Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Old 07-24-2009, 11:07 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
I see all 2 of the mac users are having problems :o....keep up the work!
There are more than 100 mac players that connected yesterday
Old 07-24-2009, 08:09 PM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
There are more than 100 mac players that connected yesterday
Sorry
Old 07-24-2009, 08:38 PM
???
Scary_Sock will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Sorry

Ice Burn.
Old 07-24-2009, 10:10 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Sorry
There will probably be even more with the release of the new client; obviously you haven't tried the old one on a Mac, but it runs very poorly, to a point where it's almost not worth playing. When the new one is released, assuming the bugs are worked out, I may finally be able to start using Mac for Graal, and just us a virtual machine for RC .
Old 07-25-2009, 12:46 AM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
Right now it's not even worth playing for vista users. I have taken 4 months off from playing just because I can't stand the incredible lag.
Old 07-25-2009, 04:49 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier View Post
Right now it's not even worth playing for vista users. I have taken 4 months off from playing just because I can't stand the incredible lag.
This is pretty much the same for me. Even RC can be annoying when I'm trying to connect to a server where I have NPC-Control. Takes nearly 2-3 minutes to load so I can even type
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 07-25-2009, 02:11 PM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post
This is pretty much the same for me. Even RC can be annoying when I'm trying to connect to a server where I have NPC-Control. Takes nearly 2-3 minutes to load so I can even type
The worst part about it is when I go to walk around a level that is either populated with people or particles, it takes me 1 minute to walk across it because my guy can barely move.
Old 07-26-2009, 04:28 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Also noticed that for external windows (works fine for internal ones), if you have vertSizing to something like "height", the control.onResize() event is not called when it is resized.
Old 08-01-2009, 10:30 AM
zorinkelpekem is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to zorinkelpekem Send a message via Yahoo to zorinkelpekem
Quote:
I see all 2 of the mac users are having problems :o....keep up the work!
Not all, i don't except lag... well i got a problem on my Mac Mini >.< if i log on graal (UN) i normally got/use head1247.png (baby head) instead of this i got head45.png (the mexican), this is also the problem with newtaylor, if i check my Mac Mini at newtaylor i'll see all my shields and body etc... but if i equiq them it just is the noob body

Old 08-02-2009, 01:15 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Any actual bug found yet except the problem chris has mentioned? It is a beta test so that we can find problems and fix them before the actual release
Old 08-02-2009, 01:41 AM
Script-fu
Skyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Skyld
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Any actual bug found yet except the problem chris has mentioned? It is a beta test so that we can find problems and fix them before the actual release
Plenty in the first post of this thread
Old 08-02-2009, 05:30 AM
UnKnown Confusion
Vman13x can only hope to improve
My mac beta for powerpc doesnt open :o.
Old 08-08-2009, 11:53 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
All new clients are apparently still displaying showpoly 50 tiles south of where it's supposed to be (if it's level-relative, not screen-relative).

For example:
PHP Code:
//#CLIENTSIDE
function onCreated() {

showpoly(200, {xy5y55x5});

changeimgvis(2003);

This will display the showpoly, except it will be ~50 tiles south of the correct y coordinate.

Edit: Hiding that task bar fixes this problem, still needs to be fixed though.

Edit: Also, external windows need to open at the correct x/y as stated by the script. So, if I did x = 100; y = 300; in the script, that's where it should open. Right now it is opening at top left corner in mac and mousex/mousey in windows.

Edit: External windows need some sort of showtop() to bring the window to the front of the screen. Also an alwaysontop=true; would be very helpful.

Edit: Appears that just resizing the GraalControl's y fixes the y coordinate issue, not just closing the task bar.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”

Last edited by Tigairius; 08-09-2009 at 12:24 AM..
Old 08-09-2009, 12:11 AM
the fake one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
All new clients are apparently still displaying showpoly 50 tiles south of where it's supposed to be (if it's level-relative, not screen-relative).

For example:
PHP Code:
//#CLIENTSIDE
function onCreated() {

showpoly(200, {xy5y55x5});

changeimgvis(2003);

This will display the showpoly, except it will be ~50 tiles south of the correct y coordinate.

Edit: Hiding that task bar fixes this problem, still needs to be fixed though.
I can confirm this happens, and the task bar fixes this, on the two beta clients (Mac 64-bit and the Mac 32-bit I was given a while back).

However, the 64-bit version has some problems (that did not exist on the 32-bit I had) with GuiDrawingPanel (Tig can probably expand on this). Basically, if you do a saveimage with GuiDrawingPanels, you can't use it directly afterwards. Reconnecting or restarting the client didn't fix the problem.

Also, screenshots taken using ALT + 2 on the 64-bit version come out completely black. This doesn't happen on the older 32-bit version.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:12 PM
Graal Administration
It could be possible to give access to the external windows so that you can directly set the position and layering.

Tags
graal v6, mac