Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-30-2013, 12:29 AM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
RC Error.

I open RC I have "don't save password" unchecked so it should save password. Never does though. But anyway, once I get my password and put it in, I try to log onto UN and says my computer isn't allowed. This happens every time and I must go into my e-mail and click the link and it automatically approves and then I can log in. But as soon as I turn off computer and turn back on, it doesn't save my pass and it wont let me log on until I do the email thing. Which is really annoying. Any way to fix this?
Old 06-30-2013, 12:44 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier View Post
I open RC I have "don't save password" unchecked so it should save password. Never does though. But anyway, once I get my password and put it in, I try to log onto UN and says my computer isn't allowed. This happens every time and I must go into my e-mail and click the link and it automatically approves and then I can log in. But as soon as I turn off computer and turn back on, it doesn't save my pass and it wont let me log on until I do the email thing. Which is really annoying. Any way to fix this?
If you can at least see the server list, your password is fine. If you can't enter UN once you click on it, they need to set rights for you properly.
Old 06-30-2013, 01:37 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier View Post
Happens to me alot too.. Sometimes clicking dont save then logging on closing out and reopening and unchecking it helped me.. sometimes it didnt.. =/
Old 06-30-2013, 02:05 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Passwords are forgotten when your connection changes, I believe. This may be an issue if you have DSL with a dynamic IP.
Old 06-30-2013, 02:14 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Passwords are forgotten when your connection changes, I believe. This may be an issue if you have DSL with a dynamic IP.
I know mine is not dynamic. It always stays the same. But good to know.
Old 06-30-2013, 04:03 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
I know mine is not dynamic. It always stays the same. But good to know.
Well I say connection, but I believe it actually uses the same method it does to identify PCID's. So sometimes various flags(such as hardware changes) may trigger it to consider you on a different device and forget the password. However I don't know the specifics that go into generating a PCID.
Old 06-30-2013, 10:24 AM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
I have dynamic IP so that is probably why.