Old 07-30-2003, 06:31 AM
Script Monkey
Kaimetsu will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Discharge
The relevancy of the post is relevant to me
That makes absolutely no sense.

Quote:
now we have establish that a “dark paladin” is not necessarily a complete opposite of a Paladin.
Actually I established that a long time ago. You're only just catching up.

Quote:
So now, if not a complete opposite then its something else other then what you wish to create which is a dark paladin.
No, it's a partial opposite. Identical in many respects, but opposite in others. Just like a black pearl is not the opposite of a white pearl, but is still a pearl.
Old 07-30-2003, 06:34 AM
Role-playing Overseer
Discharge is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Discharge
Quote:
Originally posted by Kaimetsu

Read->Think->Post

Before you made that post, I had already stated that a Paladin is not an opposite of a Dark Paladin. Yes, Paladins don't have opposites. Nobody said that they do. However, 'light' has an opposite and that opposite can be used to describe a character similar to a Paladin but with an evil moral system. Like I said, the Dark overrides the default light.

No, because the entire identity of the necromancer is based around raising the dead. It's not something that can normally apply to light characters. Paladins just hit things with swords and cast spells - such concepts can easily apply to either good or evil intent.

This kind of semantic alteration may lead to some strange definitions, but that doesn't invalidate it. It's just simple manipulation of English.
Kai: Read->Think->Post->Read->Think->Post
Discharge: Read->Think->Post->Read

If you fail to see what I am saying; It is not that I’m not following that so delightful step-by-step posting procedure of yours but while your posting, I’m writing and have not seen what you’ve posted. I only see what your currently saying when I post because when you post which you obviously know, the internet explorer window refreshes the thread therefore allowing you to see the most recent post.

Edit: Ah see there we go again.

Discharge : RETIRED
2001-2005
Old 07-30-2003, 06:42 AM
Script Monkey
Quote:
If you fail to see what I am saying; It is not that I’m not following that so delightful step-by-step posting procedure of yours but while your posting, I’m writing and have not seen what you’ve posted.
I haven't failed to see anything that you've said. You are the one that has consistently misunderstood my points and ignored my arguments. If you do not see what I have posted then it is your own fault. I'm not hiding my words or writing them in some kind of secret code, they're plainly visible to anybody with eyes.
Old 07-30-2003, 06:46 AM
Role-playing Overseer
Quote:

I haven't failed to see anything that you've said. You are the one that has consistently misunderstood my points and ignored my arguments. If you do not see what I have posted then it is your own fault. I'm not hiding my words or writing them in some kind of secret code, they're plainly visible to anybody with eyes.
You not understanding what I'm saying. Here I am writing a post but while I'm writing you've already posted and I didn't catch what you said. So I'm posting something that has already been establish in the previous post which I didn't see.

2001-2005
Old 07-30-2003, 06:48 AM
Script Monkey
Quote:
You not understanding what I'm saying. Here I am writing a post but while I'm writing you've already posted and I didn't catch what you said. So I'm posting something that has already been establish in the previous post which I didn't see.
So here's an idea, Mr Genius:

Before posting, check to see if anybody else has posted anything more while you were typing.
Old 07-30-2003, 06:57 AM
Role-playing Overseer
Quote:

So here's an idea, Mr Genius:

Before posting, check to see if anybody else has posted anything more while you were typing.
It has already occurred to me. Its not common for me to have little posting arguments where we post right after another. But thanks for your lovely advice Mr. Moderator.

2001-2005
Old 07-30-2003, 07:28 AM
Script Monkey
Always happy to help.