Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Playerworld Staff Openings
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-18-2007, 02:17 AM
Alure1316 is on a distinguished road
Looking for some people

We're currently developing a server for Graal (since most out there aren't that good)...

We need the following:

3 LATs (we're using pics1.png)
couple of NATs, i'd say around 3 to start. (GS2)
2 GFX people (creating images such as monsters, items, weapons, maybe even ganis :O, etc)

we currently have

2 LATs, and 1 NAT (he's learning gs2, knows C++ and says gs1 is easy but gs2 is kinda different since we can't test it offline )

If you would like to join our dev team, please contact me by e-mail: [email protected]

Sadly I cannot disclose any information on the server, as it may spoil a lot of stuff. I will tell you this though, it's a leveling server with quests (Zelda type, with puzzles and bosses).
Old 05-18-2007, 05:30 AM
VHE Monkey
middo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to middo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alure1316 View Post
Sadly I cannot disclose any information on the server, as it may spoil a lot of stuff. I will tell you this though, it's a leveling server with quests (Zelda type, with puzzles and bosses).
Wow! Just like every other server tries to be?

SIGN ME UP

I'm sorry dude, but you will get NOWHERE with that. You're as faceless as any other dev server, give us a reason to join you and you may have some luck beyond some kid who can slop together a level and call himself a LAT and wants to experiment on RC.
Old 05-18-2007, 05:32 AM
Registered Omega
killerogue is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to killerogue Send a message via MSN to killerogue
On second thought, time to turn into an *******...

Quote:
We're currently developing a server for Graal (since most out there aren't that good)...
First, who the hell are you and what defining qualities about yourself and your so-called server give you the right to deem which playerworld projects are good and which aren't?

Quote:
couple of NATs, i'd say around 3 to start. (GS2)
Dude, unless you plan on paying some money out, you'll be lucky to get ONE good/talented scripter. Scripter's are in high demand and are a small community.

Quote:
If you would like to join our dev team, please contact me by e-mail: [email protected]
A majority of the time noone who's talented and knows it is going to contact you by email, which is why you should go out recruiting and try to find who's the best in each category of developement.

Quote:
And how was this any different from any of those other servers you deem to be not good?

In short. What were you thinking?

REMEMBER, IF YOU REP ME, LEAVE A NAME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by haunter View Post
Graal admins don't die. They go to hell and regroup.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverness View Post
Without scripters, your graphics and levels wouldn't do anything but sit there and look pretty.
Old 05-18-2007, 06:27 AM
That one guy...
zokemon is a jewel in the roughzokemon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to zokemon Send a message via AIM to zokemon Send a message via MSN to zokemon Send a message via Yahoo to zokemon
Not even a name...
tsk tsk!
Old 05-18-2007, 06:36 PM
Alure1316 is on a distinguished road
calm down lol
Old 05-18-2007, 06:53 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
You should read the hiring thread rules
Old 05-19-2007, 01:45 AM
Thrashsoul3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by killerogue View Post
On second thought, time to turn into an *******...

First, who the hell are you and what defining qualities about yourself and your so-called server give you the right to deem which playerworld projects are good and which aren't?

Dude, unless you plan on paying some money out, you'll be lucky to get ONE good/talented scripter. Scripter's are in high demand and are a small community.

A majority of the time noone who's talented and knows it is going to contact you by email, which is why you should go out recruiting and try to find who's the best in each category of developement.

And how was this any different from any of those other servers you deem to be not good?

In short. What were you thinking?
In short, why do you waste bandwidth posting in these threads? You're like a broken record. Take this advice:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	stfu.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	41145