Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Graphic Design
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2007, 12:12 AM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Well it takes Elk to take a thread that's all about helping others out with free stuff and turn it into an "I'm Elk and better than you," thread.
I dont want you as enemy.

Old 05-27-2007, 12:53 AM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Be good, don't provoke my ire.
Old 05-27-2007, 01:52 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Small brick pathway thing.
If you have any request for tiles go ahead and post them, and I'll see what I can do. No promises though.
Attached Images

Old 05-27-2007, 08:36 AM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
a pics1.png edit
If you were to make a zelda tileset, i'd use it!
Old 05-27-2007, 10:00 AM
Rgesitreed Uesr
Pimmeh has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Pimmeh Send a message via MSN to Pimmeh
Dusty could you make a doorway in the castle tiles?
Old 05-27-2007, 01:18 PM
Petrification of a Newbie
Darklux is a jewel in the roughDarklux is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to Darklux Send a message via AIM to Darklux Send a message via Yahoo to Darklux
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elk View Post
I dont want you as enemy.
Dusty, ignore him. I like your tiles, and better a gfx to help anyone, then a gfx who rarely helps, and if he helps, only for his own profit. You are a precious and gracious person, as you allow anyone to have nice tiles
Old 05-27-2007, 02:34 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Cool stuff
Old 05-27-2007, 04:45 PM
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
a pics1.png edit
If you were to make a zelda tileset, i'd use it!
That's what the first tiles were supposed to be for(the blue roof house), but I never finished it, but there's still a lot there.
Old 05-27-2007, 06:58 PM
Inferno (Level Designer)
Infernix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Infernix
Might wanna make those brick tiles more grainy looking but these are all still nice.
Old 05-27-2007, 07:05 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Cool stuff
You think that's cool? You should take a look at his tree.
Old 05-28-2007, 09:58 PM
Atrius Manager
TheJames can only hope to improve
Heh, cool beans.

James,
Manager of Atrius
Old 05-29-2007, 02:45 AM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
O.o why would I need too exactly?
I could care less if you're better than me, I've got nothing to prove. If it's other people that think I'm better, that's different, it's their opinion. But I honestly don't really care if there's a better pixel-artist out there, I know there is, so no need in my trying to claim some otherwise.
Though I don't really appreciate you saying it's an insult to have my art compared to yours.
Sorry but I'm really fed up with some guys here like gerami and others.
I don't blame them for that tho, it's sort of my fault somehow.
I'm an ass

Old 05-29-2007, 02:54 AM
You do come off with an arrogant "I'm better than thou" attitude a lot, least when it comes to the graphics, and I have no idea why. You certainly don't act this way on pixelation.
Old 05-29-2007, 03:07 AM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Because on pixelation, people are different...same with pixeljoint or w/e...

Old 05-29-2007, 03:15 AM
I'll just state one last thing and that's it, I don't really think this is the place to discuss it.
A lot of times here, I see you use sarcastic comments and degrade others for absolutely no reason. No one provokes you, no one even calls you out at all, yet you feel the need to flaunt your talent over theirs, or at least try to make some non-constructive comment about their art. A lot of people here are looking for critiques and to get better with their art just like others on pixelation, including me.