Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Feature request
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-25-2009, 08:45 PM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
Guilds on the Playerlist

I'd like to request that guild tag have priority over the buddy list, much like the staff list has. If I have someone on my buddy list who is in the same guild as me it keeps them in the buddy section, and I think it would look better if the player was moved to the guild section while on guild tag and if they removed the tag they would go back to your buddy list. Obviously staff would have priority over every other list, but guild members should definitely be separated from your friends category when on tag. In addition to this, it would also be nice to see guild members online on other servers, with the ability to guild message to them.
Old 06-25-2009, 08:46 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
I support. Might want to at least talk to Tig about having this in the scripted playerlist he's working on.
Old 06-25-2009, 08:50 PM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
I have a feeling thats sort of why they did the global guilds tab but it would be nice to have all your guild members listed on the main playerlist tab in its own section.
Old 06-25-2009, 08:53 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
I would love this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
I support. Might want to at least talk to Tig about having this in the scripted playerlist he's working on.
I think it would only require an NPC Server update to get it added to the current. At least, that's what Stefan has posted about the global guild messaging.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:00 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
I'd like this.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:04 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell View Post
I have a feeling thats sort of why they did the global guilds tab but it would be nice to have all your guild members listed on the main playerlist tab in its own section.
I think it would be cool but would require a new reqesttext from Stefan before it could really be done.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 06-25-2009, 09:10 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luda View Post
In addition to this, it would also be nice to see guild members online on other servers
I think this already works, but only if they're on your buddy list to begin with.
Old 09-08-2009, 04:00 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
I think it would only require an NPC Server update to get it added to the current. At least, that's what Stefan has posted about the global guild messaging.
Bump, because it would only require an NPC Server update to get global guild messaging and they're being done a lot these days.
Old 09-10-2009, 11:19 PM
o.o
Switch has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Switch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell View Post
I have a feeling thats sort of why they did the global guilds tab
All 18 right?

But I agree, this should definitely be added. And update a list of the guilds currently online in that tab.
Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye?
Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.
Old 09-14-2009, 05:56 AM
Chang
DesolateRestriction will become famous soon enough
[QUOTE=Luda;1501713]I'd like to request that guild tag have priority over the buddy list, much like the staff list has. If I have someone on my buddy list who is in the same guild as me it keeps them in the buddy section, and I think it would look better if the player was moved to the guild section while on guild tag and if they removed the tag they would go back to your buddy list. Obviously staff would have priority over every other list, but guild members should definitely be separated from your friends category when on tag...[QUOTE]

Well considering this is purely opinionated, wouldn't it make more sense to suggest a playerlist option in which priorities can be adjusted by the player him/herself?
Old 09-14-2009, 07:44 AM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesolateRestriction View Post
Well considering this is purely opinionated, wouldn't it make more sense to suggest a playerlist option in which priorities can be adjusted by the player him/herself?
Yeah that would make more sense.
Old 09-26-2009, 01:41 AM
Rusty Bedsprings
Rice2k will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Rice2k Send a message via MSN to Rice2k
Sounds like a good idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackOd View Post
did anyone else see "Cubical killed rice2k with lightning (spar)" flooding the right side of the screen yesterday? You killed the poor guy like 5 times a second
Old 10-22-2009, 12:14 AM
Cyril Rain
sssssssssss will become famous soon enough
Sounds like a great idea, and would be a great addition, as well as a compliment, not replacement, to the already provided guild tab.

On the server you are on, alot of your "buddies" can be in your guild, and it would be so much easier, especially for leaders at least like me, to be able to distinguish who in your buddies is also in your guild and on tag. Then if you need to see other servers, you should be able to go to the guild tab, and see ALL GUILDS.

Would be helpful.
Elysium's Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/GraalOnlineElysium
Graal Forum Thread: http://forums.graalonline.com...
Graalians Thread: http://www.graalians.com...