dude2020 is a jewel in the roughdude2020 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by defaultaccount View Post
sup dawg
Old 10-30-2010, 02:55 AM
evilchaseofdoom will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I couldn't tell untill you said respectful. I am respectful, sht. I understand that word alot more than any of you.

How am I suposto be respectful to people like that lmao. Not fowlplayer, but all that other sh I said is the truth so. Anyone reading this without bias (like omg I don't like him), and people who don't even know me, or know the server. Knows EXACTLY what I'm talking about, and fully agrees with that. You wouldn't need to say something goofy like '/sarcasm' or add on (IF U COULDN'T TELL) if it was obvious. Look at the guns and you're going to say I'm terrible. Considering all the other posts I've made, considering 80% of all the guns I've edited or made ganis for or completely made within the last 5 years

Idk if i'm respectful to kids who don't even know what there talking about sitting here souly to bash anything I say or do that's better than they could ever do or think of. Yeah I got a real bad attitude, whats that have to do with my qualifications with working on Era full of people like me.

Like anyone else is doing anything? I could think of 4 guns that barely even have ganis and the graphics are ****ty as hell. Not to mention the actual development of the server right now. Act like I wouldn't put time into it like I have been. Everything I ever did on Era I put alot of work into, and I did alot of work for the server. That should be enough. What does who I am have to do with it. fukn racist as'z

I agree with everything you said untill you said sarcasm. Considering it's like factual.

Read the last Page
To prove your good, i'd like you to name those guns (look where I bolded in the quote) and redo them to make them look good and i'd understand, but as of now your GFX arn't good, and your full of **** having some "i'm best GFXer on Graal ever ez noobs" ego doesn't work here.
Old 10-30-2010, 03:05 AM
Cassini
defaultaccount is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
if USDing is grounds to not hire someone, i can prob name a global or two that should be fired :>
Well who are you to sit there and be like 'past history' like i have a history of abuse or something when I was a fukn scapegoat while the next 9 and 9 before managers USD'd. and I could name like 4-5 Globals. Considering that's my point. Globals stole Era. People on this game should be tired of this same sht over and over and over.

Sales I don't understand how you can play a game for years, something you care about, or grew up on. And FUK it.

I can't have respect for **** like that i'm sorry for being a fukn goof and jus bein like YA FUK EVERYONE type of **** but I ant no fukn scapegoat and I ant the problem bud. I knew you for years so when u did that for me I was like man..... :shakes head:

The VERY LAST person I'd expect. Selling ur guns you earned isn't what I'm talking about. This isn't about no money, this getting a job. This is about the GAME.
Old 10-30-2010, 03:45 AM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Well who are you to sit there and be like 'past history' like i have a history of abuse or something when I was a fukn scapegoat while the next 9 and 9 before managers USD'd. and I could name like 4-5 Globals. Considering that's my point. Globals stole Era. People on this game should be tired of this same sht over and over and over.

Sales I don't understand how you can play a game for years, something you care about, or grew up on. And FUK it.

I can't have respect for **** like that i'm sorry for being a fukn goof and jus bein like YA FUK EVERYONE type of **** but I ant no fukn scapegoat and I ant the problem bud. I knew you for years so when u did that for me I was like man..... :shakes head:

The VERY LAST person I'd expect. Selling ur guns you earned isn't what I'm talking about. This isn't about no money, this getting a job. This is about the GAME.
Ask anyone who has worked with me and they will tell you that my biggest crime as a staff member was probably working too hard. I've never abused my position to do anything that would hurt the server, ever.

As a player? That's a totally different story
But I haven't actually played this game in years.
Old 10-30-2010, 04:05 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
It's funny because defaultaccount used to be a tranny back in 06-07.
Old 10-30-2010, 05:25 AM
DeCeaseD will become famous soon enough
Hey default guy.. I really don't understand why your picturing yourself to be on such a high horse acting like you're the greatest ever. I've seen your ganis.. cool you're pretty good but from what you've shown in this thread relating to your graphics and your peronality.. well, they're both ****.
Old 10-30-2010, 05:59 AM
Cassini
Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post
Ask anyone who has worked with me and they will tell you that my biggest crime as a staff member was probably working too hard. I've never abused my position to do anything that would hurt the server, ever.

As a player? That's a totally different story
But I haven't actually played this game in years.
What, is that an excuse for being a sellout,

Sellouts.

Buncha Sellouts.

You know how many times I could have sat there and been a peice of ssht sellout and fuk Era? No, see I was the scape goat to **** like that sayn like o ya Take B such a sPwaNer >:/. When it was the fukn globals, managers, and high possition staff that actually didn't give a **** about the server, usding and exploiting era for the last how long bud. I actually gave a **** you know, I took the time to make everything I relesed on the game A+.

Good job with what you did do, and yeah I did respect you bro. I just didn't think you'd turn out to be a fukn sellout, I didn't expect you to carry the olympic torch Era has been used too.

PS: My gun graphics are just as good as my ganis. - Take
Old 10-30-2010, 06:01 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
What, is that an excuse for being a sellout,

Sellouts.
Is what you said an excuse for having nothing to say?

Retards.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 10-30-2010, 06:15 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
Is what you said an excuse for having nothing to say?
You'd better be careful, he's probably going challenge you to a rap battle now and/or call you a sellout or whatever word he heard last in the last rap song he heard.
Old 10-30-2010, 06:45 AM
Lol from what you've shown in this thread I would definately have to disagree with you there. And especially seeing as that "sniper rifle" or whatever you first posted is just an edit of my pal Lances sniper rifle that he made for Atrius years ago it just shows how "good" you really are.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:39 AM
Cassini
yeah that sniper wasn even done. like half done.

the ms is done. mk's are done. deagle is done

neorifle is done.

ect
Old 10-30-2010, 09:03 AM
Quote:
yeah that sniper wasn even done. like half done.

the ms is done. mk's are done. deagle is done

neorifle is done.

ect
Just because it wasn't done doesn't push aside the fact that its an obvious edit of someone elses work. With that being shown who's to say that the rest of your things aren't edits?
Old 10-30-2010, 09:19 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Old 10-30-2010, 09:56 AM
Cassini
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeCeaseD View Post
Just because it wasn't done doesn't push aside the fact that its an obvious edit of someone elses work. With that being shown who's to say that the rest of your things aren't edits?
this is pethetic.

I've never bit work in my life. I'm the guy they bite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
I was trying to explaining that most of the time people talk down on me like I was the problem or WE were the problem. But it really was the sellouts that fukd the game. Alls I wanted to do was do what I'm good at working with and have worked with sense I started on Era so it's like w/e when a bunch of kids who want to keep sht sellouts. like quote

NOOOOOOOOOOO UR IDEAS SUCKKKKKKKK
UR GRAPHICS SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
BLARGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

and keep passing the torch to yet another sellout and yet another sellout sellout sellout sellouts.

o n hirN new GfX artis!!~

Last edited by defaultaccount; 10-30-2010 at 10:19 AM..
Old 10-30-2010, 10:44 AM
You've never bitten work.. yet you clearly editted another persons sprite to claim as your own.. how does that make aaannny sense??? Contradict yourself much or what?