Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Questions about V6
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-01-2011, 09:17 AM
*Shadow (Convoy)
Crono1508 will become famous soon enough
I have great or some experience in graphics, levels, and scripting from my time learning how to develop throughout the years. However, I've lost all interest in developing due to the declining graal population. I miss seeing new faces onto this game, and definitely miss a lot of late time friends who just simply passed on from playing because nothing major has changed over many years. This is a given, and everybody knows this that plays today. And of course, no CHANGE to solve the problems!

I definitely would like to see subscriptions be waived. Make the game free and we see a whole new generation occur for the better.
Old 03-04-2011, 10:48 PM
Registered theRapist
Kappa00p2p is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Kappa00p2p
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono1508 View Post
I definitely would like to see subscriptions be waived. Make the game free and we see a whole new generation occur for the better.
Graal just needs some in game ad on the serverlist, and cyberjoueurs could profit from the torrent of new players.

-Kappa
Old 03-06-2011, 11:54 PM
Cyril Rain
sssssssssss will become famous soon enough
Graal needs to advertise period. There are a TON of mmo sites they could be on. I've only seen them accomplish like 3 sites in 12 years and that seemed to even profit a bit for a while. Just get back in ads, change subscriptions before you do it, and it will be good to go imo. At least as a start. Things will have to keep changing from there.
Elysium's Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/GraalOnlineElysium
Graal Forum Thread: http://forums.graalonline.com...
Graalians Thread: http://www.graalians.com...

Old 03-07-2011, 12:25 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappa00p2p View Post
Graal just needs some in game ad on the serverlist, and cyberjoueurs could profit from the torrent of new players.
No. There's no reason to replace one annoyance with another one.

All things aside it would be better and make people much happier if they could play and develop (server's should still cost money though) for free much like everyone with a classic account does now.
Old 03-07-2011, 01:05 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Step 1: "FREE MMO"
Step 2: 10,000 players.
Step 3: "Hey buy this $1 hat pack", "Hey buy this $5 account renaming service", "Hey buy this $10 guild house".
Old 03-07-2011, 01:08 AM
WEREDUCK
Knux will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demisis_P2P View Post
Step 1: "FREE MMO"
Step 2: 10,000 players.
Step 3: "Hey buy this $1 hat pack", "Hey buy this $5 account renaming service", "Hey buy this $10 guild house".
Step 4: Remove these services, and then add new ones which consist of $5 hat pack, $10 account renaming service, and $20 guild house. THEY ARE SO IMPROVED THOUGH! (not rly improvd)

Supporter of G2K1 revision. Even though it never will be what it was..