Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Bomy Island Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2016, 11:57 AM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inari View Post
I'm not sure I'd compare the technology behind Graal (especially the wonky and undocumented scripting, but other things too) exactly a "fully decked out HD movie theatre with surround sound"
I'm comparing the strengths of the PC platform to the IOS platform. So yeah, it was a completely accurate hyperbolic analogy. In fact the disparity between the platforms is greater than the analogy could express.
Old 04-28-2016, 03:23 PM
Inari is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
I'm comparing the strengths of the PC platform to the IOS platform. So yeah, it was a completely accurate hyperbolic analogy. In fact the disparity between the platforms is greater than the analogy could express.
In Hardware maybe, not quite in Software.
Old 04-28-2016, 06:44 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
xD.
Old 04-28-2016, 08:42 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inari View Post
In Hardware maybe, not quite in Software.
Ok thanks for backing my point up that PC Graal needs a better server for everyone to play on than what is currently available.
Old 04-29-2016, 06:02 AM
PlanetOscar is just really nicePlanetOscar is just really nice
Can we at least bring back UN and N-Pulse before we proceed with this untested formula?
Old 04-29-2016, 02:28 PM
G2k1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanetOscar View Post
Can we at least bring back UN and N-Pulse before we proceed with this untested formula?
I'm a Graal2001 developer, I don't have anything to do with either of those projects. The main reason I am still sticking around Graal is because Graal2001 and Graal The Adventure are two worthwhile meritable games that are not easily forgotten, and if there is anything within my power I can do as an individual who has been involved with these main Graal projects, I think that they deserve support from developers who actually have a clue about what the vision was originally like when these projects were first started.
Old 05-01-2016, 11:58 PM
Ceasar will become famous soon enough
MD gave you a chance to choose to be a lead developer of a soon to release ios server?

I understand your passion for graal2001 but have no idea how many players were interested in it, personally i would have decided to work at delteria if I had the developing experience Because,

Have you ever considered to think of possibilities such as receiving manager access to graal2001 in the future just by taking that chance?

Last edited by Ceasar; 05-02-2016 at 05:43 AM..
Old 05-02-2016, 07:51 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceasar View Post
MD gave you a chance to choose to be a lead developer of a soon to release ios server?

I understand your passion for graal2001 but have no idea how many players were interested in it, personally i would have decided to work at delteria if I had the developing experience Because,

Have you ever considered to think of possibilities such as receiving manager access to graal2001 in the future just by taking that chance?
A "soon to release" iOS server where the role of leading development is being offered out as a consolation prize?

In seriousness anyone worth their salt looking to take the route of most likely success simply wouldn't be looking for a position on a Graal server. Cloud wants to develop Graal2k1 because it is his home server and he has a vision for it. That type of passion can not be learned nor can it be bought.
Old 05-02-2016, 06:27 PM
Ceasar will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
A "soon to release" iOS server where the role of leading development is being offered out as a consolation prize?

In seriousness anyone worth their salt looking to take the route of most likely success simply wouldn't be looking for a position on a Graal server. Cloud wants to develop Graal2k1 because it is his home server and he has a vision for it. That type of passion can not be learned nor can it be bought.
When you login to delteria and enter the card shop you could see 2 dev managers on the staff list so he would just be the third dev manager if im not wrong.

so three managers could start three projects seperately or work together as a team to get things done faster
Old 05-02-2016, 06:36 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
When you login to delteria and enter the card shop you could see 2 dev managers on the staff list so he would just be the third dev manager if im not wrong.

so three managers could start three projects seperately or work together as a team to get things done faster
Conversely there could also be an occurrence of the "too many chefs not enough cooks" scenario and things get done slower.

Regardless, Cloud was offered the chance to be "the" lead developer, not "a" lead developer.
Old 05-03-2016, 01:00 AM
G2k1
Quote:
Stranger things have happened around here.
Old 05-04-2016, 08:38 PM
prozacboy666 will become famous soon enough
The server is currently running in a hidden view not making any money for the game so why not let someone who is this passionate about it try to bring it back? It does not cost the company any more money, the server is wasting by being hosted right now.

Talking about who will play or not people will play is a moot point until the server is back.

Kamaeru, I see your passion and I hope they give you a chance. I know I would come back and play on that server again.