Frotter). She laughed at me when I said I wanted to work on an expansion for players and said good luck getting the help or something along those lines. What manager says that....Honestly. That proves that you have a negative connotation of your server and its abilities. Might I add a lot of the graphics and scripts on that server is stolen anyways and she has done nothing to remove them. Lets face it--Calani acts childish and she refuses to remove poor staff. She fired me because I told her the truth. I'm sorry I expect the best out of people considering of the servers and other people I've worked for. I can assure you all...Zodiac will probably have no further development now that I am fired. Not only was I the only LAT--I made my own graphics...Anywho I just thought you guys should hear me out as well. Please pray for my dog now that she is without pain and in heaven. Thanks as well.

(Also to moonie...I made this thread in order to get further feedback from players, not to simply flame calani or her server-as you noticed i placed her reasoning for firing me as well as my response)

Last edited by DARKVILLIN; 03-24-2007 at 02:37 PM..
Old 03-24-2007, 12:28 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Sadly you're not allowed to post logs of people so this thread will just be deleted...

But in all honesty I don't know who else could manage Zodiac.
Old 03-24-2007, 02:39 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
Sadly you're not allowed to post logs of people so this thread will just be deleted...

But in all honesty I don't know who else could manage Zodiac.

Fixed that. I propose...Unban Yen. Yes he was doing some illegal things on msn that were not on graal. Which things people do on MSN should not be allowed to relate graal.

Calani's resolution is to completely delete everything and redo the server =/. Yen had planned on expansions at least and upgrades not just deleting the server. I'm just saying something needs to be done about the corruptness of calani...
Old 03-24-2007, 03:13 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKVILLIN View Post
Unban Yen.
That's like re-hiring Nemesis after he messed stuff up. Yen kind of did the same with his retarded things on Zodiac. Yen payed no attention to balancing classes and such. Calani actually recognizes faults.
Old 03-24-2007, 04:06 PM
7 Words
Inspiration is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Inspiration
Yen is prone to drastic moodswings and in corrupt whenever he gets the chance to be.

No management at all is preferable to corrupt management.

If you want to have Calani replaced, you have to be able to propose a GOOD choice for replacement. I would not trust Yen to manage a lemonade stand.

1. Annoy everybody on an existing project by submitting or proposing changes that they don't want
2. Formally declare all existing projects to be complete crap
3. Talk at great length about the deficiencies of other projects
4. Get drunk
5. ???
6. Profit
Old 03-24-2007, 04:40 PM
One Stoned Kittah
Kittah is on a distinguished road
You want player feedback and don't want to flame anyone?

You could have made it far more simple without even a hint of tinder for the flames to begin:

"What do you all think of Zodiac's management?"

Instead you had to go and tell everyone about how you don't like so-and-so, trying to "blow teh story waid open" as if it will matter. If you want new management I doubt a whinefest on the forums will do much at all.
Old 03-24-2007, 05:25 PM
Banned
an whine fest? Anywho. Okay I dont really choose Yen...I propose Jerret or Puppin...

And don't call me a "whiner" because i expect the best out of people i work with. Sorry I have high standards. When you've worked for the best you only expect it therefore afterwards.
Old 03-24-2007, 05:31 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by From forum rules
f) Do not make threads to bash a playerworld, or players and/or staff. If you have a problem you wish to report please contact a member of the Playerworld Administration. If you have a problem that can be sorted out locally (jails, scams, some bans etc... please contact a staff member on the playerworld first). If you have a problem which cannot be handled through the Playerworld staff/ Playerworld Administration, please make a support ticket here: http://support.cyberjoueurs.com/. The members of the forums generally cannot help you with playerworld staff problems, therefore threads of this nature need not be posted here, and should be done through the Support center.
1) It is obvious that you made the thread because you were fired, and angry about it.

2) The thread is not a general observation about the server, but bashing the Manager and staff.

3) As the rule states, take it to the pwa.

4) I am closing this, as it is a violation of the forum rules. Do not make another thread regarding this issue.

Any questions? Forum PM me
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Closed Thread