Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2002, 07:56 AM
where da wmdz at
Neonight is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Neonight
I agree wholeheartedly with Konidias... If anyone remembers when the bank was new on the only server, there were people that'd just simply enable their own weapons and ride a horse and PK. Anyone remember that? Inside the bank when people hacked... That was bad, but it's, sadly, one of the only memories I have left of the olden Graal. I suppose if Konidias gets banned, then I should be banned too.
Old 01-04-2002, 08:16 AM
Gemini Man!
Kasuagi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Kasuagi Send a message via AIM to Kasuagi Send a message via Yahoo to Kasuagi
graal is a game ran by the players, for the players. the game is unique in it's own ways. it has it's pro's and con's. just like any other game does

stefan is a genius in my mind. who would of though of it, hire a bunch of kids to do your work for you?! i mean, you won't have to pay them and you'll only have to do a few minor things, maybe log on a few times a week. i bet stefan has it all planned out, yet he cares for the players, to a certain degree

without people like stefan, konidias, and that's about the only people i can think of that are current admins and interested in graal's future, not towards themselves, but the players!

i think i understand why koni puts so much effort into this game. he is trying to help stefan and all. the guy wants to be a video game designer, this experience will help him a lot in the long run and he learns more and more about online gaming day by day. i idolize konidias, even if he ignores my pms and attempts to communicate with him, same for stefan. i'm just as interested in graal as anyone else, but i'm very limited

i respect stefan and admire him, he brough innovation and a new style of online gameplay to all of us. konidias, keep up the good work. as far as staff goes, i think you, alk, and snakeeyes are the best on graal

please stefan, listen to your players for a change and look at them as players, not consumers. it might actually help more than what you think!

Muroshi - Lead Developer for Agaroth

Quote:
Originally posted by Waltz5
Um. Yeah, welcome to the Forums. Most likely you'll get made fun of, your work criticized, and yelled at. Yes the forums are fun!
Old 01-04-2002, 08:29 AM
fah baddy below :O
yoshee15 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to yoshee15 Send a message via AIM to yoshee15
ArchOwl, please stop implementing that you want the HLM job, that is something you just can't start out as. You should know all of the commands like addtiledef, and be able to make awesome levels and have creativity. Try our for simple Level Maker, and work your way up with effort and cooperation.

my name is mmmmkay ok?
Old 01-04-2002, 09:57 AM
Zatoichi
TrueHeaT is an unknown quantity at this point
What has Graal become? A lot worse since your tileset.

BADABADUM CHING
HAHA
GIVE ME A HAND LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
THANK YOU VERY MUCH

but seriously, g2k2 is the best thing to happen to graal, sorry if you don't like it konidas, but it's awesome.

If anyone has any of my tilesets and graphics, please PM me as I would really love to have them.
Old 01-04-2002, 10:27 AM
Old Bee
konidias will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to konidias
Quote:
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
What has Graal become? A lot worse since your tileset.

BADABADUM CHING
HAHA
GIVE ME A HAND LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
THANK YOU VERY MUCH

but seriously, g2k2 is the best thing to happen to graal, sorry if you don't like it konidas, but it's awesome.
I'm not even going to give your attitude about me a response.

Put this image in your sig if you support Bomy Island! (g2k1 revision)
play bomberman while you wait!

Old 01-04-2002, 10:31 AM
Elite Member
Torankusu has a spectacular aura aboutTorankusu has a spectacular aura about
"HEY I WANT 2 HELP GRALE LOOK @ THEIS GRAFX NPCS ADN LEVELS. I ALSO HAVE A MASTERS DEGREE IN COMPUTER TECHNITIONS STUFS ADN A DELPHI LICENS 2 MAK OFISHl GAMS."

"STEFAN OR LORIEL: BIRDBIRD ARE YOU DONE WITH THOSE FIFTEEN PROJECTS YET?"
Old 01-04-2002, 10:31 AM
Juron Pilo is on a distinguished road
...cmon some normal players act better than this
Old 01-04-2002, 10:34 AM
Gemini Man!
Send a message via ICQ to Kasuagi Send a message via AIM to Kasuagi Send a message via Yahoo to Kasuagi
sounds like someones jealous

Quote:
Um. Yeah, welcome to the Forums. Most likely you'll get made fun of, your work criticized, and yelled at. Yes the forums are fun!
Old 01-04-2002, 10:36 AM
JubeiSaotomeX is on a distinguished road
klondias' tileset is MUCH better than the old one, the old one was worse than klondias' by 342324%
Old 01-04-2002, 10:37 AM
Low res, high class!
FatherDante is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to FatherDante Send a message via AIM to FatherDante
There are a lot of people who can do levels and scripting and would like access to FTP and staff powers. The difference between them and Konidias is that some of them are not so easily offended, almost none are so completely demeaning whenever offended, and many are not as self-righteous and self-praising.

Can't anyone get it through their head that if all you talk about is how selfless you are, you are not selfless? Alkaren? Peach? Konidias?

Take off in your Bean-with-Bacon Megarocket,
defender of the galaxy, Commander Keen!
Old 01-04-2002, 10:40 AM
he's right... do not turn selflessness into glory....
Old 01-04-2002, 10:41 AM
Old Bee
konidias will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to konidias
When do I talk about how selfless I am Dante? Please tell me. Just because I say I'm not here for power or money that means I'm self-praising? I thought that was how you're SUPPOSED to be.. I didn't know not being corrupt was such a wonderful new development.

I don't praise myself, your just mistaking self-praise for self-gratification.. I feel good about my work and projects, I'm not going to be like so many others that say "man my work sucks.." "oh here is my new level but it isn't that good because I'm a sucky level maker" It's like they want you to say "no you're not, it's good" and I'm not like that.

Put this image in your sig if you support Bomy Island! (g2k1 revision)
play bomberman while you wait!

Old 01-04-2002, 10:43 AM
*grins* aww heck you seem nice enough except for when you responded to TH... erm... I don't like telling anyone how they should run things... but perhaps the middle road is best yes?
Old 01-04-2002, 10:46 AM
Gemini Man!
Quote:
Originally posted by Juron Pilo
*grins* aww heck you seem nice enough except for when you responded to TH... erm... I don't like telling anyone how they should run things... but perhaps the middle road is best yes?
wtf?

Quote:
Old 01-04-2002, 10:51 AM
Follower of Ultros
Valder is on a distinguished road
You know what, SCREW GRAAL! Contego quit because there was too much crap for him to deal with and now Loriel flashes around his power 24/7 acting like he can do whatever he wants without consiquence(sp?) which is probably true. I've noticed that out of all the staff members the only ones that are good and worth keeping are Koni, Alkaren, James, James205, Kawaii, Stefan, Zorro, and Lamer because they don't abuse power that I know of and are a lot better to talk to then Loriel and Birdbird who can basically do whatever they want on graal. It just pisses me off that they can do whatever the hell they want whenever they want without stefan doing anything about it. Loriel threatened to ban people on 2k2 because they were asking him questions and he was "DND" like he usually is. If that's the kind of treatment paying customers get then this game isn't really worth it. I guess when my account is up, I'm not paying for another year because the treatment players get is just disgusting.