Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum > Hiring for Era
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-23-2010, 10:56 PM
Cassini
defaultaccount is on a distinguished road
can i do ganis or what. I worked for era as ganis for like 7 years. I ganied more than half the guns on Era, and I've made like 8 of the guns that are on Era.

not completely finished work, but new. The MS is done. (View in Paint)

and ganis I did (for the ms)
http://www.usaupload.net/d/xjumuw004u5

Last edited by defaultaccount; 10-23-2010 at 11:54 PM..
Old 10-23-2010, 11:13 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Zodiac would love you for your overly large weaponry, they've been needing to go modern

8)

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 10-23-2010, 11:17 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Why are your guns so spiky/hairy?
Old 10-23-2010, 11:21 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Why are your guns so spiky/hairy?
They were designed with FF7 in mind.
Old 10-23-2010, 11:33 PM
Cassini
on player the Barret and deagle is too big, as I said they're not finished. But the others look fine on player. Um, the deagles on Era look nice. Neo Rifle looks nice. Ak47 looks nice. MK23's look nice. Uh, I could go on considering 70% of all the guns I edited the graphics, or made them. 90% of them I've ganied.

Same 3 from my fan club always got something nice to say ;]. <3

The MKSS (shot gun hand guns) would be something on Era that would be rare, that's why it looks so "Spikey" rather, specialized. I might look into taking the silencer off to make them look smaller? (Picture them without the silencer, and or put them on player becuase they're not oversized.)

MS looks really nice IMO, it's probally one of the best graphics I made in a while, though I could lighten it up.

Barret is HUGE yeah, but a Barret 50Cal is a large gun. I'd have to resize it a bit. Doesn't look too large on player, if you poped it in graal shop. I never really liked the golden deagle honestly, but It looked alright.

The MS Ganis are also there if you want to take a look at them :/

Last edited by defaultaccount; 10-23-2010 at 11:58 PM..
Old 10-23-2010, 11:41 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by defaultaccount View Post
The MKSS (shot gun hand guns) would be something on Era that would be rare, that's why it looks so "Spikey" rather, specialized.
It looks painful to hold (read as: it looks ridiculous).
Old 10-23-2010, 11:46 PM
Cassini
Quote:
It looks painful to hold (read as: it looks ridiculous).
lmao

:[?

The MKSS's look sick.
this looks ridiculous? or you just personally don't like me guys or what lol.

Last edited by defaultaccount; 10-23-2010 at 11:59 PM..
Old 10-23-2010, 11:53 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
Quote:
Originally Posted by defaultaccount View Post
We at zodiac try hard to crap on everything Take does thats good on Era Forums.
I don't play Zodiac. In fact, I don't even talk to other guys posting about your stuff. I've never seen them in game, on any server I've played.

Quote:
The MKSS's look sick. Like the good sick.
this looks ridiculous? or you just personally don't like me guys or what lmao.
It has little black tendrils, dangling off of it. They don't look like they serve any purpose, and they make the gun look awkward. So, uh, yeah, it does look ridiculous. And I didn't just mean that gun. They all look like they have a colony of ants dancing down the barrel. I'm not sure what function they fulfill.
Old 10-23-2010, 11:58 PM
Cassini
Quote:
I don't play Zodiac. In fact, I don't even talk to other guys posting about your stuff. I've never seen them in game, on any server I've played.

It has little black tendrils, dangling off of it. They don't look like they serve any purpose, and they make the gun look awkward. So, uh, yeah, it does look ridiculous. And I didn't just mean that gun. They all look like they have a colony of ants dancing down the barrel. I'm not sure what function they fulfill.
yea, its a silencer, looks coo on player ;]

It's just guys; it can't look 'alright', or 'ya there half decent'. It has to look 'ridiculous' and 'colony of ants dancing down the barrel'. When they are very nice looking graphics, however you try to spin this. It already almost as pethetic as the other topic.
Old 10-24-2010, 12:03 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future

This is a silencer.

What I see on that pistol is unnecessary

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 10-24-2010, 12:09 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
I'm not talking about the silencer, I am talking about the literal row of spikes running down the back of the gun that would put a stegosaurus to shame.
Old 10-24-2010, 12:10 AM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
I think the spikes are supposed to be like a rail mount
Old 10-24-2010, 12:14 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
Why give every gun something that looks cosmetically stupid and does nothing? Did Era add sights and accessories? Why include a rail mount if it does nothing but make your gun look like it has family in the Jurassic period?
Old 10-24-2010, 12:19 AM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Why give every gun something that looks cosmetically stupid and does nothing? Did Era add sights and accessories? Why include a rail mount if it does nothing but make your gun look like it has family in the Jurassic period?
I think he plans to.

He made the Fn2k which had a grenade launcher and a few other attachments (all completely gani'd), but nobody has put forth the effort to script everything.
Old 10-24-2010, 12:19 AM
Cassini

Quote:
I'm not talking about the silencer, I am talking about the literal row of spikes running down the back of the gun that would put a stegosaurus to shame.
it just made it look cool what the does it mater?

and I agree, the silencer was a bit much. It's like high compression silencer for a shotgun shooting from such a small barrel. Idk i was using my imagination trying to make something original I guess. I thought it looked really nice, but without the silencer it looks a lot better yes.

Quote:

and are you serious when you write stuff like this? You sound like you're angry at me or something. Like really mad.

Not all guns have rail spikes and uh.. I don't really know how to respond to this lol this is comical, considering my other thread aswell. Sorry?

heres a picture of a Beretta storm