Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Hello and Goodbyes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2008, 01:05 AM
No.
DarkReaper0 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to DarkReaper0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5596321 View Post
What kids? The youngest one here is like 12 years old and he already knows most of the stuff, if not more.

Unixmad needs to stop treating this like a game wow or something

I forgot to add [Sarcasm] tags.
Old 12-02-2008, 01:06 AM
The Forum Bandit
Shadow5596321 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkReaper0 View Post
I forgot to add [Sarcasm] tags.
That might explain a bit.
Old 12-02-2008, 01:09 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:

So, you don't want links that you can hardly see? Maybe some new people who have Halo 3 wants to play, but how would they know? I need some Halo buddys to actually get to rank 50 legit. Maybe I need halo buddy's because mine suck?
unixmad does not want non-graal links outside of the lounge, period. These forums are for Graal, and that is what he wants them used for. This has been explained so many times now.
You dont have to agree with it, but you do have to respect his decision, and abide by his rules.
The rules dont say "no links, unless you can hardly see them"
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 12-02-2008, 01:11 AM
The Forum Bandit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
unixmad does not want non-graal links outside of the lounge, period. These forums are for Graal, and that is what he wants them used for. This has been explained so many times now.
You dont have to agree with it, but you do have to respect his decision, and abide by his rules.
The rules dont say "no links, unless you can hardly see them"
Where has Unixmad been? Oh, I know cashing the checks in before Graal dies out.
The rules don't say "You can't have links that you can't copy and paste, click."
Old 12-02-2008, 01:19 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
The rules don't say "You can't have links that you can't copy and paste, click."
Doesn't matter where he has been, his rules still apply.

Rules regarding links:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Under Content section in forum rules
c) You are not permitted to make external links or URL's (whether they be clickable links, copy and paste, etc...), if they are not pointing to a Graalonline made/ran site, or websites for playerworlds (wiki.graal.net , graal.net, graalonline.com, the support center, etc..., or sites for Playerworlds) . In some very rare cases, we may accept some links after being approved by a administrator or super moderator. Sites for Playerworlds will be moderated for inappropriate content, and will be removed if found inappropriate.
This means that no links are allowed at all outside of the lounge except the ones stated above, without permission from the supermods or or admins
This also means, no links are allowed in signatures other than ones mentioned above unless approved.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Under Signature section in the forum rules
d) No links are allowed in signatures except Graalonline made/ran sites, or sites for playerworlds unless approved.

Please do note the small bolded part. Hope this is helpful.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST
Old 12-02-2008, 01:22 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
boohoo i can't read the rules waaaaaaaa
Old 12-02-2008, 01:23 AM
The Forum Bandit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
Doesn't matter where he has been, his rules still apply.
That was off topic. That was more of "Its your game, maybe you should do something" rant.

Quote:
Rules regarding links:Please do note the small bolded part. Hope this is helpful.
I see what your getting at. But its still bull. You could hardly see it, You couldn't do anything but type it in the browser which most of the people here won't even do and the age group you guys are aiming for are just as ****y and ignorant as ever so they wouldn't even try it.

You remember Wind_Master, no? Imagne him except times that by Graal's population and many different ways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
boohoo i can't read the rules waaaaaaaa
boohoo i must turn into what kills graal instead of trying to turn it around waaaaaaaa

I can predict your next post. "Why don't you do it." Reason:Maybe people who were who paved the way should start doing it first before the younger generation to do so.
Old 12-02-2008, 01:28 AM
Administrator
Quote:
That was off topic. That was more of "Its your game, maybe you should do something" rant.

I see what your getting at. But its still bull. You could hardly see it, You couldn't do anything but type it in the browser which most of the people here won't even do and the age group you guys are aiming for are just as ****y and ignorant as ever so they wouldn't even try it.

You remember Wind_Master, no? Imagne him except times that by Graal's population and many different ways.

boohoo i must turn into what kills graal instead of trying to turn it around waaaaaaaa

I can predict your next post. "Why don't you do it." Reason:Maybe people who were who paved the way should start doing it first before the younger generation to do so.
My explanation is complete, but I refuse to speak to you anymore in open forum, when all you do is insult people when you should spend more time looking at your own behavior.

Closed.

If you wish to speak to me further, you can use forum PM.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST
Closed Thread