FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-06-2008, 04:15 AM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Zone Guide 3.0

I give credit to Knightmare1 and the first poster of a Zone guide. I editted his and added some more. I eventually plan to change this so it is much more explanatory. Please do not post. Moderators have my permission to lock this thread and delete any posts.

Zone Planet Guide

Getting Started

Welcome to Graal Zone!
When you enter zone for the first time, you'll find yourself in a little piece of space with different planets around it. You can choose a planet by clicking on it. The planets are:

Irica

Irica is the snow planet. You'll start in a dropship. If you walk to the top of the dropship (on the left) then you will see a terminal. It is called a class terminal (see below). It says Classes over top of it. By pressing A the classes will be listed. Choose your class, and you are ready to go! All you need to do now is choose your team. There are 2 teams on Irica:

Sweep Fleet
Storm Riders

When you join a team, you will find that there is an icon under your character. They are team icons. There are team icons for every team. The team icons for Sweep Fleet and Storm Riders look like this:

KOTH

Koth is the King of the Hill planet. the name says it all. In order to win in the Koth game, your team must capture the hill for 4 minutes. You must also block the enemy from retaking the hill after you have captured it. If you have one person on the hill they must die before the hill may be taken by another team. There are 4 teams and 2 are always open. Each other team will open up for every 10 people on the planet. So if there are 30 people on the planet the 3rd team should open up. Events Team members may take the hill. The two main teams are:

Star Alliance
Dolphic Destroyers

Just like the Iricia's teams, the teams have icons. The icons for the teams are:

Wild Cross

Wild Cross is the CTF (Capture the flag) planet. In order to win, you must capture the other teams flag. Bring it to your own teams flag point. You may not use weapons while carrying the flag. If you die the flag is sent back to the enemy's home base.
The teams and icons for CTF are:

Darkclaw Union
Vorgan Militia

Deathmatch

Deathmatch is the planet known most for the fact that the planet is used for events. Deathmatch is a planet where you must survive the whole match. There are no teams on this planet. You must be the last man alive at the end of the round to win. The goal is to kill all other players on the map.

Alpha-Spar

Alpha-Spar is the only planet with the battlefield on the dropship. The dropship is where you can spar. When you enter you will be able to see 2 spar rooms. Your class will not be automatically selected so remember to pick a class before entering the spar room. On this dropship there is also a spar bot that can help newer players grab the ropes of fighting. On the top of the spar there are 2 more spars, the snow spar and another regular spar. There is also a warp to the Alpha map. On alpha there are three teams.
The teams for Alpha are:

Delta Fleet
Omega Marines
Titan Raiders

and the icons:

Platform (Event Planet)

On Platform, also called the Events Planet, You are only able to walk left and right. You may jump by pressing the up button and you may not move downward like normal maps. The main objective of this map is to kill the enemy.

The teams are:

Gemini
Darkness
Old 02-06-2008, 04:16 AM
The Blackswan
Guild Wars

Guild wars is a planet on which you must annhillate the other team. Guild Wars, or Gwars for short, also has lavacaves attached to the map. They are melee only. The two teams for Guild Wars are:
Team Alpha
Team Beta

Zone Wars
Attachment 44441
Zone wars is an event planet. It is only open for events. The two teams are:
Lightside
Darkside

FAQ

Q: How do I change my Look?
A: Use one of these terminals

Q: How do I change my class?
A: Use one of these terminals

Q: I cant get on a planet, why?
A: The planet is closed, or you are bugged. If your bugged, then reconnect to Zone.

Q: I cant go on a team! when I go into the warper it says, "Sorry, the Team is unbalanced, please choose another one" what gives???
A: The team you are trying to get on has too many players. It has more players than the other team. You should choose the other team (s).

Q: But when I try to go on the other team, it says, "Sorry, you can not switch teams yet!"
A: Then you either logged off without leaving your team, or you switched planets. Wait 15 minutes on another world and then try coming back. After that you should be able to enter either team, unless the teams are unbalanced.

Q: How do I go in one direction while walking all directions?
A: That is called strafe, use the [Shift] button to strafe.

Q: How do I talk?
A: Press [Tab].

Q: What is the [Shop] button and what does it do??
A: the Shop is the place where you can buy weapons, gelats, and cards. to get gelats, click the [Refill] button on the side of the Gelats bar.

