Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > NPC Scripting > Code Gallery
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-26-2009, 03:03 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
"Advanced" Graphic Uploader

I've decided to release the graphic uploader I made for Era. It's similar to this one by LoneAngelIbesu, but contains a queue, admin approval/denial, and more.

To use it, press F11 and click "Upload Graphic". Choose the graphic type, file name, and press "Browse". Select your graphic, and it will upload. It automatically checks the headers, checks to make sure the file does not already exists, and then moves it to a folder where it waits for an admin to approve it. You can view your pending, uploaded, and denied graphics as well by pressing F11.

Admins will see an extra option to moderate the queue, and they have a list of quick deny options, a custom deny reason button, an approve button, and a skip button (move on to the next item in the queue, do not approve or deny the current).

Screenshots:

Click image for larger version

Name:	graal_1256517882.png
Views:	664
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	49693Click image for larger version

Name:	graal_1256517894.png
Views:	889
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	49694Click image for larger version

Name:	graal_1256518013.png
Views:	606
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	49695Click image for larger version

Name:	graal_1256518033.png
Views:	836
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	49696Click image for larger version

Name:	graal_1256518049.png
Views:	850
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	49697

Installation

This isn't the easiest script to add, but it's not too bad if you follow these steps:
  1. Download the images attached to this post (at the bottom; there is a dark noob head, a body template, and a head template). Upload these files to your server.
  2. Upload the script to your server and add it to everyone on login.
  3. This script assumes that you use levels/heads, levels/bodies, and levels/shields. You can change these if you like, or create the folders if you don't use them. Normally it can be left as-is.
  4. At the top of the script, add a list of admins who should be able to moderate the uploaded graphics.
  5. Open the rights of (npcserver). Add the following lines:
    Quote:
    rw personaluploads/*/*/*
    rw levels/uploads/*
    rw levels/heads/*
    rw levels/bodies/*
    rw levels/shields/*
    rw uploads/*/*
  6. Add the following lines to your folder config:
    Quote:
    file uploads/*.png
    file uploads/*.gif
  7. This script requires the server to use a prefix. At default, it is taking the lowercase first word of the server (e.g. for "Era Dev", "era"), appending an underscore ("era_"), then letting the player choose the name. This can, of course, be changed to whatever you want.
  8. Add createTable(); to the onCreated function at the top of the script. Update the script, remove the line, then update it again. You only need to to this once to create the SQLite table.

The latest version can be found here (last updated 2012/01/20 by fowlplay4).
Attached Images

Last edited by Skyld; 01-21-2012 at 06:54 PM..
Old 10-26-2009, 03:27 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Yay, totally using this if Stefan ever implements that server-side TDrawingPanel functionality that will let us set transparencies.
Old 10-26-2009, 03:27 AM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Very nice work.
Old 10-26-2009, 09:03 AM
not doing alot
Liberated has a spectacular aura about
nice,
man i took a look in that script, and i was just happy i could make a spinning script lmao.
Old 10-26-2009, 01:45 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Looks impressive :o
Old 10-26-2009, 01:48 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Good job, you should get a GAT to skin a much nicer GUI though. :]
Old 10-26-2009, 09:39 PM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
Thats some good stuff. Nice job.

Old 10-26-2009, 09:47 PM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
Good job man. they should have this on every server :P
Does it get spammed with useless ****?
Old 10-26-2009, 10:07 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMelon View Post
Good job man. they should have this on every server :P
Does it get spammed with useless ****?
We use it on Era, and we don't have any problems with spam. We can always threaten to jail/ban/suspend-use-of-this-tool-for them if needed, though.

It would be cool if Stefan added something like this to the login server so players could upload their graphics on all servers at once. This kind of functionality already exists with default files (/finddef in RC) I think, and could probably be extended to player appearance graphics.

Last edited by cbk1994; 10-26-2009 at 11:30 PM.. Reason: Finishing my sentence, oops
Old 10-26-2009, 10:18 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
It would be kinda cool if something like this was added to the Login server, and Stefan made it possible for heads to be mirrored (much like they are now for default heads) across all servers.
???
Old 10-26-2009, 11:29 PM
the fake one
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
???
Apparently I forgot to finish my sentence.

It would be cool if Stefan added something like this to the login server so players could upload their graphics on all servers at once. This kind of functionality already exists with default files (/finddef in RC) I think, and could probably be extended to player appearance graphics.
Old 10-27-2009, 05:45 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
Apparently I forgot to finish my sentence.

That would be cool cause if an obscene upload got approved, then i could be graphically obscene on every non-gold server and you would have to wait for globals to undo it!
Old 10-26-2009, 10:05 PM
Banned
sid.gottlieb@googlemail.com will become famous soon enough
Awesome idea- love it!
Old 10-26-2009, 10:29 PM
hi
Jcs1919 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Jcs1919
;o whoa
Old 10-28-2009, 05:12 AM
iZone Administrator
Matt is a jewel in the roughMatt is a jewel in the rough