Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-17-2013, 03:19 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
auctions and gang events on saturday night

why do you keep hosting auctions and gang events on saturdays around 5pm est? it's probably the most uncomfortable time since it's around 11 pm in europe and even americans probably have something better to do on a satrday afternoon
Old 11-17-2013, 03:51 PM
Era Manager
DuBsTeRmAn is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to DuBsTeRmAn
11 PM sounds like a great time for me. I'm in the same timezone as you, no problem at all with it.

Also, you play Graal. You have no life, what u do on a saturday night.
Old 11-17-2013, 09:37 PM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Complain about events an auctions that happened.
Old 11-18-2013, 12:11 AM
Fiberwyre_P2P will become famous soon enough
I know I'd be pissed if I lived on the west coast and gang events/auctions started at 10 am on a Saturday (currently 2 pm).
Old 11-18-2013, 01:26 PM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuBsTeRmAn View Post
11 PM sounds like a great time for me. I'm in the same timezone as you, no problem at all with it.

Also, you play Graal. You have no life, what u do on a saturday night.
Maybe because you don't work? & You also play graal. Would that suggest you also have no life?

What is with this no life saying anyway because you play a game? If you take an hour out of your day to play a game, you have no life?

I'm in a European timezone and it is slighty unfair to us having to play so late but then again there is no timezone that really suits everyone so why not just host gang events on another day on a European timezone.

I mean, there was always more gang events hosted back in the day, now they only get hosted once a week.
Old 11-19-2013, 09:19 PM
Fiberwyre_P2P will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
Maybe because you don't work? & You also play graal. Would that suggest you also have no life?

What is with this no life saying anyway because you play a game? If you take an hour out of your day to play a game, you have no life?

I'm in a European timezone and it is slighty unfair to us having to play so late but then again there is no timezone that really suits everyone so why not just host gang events on another day on a European timezone.

I mean, there was always more gang events hosted back in the day, now they only get hosted once a week.
Don't gang events already struggle to get full participation?
I can't imagine it would be any better splitting it up into two days for different regions.
Old 11-19-2013, 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiberwyre_P2P View Post
Don't gang events already struggle to get full participation?
I can't imagine it would be any better splitting it up into two days for different regions.

They use to but apparently now that there is a lot of gangs it shouldn't be a problem. It was only a suggestion. Could just host them a little earlier on a Saturday and have the usual gang events on a Sunday. Two days of gang events does no harm.
Old 11-20-2013, 04:03 AM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
The whole reason they host Gang Event's one day/night a week is for the banter rights. "We won Gang event's this week, everyone on era sucks but my gang" well at-least I would assume that to be the only logical reason.

Having Gang Event's two times a week would just add to the banter rights and probably give other gangs recognition/certain players recognition.

This would all have to be revolved around player count though, how is the dead city of Era looking?
Old 11-20-2013, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
The whole reason they host Gang Event's one day/night a week is for the banter rights. "We won Gang event's this week, everyone on era sucks but my gang" well at-least I would assume that to be the only logical reason.

Having Gang Event's two times a week would just add to the banter rights and probably give other gangs recognition/certain players recognition.

This would all have to be revolved around player count though, how is the dead city of Era looking?

Who cares about banter rights. This server should be worrying about pleasing players and keeping them occupied which they pretty much always fail to do. One day of gang events in a week, that's crazy bro. A week is a long time.
Old 11-22-2013, 06:25 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
if we had gang events every 2-3 days at different times it wouldn't be a problem.
anyone over 14 years of age probably has something better to do on a saturday night and even on a saturday afternoon
Old 11-30-2013, 07:20 PM
Era since 2005
thanks for hosting auctions on a saturday evening again....
bad news for you peasants is that i'm sick so i'll probably be online
Old 12-01-2013, 12:58 AM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
I don't understand why you're upset at all about auctions...? Aren't you like the richest player now? I remember when I had 13mil, I never participated in auctions because I knew I could win everything or get whatever I wanted, usually items die down in a week and you can get them for a lot less than they were auctioned for, if you want to maintain your richness than you should be doing that instead of buying things at auction.
Old 12-01-2013, 01:37 AM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Saturday sounds like a good day to host special events. Not everyone is in the same time zone but I imagine this must overlap with the majority of players?
Old 12-01-2013, 10:27 AM
Era since 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
I don't understand why you're upset at all about auctions...? Aren't you like the richest player now? I remember when I had 13mil, I never participated in auctions because I knew I could win everything or get whatever I wanted, usually items die down in a week and you can get them for a lot less than they were auctioned for, if you want to maintain your richness than you should be doing that instead of buying things at auction.
turns out though that only houses were auctioned last night....

Last edited by TSAdmin; 12-03-2013 at 04:22 PM.. Reason: Removed a line that sparked the initial derailment of the thread