Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Feature request
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-30-2012, 12:45 AM
Unholy Nation
Starfire2001 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
Yeah you won't develop new content for the players because you hate the owners.. way to respect us dude.. way to respect us.. we pay for graal the owenrs do not.. and you wont even give us any new content.. you completely decided to halt al actions.. to protest thigns that havent even happened yet... ::applauds you::
So to be clear, you are upset that he won't volunteer his time to make more content for a server that has really no chance of any sort of growth because Graal's ridiculous trial restrictions. You think he should do so because you are paying money to people who he quite justifiably hates. Rightttttttt.
Old 12-30-2012, 01:05 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Yeah you won't develop new content for the players because you hate the owners.. way to respect us dude.. way to respect us.. we pay for graal the owenrs do not.. and you wont even give us any new content.. you completely decided to halt al actions.. to protest thigns that havent even happened yet... ::applauds you::
It's not because I hate the owners. It's because their policies are diabolical, attempts that were made over a long period of time to partially rectify that turned out to be under a false pretense, meanwhile our best efforts to press ahead with the server anyway have simply not been enough. I'm not saying that I shouldn't take any of the responsibility for that, but even if there weren't the mistakes that had been made, there'd still be the same big unavoidable problem.
Who said anything about a protest?

Tell you what though, if you pay us instead I'll see what we can come up with.
Old 12-30-2012, 02:13 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
No I am upset that he is convincing others and not allowing those of us who want to volunteer out time. Lets assume someone decides they want to revive Classic.. they can't because it already exists.. He doesn't want to develop for Classic anymore.. read the whole PM history in the previous post.. it's proof enough. Ask Racil... they decided what, 3 ? 4? weeks ago that they gave up on Classic. Since they gave up give us a chance to do something. I know he put alot of hard work into it.. take it down and let us start from scratch then.. anything at this point is more productive then his counter productive attitude.
Ok then I guess I shall be demanding my chance to Manage the observer mode-less PC Zone, then maybe I can port all of Classic to it and rename it.

In all seriousness if I thought there was someone capable of turning things around despite the diabolical restrictions, majority of staff having lost hope and left, there being no hype or momentum, and a future restriction which could likely break the server, I would hand it over. The likelihood is that another push is just going to be a repeat of the same cycle but in miniature.

Quote:
UN has those restrictions too.. they seem to be doing fine..
UN has similar problems when it comes to legitimate new players becoming hooked on the game. It was also only a couple of years ago when it had 100 players.

Regardless, any new/remade server in this age of Graal is having to build a new community. It's not easy to prize players away from where they may have had several years of prior investment.

Quote:
you want paid ? thats completely fine.. i got a $2000 bankroll that I was handing out gold so players could play YOUR server prove to me that you actually give 2 shits and make a quest.. if i dont come thru with my end and donate you money then quit developing
That's easy for someone to say who doesn't have much to show for their time as a developer anyway.

Quote:
but dont you dare treat us like **** becasue you have beef with the owners..
I would like to see you develop on a server for 5 and a half years, then be accused of treating players like **** the minute you feel efforts are in vain.
Old 12-30-2012, 02:48 AM
Banned
Quote:
Only 5 years? I have been putting my all into servers for over 8-10 years. I may not have anything to show for it because Managers stopped flipping the bill once all there other staff left.. its hard to keep a server owner interested when it's just 2 staff..
Didn't you say you worked on GK in the not too distant past?
I've got some spare gelats, I'll upgrade to Gold and play some of the content that you've made.

Quote:
and you have no trial restrictions to worry about.. i have said i have taken care of that problem by handing out FREE GOLD... are you retarded or somethign? i solved that problem.. offered to pay you and your still comming up with excuses why you wont do anything nice for those of us who still pay for gaal.. u know people even pay for gold just to IDLE on gk? right.. you have hurt any chance your server has of attracting new.. or even old players.. who are pissed that you nerfed there questing status.. and not given them any new content.

Oh and btw these reps are killing me:

Old 12-31-2012, 10:28 PM
Unholy Nation
Starfire2001 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
Oh and btw these reps are killing me:
lol, just noticed i got some too!

Old 01-01-2013, 07:00 AM
Unholy Nation
Godoco is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Godoco
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbeltben View Post

Idea 2

Windows 8 app Store
For those who do not have Windows 8, It's pretty cool. There is an App store, much like the Apple app store, where you can buy and download games. And a lot of stuff on there is free.
I have explored the app store front and back, and there really isn't an good online games on there. If Stefan puts the download on there soon, I guarantee people will download it in a heart beat.
RC isnt even on Windows 8 yet..
Old 01-01-2013, 07:13 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
scriptless showing his true nature in this thread, real class act

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 01-01-2013, 07:54 AM
The Muffin Man
Tricxta is a jewel in the roughTricxta is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godoco View Post
RC isnt even on Windows 8 yet..
What does that have to do with anything? Btw it never will be, you'll be forced to use client rc.

It's genius.
Old 01-01-2013, 02:32 PM
Unholy Nation
Godoco is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Godoco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricxta View Post
What does that have to do with anything? Btw it never will be, you'll be forced to use client rc.
He told me over iZone RC that he would be working on it in the coming weeks.
Old 01-01-2013, 08:08 PM
Remonq is just really niceRemonq is just really nice
Guys, this is exactly how playercount is going to be boosted. Good Job.
Old 01-01-2013, 08:54 PM
The Bacon Man
BboyEatsbacon will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godoco View Post
He told me over iZone RC that he would be working on it in the coming weeks.
Oh yes, because Graal is ALWAYS known to make things actually come forth and happen.
Old 01-01-2013, 08:59 PM
blackbeltben is on a distinguished road
This thread really got off topic :/
Old 01-15-2013, 02:54 PM
scriptless2 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbeltben View Post
This thread really got off topic :/
i agree we need to stay on topic tho
Old 01-16-2013, 02:24 PM
iZone Administrator
Matt is a jewel in the roughMatt is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BboyEatsbacon View Post
*cough*

http://classic.skyriderplay.com/
http://era.skyriderplay.com/

Old 01-16-2013, 02:29 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
He probably means

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad View Post
We are planning to give the opportunity to PlayerWorld owners to move to Free To Play either. We will soon give a list of requirements to move a server Free To Play.