Q: I tried ordering Gelats over the phone, but for some reason they wouldn't let me.
A: For some reason, some phone companies dont let you order them over the phone.

Q: I'm walking slow! How do I speed up?
A: Well, there could be 2 reasons your walking slow. 1 would be because you ran into green slime. Green slime is caused by either weapons like the GooPistole, or the Goonaider, or by blowing up barrels (dont worry, the slowness will go away soon). the other reason would be because you are using a slow class. the fastest classes are Commando, Scout, Commander, and Marine.

Q: I cant choose a class! it says, "Requires gold to use"!
A: Well, trials can't use everything. but, you could always upgrade!

Q: How do I use team Chat?
A: Team Chat is used by putting a ' / ' or ' ' ' in front of your chat.

Q: Can I turn off the Guide/Mouse Click?
A: Yes, in the shop menu (Under your health), On the right top hand corner there are 2 boxes, one says Enable Mouse Click. The other says Enable Guide. Check the boxes to disable the mouse click or the guide.

Q: How do I change the color of my Chat?
A: Press the [Chat] button under your health and class GUI in the top right corner

Q: I'm stuck on a wall!
A: Either wait 30 seconds without moving and say ' unstick me ' or reconnect.

Q: What are all the ranks and the benefits from reaching them?
A: Ranks
Rank - Experience required
New Recruit - 0 - 499
Third Class - 500 - 1,999
First Class - 2,000 - 3,999
Soldier - 4,000 - 5,999
Veteran - 6,000 - 9,999
Warrior - 10,000 - 14,999
Corporal - 15,000 - 19,999
Major - 20,000 - 29,999
Sargeant - 30,000 - 49,999
Marshall - 50,000 - 89,999
General - 90,000 - 149, 999
Elite - 150,000 - 299,999
Legend - 300,000 and greater

The benefits from gaining new ranks after soldier are that your plasmasabre may change colors. For example: If you reach the Elite Rank you will have a black plasmsabre.

If you still have more questions feel free to ask a friendly Zone FAQ.

Last edited by pooper200000; 02-04-2009 at 01:45 AM..
Old 02-06-2008, 04:16 AM
The Blackswan
Other

Vehicles
On Graal Zone, there are 3 different vehicles. Vehicles may be fast, but dont worry. You can slow them down with an electron, or a Tazebomb (bought from in-game trader.) Both of those can stop vehicles in their tracks.

The Mech:

The mech has the most hitpoints of all the vehicles. It can run fast, but it is not as fast as anything else. It can also shoot while moving.

The Speeder:

The speeder is the quickest of all the vehicles. It can not be found on any planets. In order to use this vehicle, an ET must spawn it. Don't bug the ET's or the may lock and/or kick you.

The best part - The speeder can fly! If you hold [D] then you will raise about the ground being immune to damage from every weapon except electrons and tazebombs. Mechs can also hit you if they get close enough.

The Hover bike:

The Hoverbike is found on Iricia and Guild Wars. It can't shoot. On Gwars, if you press D, you will stop driving and will be able to shoot. That feature is disabled on Iricia.

Misc. Items
There are more than just these in this game, there are actually many more things coming out also. Some of the things in-game at the moment are:

Barrels:

There are two barrels ingame at the moment.
One of them explodes after being shot at it or after it has been hit with a Hoverbike. The other one explodes and places green slime on the ground. BE CAREFUL! This slime slows you down if you step on it. It also hurts you with a certain amount of damage. Use it as a weapon instead of slowing yourself down. The Chemical Tropper class can use slime as a weapon.

Boxes

Boxes are used many different ways. Some people use boxes to lame (put a couple boxes in 2 rows so you have to go his way while he shoots) and some use them for fun. Be careful, some people use them to make sure you will not be able to move, and that is will earn you a trusty lock! (A lock is a soft ban that prohibits you from entering the game.)

Additional Information can also be found here:

Zone Rules
Event Rules
Harrasment Rules for Zone

If you still can't find something feel free to contact any of the Zone (FAQ)'s and they will be sure to help you.

Please feel free to forum PM me if you find the need for additions and/or changes to this.

Last edited by pooper200000; 04-18-2008 at 03:43 AM..
Old 05-12-2009, 04:05 PM
Era Manager
DuBsTeRmAn is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to DuBsTeRmAn
*Please do not delete, It's just a note that it isn't Up2Date*

The bunker isn't there at the planets?