Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 01:10 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm clearly the best Zone player ever. My skills are unmatched. My speed is unheard of. All you newbs are gonna get f'd up.
Old 05-01-2010, 04:29 PM
Billy Allan
Knightmare1 can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by kadaj15 View Post
HMM I wonder who might be able to claim zone as the best player on the server. i think i might be the best. i Mean i still play it. and every that i see online sucks. im always getting bounties up to 500 then lose it to a laming gun. but I kind of think i should claim Zone as my world. Some on should challenge me for the title.
You are the kid who lamed me with rippers, called me a newb, then faced me with apprices and got pwnt. You use lame guns, then you just die cuz you're dumb. Tool.
Old 05-02-2010, 08:32 AM
kadaj15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via Yahoo to kadaj15
This was like the best advertisment zone has ever have. ppl competing to be number one. at least i got a few players to come and challenge me. yet only one beat me and that was feonix. lmao
Old 05-02-2010, 01:54 PM
Chalk one up to me!
bahamutstevetff will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to bahamutstevetff Send a message via Yahoo to bahamutstevetff
Quote:
This was like the best advertisment zone has ever have. ppl competing to be number one. at least i got a few players to come and challenge me. yet only one beat me and that was feonix. lmao
i beat kadaj16 and he says hes better than u so i dont even need to try.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:09 PM
"Sneaky"
alexrox222 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
<<< What about this kid. You didn't even get a hit on me. Stop trying to piss people off, and stop putting the letter Z every time you find an S needs a little spicing up... it's annoying. But seriously you have little to no expierience on Zone, so stop saying that you are so superior in skill to those of us who have been playing for a long time. I've logged over 40 days playing Zone, you're kinda just a joke to the rest of us here. If you thought you were the best, just due to ignorance, challenge people in an open minded fashion that doesn't make everyone want to kick you in the balls. Stop saying your better, just ask a generic question, "am I the best player?" Seriously, what competition are you even up against? Ninty percent of the players these days can't tell right from left, up from down. How about you actually respond to this post explaining your reasoning behind being such a troll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5596321 View Post
You. Are. So. Bad.

You make me like Sayan.
Rofl.

@Whoever mentioned Typhoon/Jin

Ahahaha that would be aweful.

Guys, what about Frieza/Desear? He was pretty good. Idk about the best, but still.
Old 05-02-2010, 08:44 PM
kadaj15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via Yahoo to kadaj15
LMAO!!! KADAJ16 THINKZ HES BETTA THAN ME!! ROFL. NOW THATS A LAUGH CUZ I FLAW HIM WITH BLUE RIFLE EACH TIME WE FIGHT! a ALEX DUDE IS MAD CUZ I KICK HIS ASS YESTERDAY AND KEPT PUTTING THE SLEEPING SIGN. THAT MEANT THAT U WERE NO CHALLENGE AND THE FITE WAS BORING
Old 05-02-2010, 09:22 PM
Chalk one up to me!
Send a message via MSN to bahamutstevetff Send a message via Yahoo to bahamutstevetff
Quote:
LMAO!!! KADAJ16 THINKZ HES BETTA THAN ME!! ROFL. NOW THATS A LAUGH CUZ I FLAW HIM WITH BLUE RIFLE EACH TIME WE FIGHT! a ALEX DUDE IS MAD CUZ I KICK HIS ASS YESTERDAY AND KEPT PUTTING THE SLEEPING SIGN. THAT MEANT THAT U WERE NO CHALLENGE AND THE FITE WAS BORING
if you wanna think your the best out of all 4 players of zone, then go for it, but your getting annoying.
Old 05-03-2010, 01:22 AM
Billy Allan
Knightmare1 can only hope to improve
Quote:
I beat you too. So don't pull that ****.
Old 05-03-2010, 01:46 AM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Best Zone player is definitely fun_fun_girl.
Old 05-03-2010, 07:07 AM
"Sneaky"
alexrox222 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
... my last online time 5:45 4/20/10. Don't kid yourself. Incase you were wondering, that was almost two weeks ago. I'd trade you for Yannis. What is the purpose of this thread? Why would you lie? Are you looking for a form of acceptance? If you feel the need to +1up everyone, go for it, but just know that you are seriously anooying everyone here.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:10 AM
****in' Allstar
Feonix will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Feonix
I'm surprised this thread is still open....
Old 05-03-2010, 01:42 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah I can't believe this argument lasted this long. I am the best player, I told you on the first page. Case closed, mystery solved.
Old 05-03-2010, 02:04 PM
:D
SalfordJamesBoii is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SalfordJamesBoii
i reckon this kadaj15 ***gg should spar steve =]
Old 05-03-2010, 02:16 PM
Chalk one up to me!
your all wrong, you should know the best zone player is OSCAR!!!! if you know who im talking about then GOOD ON YA!
Old 05-03-2010, 09:24 PM
:D
SalfordJamesBoii is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SalfordJamesBoii
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamutstevetff View Post
your all wrong, you should know the best zone player is OSCAR!!!! if you know who im talking about then GOOD ON YA!
my namme isn't oscar =]
Closed Thread