Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Bomy Island Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-2011, 05:13 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
I'm sure that there are a lot of people on Graal who have played it for long enough that they can see the reasons why someone would quit Graal with their own eyes. Imagine a 14-15 year-old male in the year 2004, who has played Graal for around 5 years. When I think about it, I'm really glad I quit back then instead of filling this whole gap in time with nothing but Graal.

Ahh.

Bread graphic aside--whatever happens, happens.
Old 04-23-2011, 06:12 PM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Ignorant passage

It's not in good taste to use the artist's work for things completely unrelated to what it's for. Like, if someone makes a nice axe, Zodiac management shouldn't decide "dude this would make a *****in' tree"

#you'renotgoodatplayingthesmartguy
Did you actually see the staff? Did it look like a wind staff to you? Of all your years spent playing video games have you ever seen a wind staff look like that? It could pass as an earth staff -- it looked like it had vines surrounding it. You tree analogy is bull**** because those are two unrelated objects. This is Graal, no one has good taste obviously or else we wouldn't be playing it.

#ifyou'regoingtoargueatleastwin
Old 04-23-2011, 06:49 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier View Post
Did you actually see the staff? Did it look like a wind staff to you? Of all your years spent playing video games have you ever seen a wind staff look like that? It could pass as an earth staff -- it looked like it had vines surrounding it

This is the first Google image result for "wind staff".

He also said green was the accepted color for the wind element in game. Sure, his graphic doesn't just say "WIND", but it doesn't say earth either. But with the preemptive knowledge that wind-elemental weapons on Zodiac are typically green, it would easily be associated with wind. Meanwhile, Zodiac's earth standard would be to tie a rock to a stick. Both of which are brown and grey (probably yellow), to fit the earth theme.

"Earth", in the context of Zodiac, wouldn't be green anyway, since most of the earth based skills and such (that I can recall) are more rock and ground based than generic nature.

Quote:
You tree analogy is bull**** because those are two unrelated objects.
So are wind and earth

#IwaswinningassoonasIopenedthisthread
Old 04-23-2011, 08:14 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
#IwaswinningassoonasIopenedthisthread

May god as my witness, that I never use that image or internet meme again.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 04-24-2011, 05:56 PM
Somewhat rusty
Loriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to all
Man, you guys
Old 04-25-2011, 05:06 AM
Wondering..
emoman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to emoman Send a message via MSN to emoman
needless to say, I am excite
Old 04-25-2011, 07:30 PM
Prinking Droblem
Geno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Old 04-30-2011, 08:22 AM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
hey
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	g2k1ctf.PNG
Views:	277
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	52777   Click image for larger version

Name:	g2k1ctf2.PNG
Views:	294
Size:	172.2 KB
ID:	52778   Click image for larger version

Name:	g2k1ctf3.PNG
Views:	277
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	52779   Click image for larger version

Name:	g2k1ctf4.PNG
Views:	305
Size:	122.4 KB
ID:	52780  
Old 06-13-2011, 09:46 PM
Prinking Droblem
Geno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud of
hey
Old 06-13-2011, 09:48 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
I am so cool
Old 06-28-2011, 03:13 AM
Unholy Nation FAQ
james544 is on a distinguished road
Update?
Old 06-28-2011, 06:44 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by james544 View Post
Update?
1. Skyld still controls the server and it's direction.
2. Lance and his crew have disappeared (again) for the most part, so they won't be updating it.
3. GDT (mainly because of me sharing the G2K1 files) were removed from the project.

Unless Stefan wants to convert it to an iPhone server we probably won't see G2K1/Bomy Moon again.
Old 06-28-2011, 10:58 PM
Prinking Droblem
so i was down in the the slums exploring and i saw a crazy ass mage running out the goblin fortress with a loaded twelve gauge
Old 07-05-2011, 06:50 PM
Joe Cruddas (VIP)
gravator has a spectacular aura about
So is Skyld still doing on/off work with bomy moon? Will there be screenshots this time? I'm asking because if stefan and Tig are trying to bring ol'west back then certainly bomy moon should have a chance too.
Old 07-05-2011, 08:57 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravator View Post
So is Skyld still doing on/off work with bomy moon? Will there be screenshots this time? I'm asking because if stefan and Tig are trying to bring ol'west back then certainly bomy moon should have a chance too.
Skyld is currently 'away from graal' for personal reasons.