Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-26-2013, 06:03 PM
ilovegirlzz can only hope to improve
Yes and guns that aren't in stores are crappy as well (Morano Thompson)
Old 11-26-2013, 06:22 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
What I don't get is why all of the sudden it's a big surprise that there's guns that are 'rare' and no longer in shops. As far as I know Era has always been like this. I tried to get rid of rare guns with the GUI mall gun shop, but someone removed it...
Old 11-26-2013, 07:33 PM
It's not that they are rare, it's the fact that they are rare and are tier 1 in comparison to some of these new gang guns. None of these guns have value now that the gang guns are superior in every way.
Old 11-26-2013, 08:38 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
I personally don't like the direction that gangs guns took. I've always felt they should be neat advantages that can only be taken advantage of in a gang base. For example, possibly a water gun that can soak players, and another gang member would follow with an electric bullet for higher damage. Outside the base the gun is just a regular gun. I've always liked the idea of the Katana and the ninja circle (don't remember what it's actually called), but it would only work in gang bases. Side note, I don't think these gang guns should be allowed in events. The idea is to make the guns only useful in gang events such as raids or weekly tournaments. But you're all welcome to your opinions, thoughts?
Old 11-26-2013, 10:09 PM
stuck in the enemy zone
-HateD- will become famous soon enough
I agree Tim. I think that if they provided utility in gang raids or just vs other gang players then they would be balanced (since other gang members would also have utility guns)
I also agree that they shouldn't be allowed in events (or spar for that matter) since they're so easy to lame with and so ridiculously strong in the closed environment.
Old 12-09-2013, 07:26 PM
stuck in the enemy zone
-HateD- will become famous soon enough
So Benny changed the stats (supposedly) then mercenary gets a gun added with identical stats to the mp5 navy. What the actual
Old 12-11-2013, 03:38 AM
Fiberwyre_P2P will become famous soon enough
There are a couple guns that are still basically just MP5s.
Old 12-21-2013, 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiberwyre_P2P View Post
There are a couple guns that are still basically just MP5s.
and that's ok?
can we get some variety of different attributes (I.e high freeze + high dmg) it seems like the only way a gun is good is if it has .05 freeze.

also there is a problem, well i found it to be a problem, smgpk isnt in shop anymore idk if this was done on purpose or just missed it.
Old 12-21-2013, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegirlzz View Post
and that's ok?
can we get some variety of different attributes (I.e high freeze + high dmg) it seems like the only way a gun is good is if it has .05 freeze.

also there is a problem, well i found it to be a problem, smgpk isnt in shop anymore idk if this was done on purpose or just missed it.
First of all, I didn't say it was ok. I was just pointing out that if Benny's goal was to get rid of MP5-cloned gang guns, he didn't do a very good job.

And second, why would a gang gun be in the shop?
Old 12-21-2013, 10:15 PM
yea fiber i just found out smgpk was in shop and to quite frank, im disappointed in the management of these statistics. ruined the game seriously
Old 12-21-2013, 11:41 PM
Venom_Fish is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Venom_Fish
If you were good at pking, gun stats wouldn't matter tbh. I set up the guns just fine, gang guns did get out of hand though. Anywho, guns are balanced, they're set. You cannot buy one gun and think you're hot stuff, you'll die.

As such, get good so you can not die. You suck. Worry about that, not gun stats people.
"I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all." - Ecclesiastes 9:11
Old 12-22-2013, 12:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom_Fish View Post
If you were good at pking, gun stats wouldn't matter tbh. I set up the guns just fine, gang guns did get out of hand though. Anywho, guns are balanced, they're set. You cannot buy one gun and think you're hot stuff, you'll die.

As such, get good so you can not die. You suck. Worry about that, not gun stats people.
I would argue that you can buy a flak or christmas launcher and think you're hot stuff.
Old 12-22-2013, 12:26 AM
While I agree that Flaks and Christmas Cannons are out of hand, you wouldn't be hot stuff, you'd die... still die.

I did set Flak in a way that it was not so lame initially, no clue who changed it. I don't think Christmas cannon existed or was relevant when I set stats, oh well.

Either way, get one and you'll still die to me because I don't suck. Hint: Don't suck and it won't matter.
"I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all." - Ecclesiastes 9:11
Old 12-22-2013, 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom_Fish View Post
While I agree that Flaks and Christmas Cannons are out of hand, you wouldn't be hot stuff, you'd die... still die.

I did set Flak in a way that it was not so lame initially, no clue who changed it. I don't think Christmas cannon existed or was relevant when I set stats, oh well.

Either way, get one and you'll still die to me because I don't suck. Hint: Don't suck and it won't matter.
Well, as you mentioned earlier, no one cares if they suck.
Old 12-22-2013, 12:30 AM
This is my way of making them care. Since they care about stats, and other stupid crap, I am telling that they if they don't suck, they can have all their problems solved.

Obviously nagging at staff or making constant changes isn't working, so stop sucking, it's never failed me; new campaign!
Closed Thread