Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Unholy Nation Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-22-2015, 11:04 PM
Unregistered User
Zetectic has a spectacular aura aboutZetectic has a spectacular aura about
Woodcutting level reset

Hello Graalians. I am just here by to leave few comments and suggestions. The Halloween event was very fun yet simple. i love collecting candies from door to door. Not much time consuming, yet rewarding.
Anyways I went back on skilling since i was on UN. This is sort of like a rant. It was a huge disappointment to see that woodcutting levels were reset and the methods were changed as well.

In the new method, we have to physically press the button 10 times to get a log.. alright, but it would be nicer if we are allowed to press it and hold, then the wood cuts itself just like mining.

EXP. We need 16,000 exp to cut red tree. So my only option is to go cut green trees, they only give you 6 or 10 exp per cut. I don't know dude. We have to cut 2,000 trees at the beginners level...

Restore. Can't we at least get our EXPs back based on our previous levels that are saved on our profiles? I really don't want to start all over again.

I hope developers of UN take these into a consideration.
Old 12-27-2015, 02:03 PM
Unregistered User
Zetectic has a spectacular aura aboutZetectic has a spectacular aura about
How do i check my total xp for wc? lol
Old 01-04-2016, 09:42 AM
C:
devilsknite1 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to devilsknite1 Send a message via MSN to devilsknite1 Send a message via Yahoo to devilsknite1
Hey Zectectic, I appreciate you making a post. I don't work for UN currently, but have in the past. I agree, the lumber formula is quite wonky, considering it was using a very old school experience table that was used in 2006 when Unholy Nation averaged well over 100 players daily, and the economy was intentionally strengthened by making the process of gaining money more difficult to ensure less over saturation of the market. This would allow new items to be released without every player buying it, making the item more valuable and the item more wanted. Anyways, that's just a little history as to why it's all butchered, and UN needs massive economic and experience table reforms with actual formulas to represent the proper player count, and be able to fluctuate accordingly with it. Hopefully some of the developers recognize this problem and are attempting to crack away at it. It's hard to get these things completely accurate and scale them properly, especially lumbering which is pretty rewarding at higher levels but consequentially has a slow start, which is just an attempt to mitigate the fact that there is massive inflation by making it harder for new players and for players upon experience resets to make money, in hopes of stimulating the will of the new player to participate in the activities to make money more simply because of his/her want of items.

Okay, so back to your actual question. Just cut down a tree and it should tell you. It should be visible in player profiles (right clicking a player or yourself)