Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-10-2013, 01:24 AM
Alfonso :3
Dragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Dragon551 Send a message via MSN to Dragon551
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad1 View Post
so i was informed by tim he quit now to
Why wasn't it sooner?

---------------------
---------------------
#AGT
Old 02-10-2013, 01:51 AM
Vlad1 can only hope to improve
@ willywonka umm last i checked era would be dead i think not
Old 02-10-2013, 02:07 AM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad1 View Post
@ willywonka umm last i checked era would be dead i think not
You say you dont find the comedic value in that?!!?!? Man you guys are a sight for sore laughter.
Old 02-10-2013, 02:28 AM
sorry i dont wanna see era go and look lke shaded legends bored & dull
Old 02-10-2013, 03:20 AM
Cool Guy 5000
MonkeyBob has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon551 View Post
Brought to you by the AGT:

#AGT #Hashtaglol
Brought to you by the AGT:

Okay so back when I first got manager, Gabriel tried to control me as he did Tim (which is why he quit if you didn't know). Well it got to a point where he was trying to get me to fire Katbot, my PRA of choice, and promote his Vimes buddies (Klayton and Stephen) to admin positions. I didn't agree with this so I talked with my team and over half of us quit all at the same time. This was a pretty big hit to the team, losing almost all of it's developers and PRs, as well as all of the upper admins.

Anyways, we decided to go out with a bang. Mind you this was literally 10+ staff. We set some gun prices in various shops to $1 and bought a few. A few cute commands were added, as well as some spawners. Of course this didn't last long. Our terms were met and we were back on the team again some time that night.

Well I deleted the guns I bought, as did most of the others. Well lets fast forward a bit. Turns out that Josh Scelus didn't delete the 17 s6s that he bought, and transferred them to his alternate account. Well neither Blue nor myself looked into this, obviously. Josh is a good friend of ours and we knew he wouldn't give those out or do anything to harm the server. Keep in mind that this was after learning that we returned to the team, originally his plan was likely to distribute.

Someone, not saying names or anything, quit the team recently and decided to be a complete tool and take these logs of Josh and I buying these guns and send them to the PWAs. Turns out the logs of me deleting mine seemed to be conveniently missing. Cute. Well Mr. Big Bad Gabriel came requesting a meeting and then I got harassed by the PWAs for a good 30 minutes before they told me they were going to place me on some BS "indefinite suspension." I decided, **** that, and quit. What the PWAs don't seem to understand, is that changing a server's manager as often as they just love to do on Era, kills the flow of things and the server in general a little more each time.

It's clear to me now why Era is not as good as it could be, it's so limited. Even as manager, you don't get the right to hire anyone you want. That was my biggest problem with Gabriel originally, it was "Hey can I hire 'x' as this?" He would reply "No, they don't have the best track record from my experience." Then after some discussing, it would end with something along the lines of "It's your choice, but if you hire them I won't make your management easy for you." Tim can back me up on that one for sure. I thought that would change when Tig became Era's PWA. Lolno. A little more freedom, but alas the same ending. The whole job is really overrated for the amount of crap you get. I was just one of those people who played Era for a long time and truly thought I could make a difference. Guess not.

All in all, I don't really want to portray Tig as a bad guy. He really isn't, he's probably one of the most calm and understanding high ranking players on this game. Of course I didn't agree with some of the things he asked of me, but that's normal for a employee to boss relationship. Gabriel is the one I cannot stand.

Anyhoo, I know I said I wasn't going to say names, but it's obvious who did it from the messages above.

Good job Blue, you've managed to kill Era that much more. Hope you're proud.

There, you all have the full story with some added in ranting. This is just from my personal experience

#AGT
Old 02-10-2013, 07:51 AM
oh cmon tigairus i didnt see what they said >
Old 02-10-2013, 08:01 AM
:o i am so sorry zach you truly were a good manager (no offense tim)
Old 02-10-2013, 08:27 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
I honestly think the globals are jealous of Zach's good looks and couldn't stand to see someone better looking, more successful and likable than they were. It's a shame really.
Old 02-10-2013, 08:46 AM
Lol tim
Old 02-10-2013, 04:27 PM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
I still fail to see how I killed era
Old 02-10-2013, 05:29 PM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
And who is managing now? Era turns into 2nd UN. Sorry to say.

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 02-10-2013, 05:41 PM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoX View Post
And who is managing now? Era turns into 2nd UN. Sorry to say.
You could..log on..and look. Or you could read the first post of Tig's one-line statement about it, in the only other active thread at the moment.

"Zach (MonkeyBob) has resigned from his position as manager on Era. In order to assess Era's situation, the PWA will make a temporary stay on Era until a new manager can be named."

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.
Old 02-10-2013, 06:01 PM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoper View Post
You could..log on..and look. Or you could read the first post of Tig's one-line statement about it, in the only other active thread at the moment.

"Zach (MonkeyBob) has resigned from his position as manager on Era. In order to assess Era's situation, the PWA will make a temporary stay on Era until a new manager can be named."
Thank you.

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 02-10-2013, 06:06 PM
Chi Patrol
taylor is a name known to alltaylor is a name known to alltaylor is a name known to alltaylor is a name known to all
lol!
Old 02-10-2013, 07:43 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyBob View Post
Using the word "control" to describe Gabriel enforcing security standards on Era is nothing more than hyperbole. The PWA team often makes tough calls when we see a manager hiring people whom we consider to be security threats to the server and/or players. There were several people that you hired over your management period whom we considered security threats (including some of the people involved in placing item spawners, obnoxious hidden commands, and illegally priced items on Era when you guys "went out with a bang").

Unknowing of this illegal behavior, we approached you in order to work out the issues you were having leading up to your walkout, and we added you back onto the server as the manager. After you were re-added, you deleted your items, as did some of the other staff involved, but clearly you knowingly allowed your "good friend of yours", Josh, to keep his seventeen S6's (valued at $9,877,527 era cash) on some spare account (I can only assume it was for him to sell at some later date).

Quote:
Josh is a good friend of ours and we knew he wouldn't give those out or do anything to harm the server.
Quote:
originally his plan was likely to distribute.
After we discovered the activities that took place during your walkout, we approached you with an indefinite probation while we investigated further. Once confronted, you resigned. Don't portray Gabriel as the bad guy here, Zach, you were clearly in violation of numerous rules, and you and your friends continue to abuse obnoxious illegal scripts placed on the server, placing "fake" staff blocks around the server -- which is considered a global server destruction offense.

Frankly, at this point, I see you and your buddies on the fast track to a "long break" from Graal.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Closed Thread