Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-01-2013, 04:16 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
setnick broken

It doesn't sync with the server anymore and requires you to log out and log back in again to get it to change properly.
Old 06-01-2013, 11:06 AM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
I noticed this a few days ago but I was convinced it was just an issue with something on my server. Glad it's not just me though, but it really does need to be looked at. It's been doing this since Stefan did a mass server reboot the other day (I think?)

This also applies to attempts to change a player's nickname or guild through script. Setting player.nick or player.guild will force revert your nickname to the last synced nickname you had, which is annoying to say the least.

Last edited by Emera; 06-01-2013 at 11:17 AM..
Old 06-01-2013, 02:13 PM
Krunck is on a distinguished road

That's because GS3 is sucking up everything.
Old 06-01-2013, 03:07 PM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
LOL PC graal is not dieing fast enough for them so there speeding it up
Old 06-01-2013, 06:27 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
I swear to ****ing god Stefan you broke something because I have random scripts now that are missing semi-colons, or function has been removed, or random spaces have been added in front of //#CLIENTSIDE. Also random characters being removed as well whatever happened is bullshit.

How else do I go from a dungeon full of light effects that work properly to almost all of them broken by a missing semi-colon.
Old 06-01-2013, 06:39 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
I swear to ****ing god Stefan you broke something because I have random scripts now that are missing semi-colons, or function has been removed, or random spaces have been added in front of //#CLIENTSIDE. Also random characters being removed as well whatever happened is bullshit.

How else do I go from a dungeon full of light effects that work properly to almost all of them broken by a missing semi-colon.
I imagine that's no fun, especially on a server as big a Zodiac :/
Old 06-01-2013, 07:24 PM
team canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emera View Post
I imagine that's no fun, especially on a server as big a Zodiac :/
It's affected level scripts on Classic iPhone as well.

Edit: This affects RC too.
Old 06-01-2013, 07:32 PM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
Some stuff on Era has also stopped working, mostly gs1 npcs that we're just laying around in some levels.
Old 06-01-2013, 08:25 PM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
Quote:

it's probably just the ghost of scriptings past come back to wreak havok on all of graal for an untold reason

Old 06-01-2013, 10:25 PM
team canada
The fix:

Stefan has updated the server options
option added: enableclientsidenick=true
NPC-Server options reloaded

It's supposed to be true by default.
Old 06-01-2013, 10:29 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
The fix:

Stefan has updated the server options
option added: enableclientsidenick=true
NPC-Server options reloaded

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 06-02-2013, 09:55 AM
GodlyAmbitions is an unknown quantity at this point
give it a week he'll fix it.
Old 06-02-2013, 05:24 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodlyAmbitions View Post
give it a week he'll fix it.
if you would have bothered to read through the whole thread you would have seen that it already got fixed.
Old 06-02-2013, 08:17 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Quote:
Originally Posted by callimuc View Post
if you would have bothered to read through the whole thread you would have seen that it already got fixed.
He's new. Chill out.