Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 02-06-2011, 06:56 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Which level name (F5)?
It's td_lobby.nw on Unholy Nation.
Old 02-06-2011, 10:21 PM
Hazard to Graal
Jiroxys7 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
A new v6 beta version (v5.317) has been released for Windows at http://www.graalonline.com/downloads...al_windows.zip:
- fixed some problems with gani script initialization (onPlayerEnters when re-entering a level)
- fixed update problems of gui graphics with grids
- for avoiding problems with the new particle engine you can specify emitter.particle.uniqueparticle = true; which will disable the optimized rendering and allow different text and images for each particle
I have a bleed gani particle. The blood drops hit the ground and stay until they fade.
For this reason, I have to use attachposition=false;
However, if I change levels, the blood will still appear at it's last coordinates, but in the new level.
For example: Let's say I have 2 levels. They are connected with a door.
Now, let's say you have the bleed gani on you. You walk from the center of the room, to the right. Into the second room.
What happens here, is that when you enter the new room, you will still see blood drops trailing from the center of the room off to the right.

Could we get some sort of option to toggle that from happening?

Also, some images seem to not display in the V6 client. (waterani.gif is one example)

And my custom tileset doesn't load in the v6 client, but will in the v5 client.
Old 02-07-2011, 01:02 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
It's td_lobby.nw on Unholy Nation.
warpto is disabled on Unholy Nation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiroxys7 View Post
Also, some images seem to not display in the V6 client. (waterani.gif is one example)

And my custom tileset doesn't load in the v6 client, but will in the v5 client.
If possible say on which server, level, image and script those things are happening so that I can go on the server and test it.
Old 02-07-2011, 01:23 AM
Developer
Doahh_p2p is on a distinguished road
Server Dev Doahh_p2p

Showpoly isn't drawing on the highest layer as it is supposed to and did in V5,
My bombs are still going off and exploding after being placed in the water, which did not happen in V5
Old 02-07-2011, 02:13 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
After slashing bushes for about 11 seconds I have an experience with an annoying bug, I am using the latest V6 client in this video.

On a more serious note, with that problem that was occurring when closing the client, it's actually possible to get it to close properly after right clicking the playerlist within the start bar and closing that.

Last edited by ffcmike; 02-07-2011 at 03:47 AM..
Old 02-07-2011, 03:31 AM
Banned?
zephirot is a name known to allzephirot is a name known to allzephirot is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to zephirot Send a message via MSN to zephirot
haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad
Can you just shut up ?
MAGA
MFGA
MEGA
Old 02-07-2011, 04:01 AM
Hazard to Graal
Jiroxys7 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
warpto is disabled on Unholy Nation?

If possible say on which server, level, image and script those things are happening so that I can go on the server and test it.
edit: looks like I didn't have the image in my folder. that was probably the issue. But here's the info for the gani issue:
Server: Dev Jiroxys7
Level: All inside levels.
Gani: j7_bleed.gani.
I gave you a weapon that you can toggle the effect with. Say /gani:on to toggle it on, and /gani:off to toggle it off.
I warped you to genesis_mainhouse1.nw so you can see what I mean. Here's how to easily emulate the issue:

-say /gani:on to turn on the effect
-From the center of the level, walk up the stairs into the above level. you should see the particles from the previous level as they disappear. (This works going from the top level down too, obviously.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
After slashing bushes for about 11 seconds I have an experience with an annoying bug, I am using the latest V6 client in this video.
Funny. I give it 8.5/10. Would watch again.

Last edited by Jiroxys7; 02-07-2011 at 04:28 AM..
Old 02-07-2011, 03:45 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
lol @ bug
I've heard that some people have problems with getting an error when closing the app, not sure what the reason for that can be but will try to solve it.
Old 02-07-2011, 03:59 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post

On a more serious note, with that problem that was occurring when closing the client, it's actually possible to get it to close properly after right clicking the playerlist within the start bar and closing that.

kewl

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 02-07-2011, 10:17 PM
Kevin Azite
Mark Sir Link is just really niceMark Sir Link is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Mark Sir Link
I've been having issues where resizing/dragging the Graal client outside of the desktop area causes the client to freeze frame and no longer render

extremely hard to reproduce
Old 02-12-2011, 11:04 PM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Having issues rotating a showimg

PHP Code:
function onCreated() {

with (findimg(201)) {

polygon = { 302032020320803080};

image "zone_beamh1.png";

layer 4;

//this.rotation = degtorad(180);

}

This works fine but as soon as I uncomment the rotation, it dissapears
Old 02-12-2011, 11:20 PM
Graal Administration
I think showpoly never worked fine together with things like rotation.
Old 02-12-2011, 11:30 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinny View Post
Having issues rotating a showimg

PHP Code:
function onCreated() {

with (findimg(201)) {

polygon = { 302032020320803080};

image "zone_beamh1.png";

layer 4;

//this.rotation = degtorad(180);

}

This works fine but as soon as I uncomment the rotation, it dissapears
This has to do with the anchoring position of polygons, which is the upper-left instead of center. Thus when you attempt to rotate it doesn't disappear, it rotates out of the screen space. Try rotating very small radians and you'll know what I mean.

Sorry, gonna have to script up your own rotations for polygons, not that hard though
Old 02-13-2011, 12:27 AM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
This has to do with the anchoring position of polygons, which is the upper-left instead of center. Thus when you attempt to rotate it doesn't disappear, it rotates out of the screen space. Try rotating very small radians and you'll know what I mean.

Sorry, gonna have to script up your own rotations for polygons, not that hard though
Don't make me do maths

I think I do know and probably had to do it anyways..
Old 02-23-2011, 02:35 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Login 2 breaks the server-list.

How to reproduce:

1. Serverwarp to Login 2
2. Login into a regular server.
3. Press F8 (Nothing happens)

Tags
graal v6, windows