Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-18-2010, 08:27 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Same for me as well.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 01-18-2010, 09:13 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Ok mini map icon fixed in my version.
Old 01-18-2010, 11:44 PM
Vima is an unknown quantity at this point
Could I be a tester for the Version 6?
I'm working on AEON and i'd love to see if I can find any bugs before it's too late.
Old 01-19-2010, 12:40 AM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Ok mini map icon fixed in my version.
Show off.
Old 01-19-2010, 05:15 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vima View Post
Could I be a tester for the Version 6?
I'm working on AEON and i'd love to see if I can find any bugs before it's too late.
Most bugs, if not all, found will have to do with the client not supporting something yet rather than the server not supporting the client. However, you should e-mail Skyld about such requests as Beta testing. Due to the client updating often though, he's probably only selecting people who he can easily contact and give new beta version updates to, I can't be sure of his selection process though so I could be wrong. You can only ask, right?
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 01-19-2010, 06:32 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post
Most bugs, if not all, found will have to do with the client not supporting something yet rather than the server not supporting the client. However, you should e-mail Skyld about such requests as Beta testing. Due to the client updating often though, he's probably only selecting people who he can easily contact and give new beta version updates to, I can't be sure of his selection process though so I could be wrong. You can only ask, right?
Right.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 01-19-2010, 06:56 AM
Banned
12171217 has a spectacular aura about
Why not just use an SVN server and have people use an SVN client like Tortoise for Windows to get the most recent version?
Old 01-19-2010, 07:09 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12171217 View Post
Why not just use an SVN server and have people use an SVN client like Tortoise for Windows to get the most recent version?
He's set up a website with the clients listed (and last modified times, etc). Setting up any form of SVN is taking it way overboard, lol.
Old 01-20-2010, 05:58 PM
Vima is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't know if anyone have reported this yet, but when you drag the playerlist the screen gets all slurred with Playerlist-images.

and I just noticed (not so important though) but you can't copy and paste a text outside Graal and put it in your Graal chat(TAB)
Old 01-21-2010, 08:57 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
(for GuiTextListCtrl)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
Yes, or an entry is added/removed.
I've checked it, it's updating fine when adding or removing entries because the size of the control is changing which is automatically updating its content.
Do you change some attribute of the entries dynamically?
Old 01-21-2010, 09:52 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
(for GuiTextListCtrl)

I've checked it, it's updating fine when adding or removing entries because the size of the control is changing which is automatically updating its content.
Do you change some attribute of the entries dynamically?
Nope, it happens on all guitextlist controls, for example, on the playerlist, if you put your playerlist on the right side of your screen and just walk around on Graal, if someone PMs you it will show a yellow PM icon next to someone random until you hover your mouse over the person which is when it updates and shows the correct name.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 01-21-2010, 11:32 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Nope, it happens on all guitextlist controls, for example, on the playerlist, if you put your playerlist on the right side of your screen and just walk around on Graal, if someone PMs you it will show a yellow PM icon next to someone random until you hover your mouse over the person which is when it updates and shows the correct name.
This happens on Mac too.
Old 01-22-2010, 04:31 AM
Banned
Umat will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
This happens on Mac too.
same for me. the list doesn't seem to update unless the playerlist is the active window. sometimes it just happens anyway, even if the window is active.
Old 01-22-2010, 01:33 PM
Graal Administration
Quote:
But it's not when adding or removing an item, it's when you get a PM
Will make it so that it's updating on sort()
Old 01-23-2010, 12:21 AM
Got Milk?
WarLord2004 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
sorry for jumping in.... but remove that ugly toon theme please.. new version means something new? it just doesn't feel like graal anymore.

Tags
graal v6, windows