Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Feature request
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-15-2008, 07:43 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Download progress window

This is kinda bugging me. The default download progress window Graal has now. Give us a way to disable that somehow please, I want to make my own download progress, graphics based though, so I do not want to edit that control. If theres already a way, I apologize for this thread and ask for the way to disable it :P
Old 07-15-2008, 10:34 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
It's annoying regardless. It pops up when you log on a server regardless of how small the download is. I don't need to know I downloaded some random hat/head/body every. single. time I log on a server.
Old 07-16-2008, 02:20 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
It's annoying regardless. It pops up when you log on a server regardless of how small the download is. I don't need to know I downloaded some random hat/head/body every. single. time I log on a server.
The main thing that annoys me about it is when logging in, it appears when you have to click "Start", and when you get to the Login server, downloading the same thing. I usually quickly hit "Start" before the first one appears, and it won't appear afterward, unless I log onto a server that, as you said, makes you download a head or something.

Either way, this would be a pretty neat idea, Crow.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 07-16-2008, 02:20 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Finally someone agrees. I hate it.
Old 07-16-2008, 02:28 AM
Banned
Umat will become famous soon enough
I disslike it too. It's pretty annoying. :/

And when you join any server and get like twenty questionboxes and informational boxes thrown at your face that you will have to press no to or whatever. I would press some button or something if I wanted to see that.